SERVICE PLAYS FOR WED. 1/23

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
MIKE LINEBACK

4* Phoenix Suns -4.5 First Half -110

4* Houston Rockets TEAM OVER 100.5 -110 *Strong opinion on OVER 195 for game.

4* Central Florida -3 -110

4* Purdue -1.5 -110

4* Connecticut -3 -110

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Michael Cannon

15 Dime ?

NC STATE
Take NC State as the small home chalk tonight over Georgia Tech.
The Wolfpack aren?t getting much love from the linemaker here, as they should be able to handle Georgia Tech by more than a basket at home.
Georgia Tech hasn?t performed well on the road at all this year, going just 2-4 with three of those losses coming in conference play.
NC State bounced back nicely from a couple of blowout losses to Clemson and North Carolina with an overtime win over Miami (Fla). They?ve gone 8-1 at home this year and I have to think they?ll deliver again tonight.
Georgia Tech is just 2-7 ATS in the last nine meetings and the home team has gone 10-4 ATS in the last 14 matchups.
Take NC State as they grab the home win and cover.

5 Dime ?

PITT
Take the Panthers as the road chalk tonight over St. John?s.
I like Pitt to bounce back tonight after a lackluster performance in a three-point loss at Cincinnati on Saturday.
Pitt hasn?t had much success against the Red Storm at MSG, but they should come in tonight with a renewed focus after their letdown against Cincinnati
St. John?s has lost five of six overall, shooting under 40 percent from the field in each of the losses during that span. Pitt?s defense is good enough to keep that trend going tonight.
St. John?s is just 3-8 ATS in its last 11 home games.
Take Pitt minus the points as they grab the road win and cover.

SPURS
Take the Spurs as the home chalk tonight over the Lakers.
San Antonio is just too strong for the Lakers, even though the two have split their two games this year.
The Spurs crushed the Lakers at home, 107-92 in November. The Lakers got their revenge in the second matchup, 102-97.
But San Antonio was without Tim Duncan and Tony Parker in that game.
Now the Spurs are at full strength and Bruce Bowen is one of the few defenders that can frustrate Kobe Bryant.
Take the Spurs as the home chalk as they grab the win and cover.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Ferringo Added

Take #768 Cincinnati (+3) over Connecticut (7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 23)
We?re fading the Huskies for two reasons. First, they played a Peak Game on Sunday against Marquette. There?s nowhere to go but down after a dominating performance like that, especially when the next game is on the road. Which brings us to reason No. 2: Connecticut has been awful on the road over the past two years. They have gotten better this season, but they are still nowhere near reliable. Cincy is on a 9-2 ATS run and are 5-0 ATS at home. UConn is 3-10 ATS on the road. The Bearcats have already bested Pitt, Nova, and Syracuse at home, while covering against both Memphis and Xavier. UC isn?t a bad team, and they have a ton of value as a live home dog.

Take #728 Bowling Green (+3.5) over Miami, OH (7 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 23)
Michael Bramos is MIA for Miami so we?re going to take the home dog here. Bowling Green has won three of five and is playing better ball. They are the No. 1 defensive team in the conference and I?m looking for a game in the 40?s or 50?s here. That makes five points very valuable. The dog is 10-4 ATS in this series and Miami is 0-6 ATS in its last six games overall.

Take #750 LaSalle (+2) over Charlotte (7 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 23)
I like a straight-up win out of this puppy. Charlotte is taking 75 percent of the action but they are just 3-7-1 ATS in their last 11 road games and 4-9-2 ATS in conference play. LaSalle is 7-1-1 ATS overall and has played 10 of its last 11 games on the road. I think they will get a boost from some home cooking and spring the upset over the 49ers.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
ATS Consultants Hoops

Newsletter Selections

Missouri State over So. Illinois 83-70 - Best Bet

The Missouri Valley is down this season and so is Southern Illinois. Missouri State is strong at home after beating Bradley and crushing Wichita State. They are led by Deven Mitchell, who averages 15.5 ppg and 6.4 rpg and forward Dale Lamberth, who averages 12.5 ppg. The Bears will dominate at home.

Detroit over Philadelphia 88-75 - Pref
VCU over Hofstra 68-60 - Pref
James Madison over Delaware 79-64 - Pref

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

White_tiger

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2008
Dr Bob

2 Star Selection
Orlando (-3) over MEMPHIS
23-Jan-08 05:05 PM Pacific Time
I?ll take Orlando in a 2-Star Best Bet at -3 points or less.
2-Stars at -3 or less.

COLLEGE
2 Star Selection
MISSOURI STATE (-2 ?) over Southern Illinois
23-Jan-08 05:00 PM Pacific Time
I?ll take Missouri State in a 2-Star Best Bet at -3 points or less.
2-Stars at -3 or less.

3 Star Selection
Iowa (+16) over INDIANA
23-Jan-08 06:00 PM Pacific Time
I?ll take Iowa in a 3-Star Best Bet at +14 points or more and for 2-Stars at +13 ? or +13 points.
3-Stars at +14 or more, 2-Stars at +13 1/2 or +13.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Dr Bob Write ups

2 Star Selection
Orlando (-3) over MEMPHIS
23-Jan-08 05:05 PM Pacific Time
Memphis is just 12-29 straight up this season and 5 of those wins have come against the league?s 3 worst teams ? Miami, Minnesota, and Seattle. The Grizzlies are just 7-29 ATS against all other teams and only 4-13 ATS in those games when they are not an underdog of 6 points or more, including 0-5 ATS after a win (they?re coming off a home win over Chicago). One of the Grizzlies? rare wins against a good team was a victory at Orlando on December 15th, which will assure that the Magic will be focused for this game despite coming off an upset win over Detroit on Monday. Orlando didn?t letdown earlier this season after beating the Celtics (they won at New Orleans in their next game) and coach Stan Van Gundy?s teams rarely letdown against bad teams. In Van Gundy?s career, his teams are an incredible 40-9-3 ATS when rested and facing a team that has a win percentage of less than .450 and is also 4 games or more below .500. Van Gundy?s record in that role this season is 8-4 ATS and his Magic are also 18-7 ATS on the road this year and have routinely beaten bad teams. There are 5 other teams besides Memphis that currently have a win percentage of .333 or worse and Orlando is 5-0 ATS on the road against those other 5 teams (Clippers, New York, Miami, Seattle, and Minnesota) with all 5 wins being by 7 points or more. My ratings favor Orlando by 4 ? points and the fact that point guard Jameer Nelson is out shouldn?t be a factor given that the Magic are 4-0 straight up and 4-0 ATS in the games that Nelson has missed this season (including wins over Portland and Detroit in their last 2 games). I?ll take Orlando in a 2-Star Best Bet at -3 points or less.
2-Stars at -3 or less.

COLLEGE
2 Star Selection
MISSOURI STATE (-2 ?) over Southern Illinois
23-Jan-08 05:00 PM Pacific Time
Missouri State has had a tradition of playing better once conference season starts under coach Barry Hinson, as the Bears are just 31-37 ATS in regular season non-conference games and a very profitable 85- 61-5 ATS in regular season conference affairs. The Bears have been especially good in conference play if they?re coming off a bad game against a conference foe, as Hinson?s team is 28-13 ATS against fellow MVC teams after a game in which they lost straight up and lost against the spread to a conference team ? including 3-0 ATS this season. Missouri State has been at their best this season at home (4-3 ATS, 3-0 ATS conference after a loss), while going just 1- 7 ATS away from Springfield, and I expect the Bears to play well tonight at home after losing 55-70 at Northern Iowa on Sunday. Southern Illinois, meanwhile, is just 1-6 ATS on the road this season, with their only spread win coming against lowly Evansville. Southern Illinois has lost by 9 points or more against every decent team that they have visited this season (Charlotte, W. Mich, Drake, and Illinois St) and even lost at St. Louis and at Indiana State ? teams that are both about 7 points worse than Missouri State. My ratings favor Missouri State by 4 ? points and the Bears apply to a decent 329-182-8 ATS contrary indicator that plays on teams with bad spread records. Missouri State pointguard Spencer Laurie is not 100% with his strained hamstring, so I want some line value on my side just in case he doesn?t play as well as normal. Spencer?s brother Shane Laurie is out for a few games but the Bears played great without him in a 71-47 win over Wichita State a couple of weeks ago and it?s not too tough to replace his 39.8% shooting. I?ll take Missouri State in a 2-Star Best Bet at -3 points or less.
2-Stars at -3 or less.

3 Star Selection
Iowa (+16) over INDIANA
23-Jan-08 06:00 PM Pacific Time
Iowa was horrible early in this season under first year coach Todd Lickliter, but the return to health of pointguard Tony Freeman has the Hawkeyes playing much better basketball. Iowa is 1-7 ATS in games that Freeman did not play and they are 5-3 ATS with Freeman running the team, including 4-1 ATS as a double-digit dog. Iowa is tough to beat by a margin because they play good defense and they slow down the pace of the game ? and less possessions makes it tougher for better teams to extend the margin. Coach Lickliter's teams at Butler also slowed the pace and were tough to beat and Lickliter is now 17-3 ATS in his last 20 games as an underdog of more than 3 points (5-1 ATS with Iowa). Iowa has lost just one game all season by 14 points or more and they only lost at home to Indiana by 3 points earlier this month. The Hawkeyes have also beaten Michigan State 43-36 and covered as an 18 point dog at Wisconsin (51-64), so they?re certainly capable of competing at decent level against elite teams. My ratings favor Indiana by just 13 ? points in this game (after factoring in the recent loss of Iowa F Jarryd Cole) and the Hawkeyes apply to a very good 45-12-1 ATS subset of a 109-45-6 ATS big road underdog situation that won for me on Monday with USF at Gonzaga. I?ll take Iowa in a 3-Star Best Bet at +14 points or more and for 2-Stars at +13 ? or +13 points.
3-Stars at +14 or more, 2-Stars at +13 1/2 or +13.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Kelso

Chairmans Club = 15 units Cavs -3.5 v. Wizards

Best Bets=

5 units Baylor +9 @ Tx A&M
4 units Miami +7.5 v. N Carolina
3 units K St. - 4.5 @ Colorado

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Marco D'Angelo

CBB Sides
triple-dime bet738 Florida St. -6.0 (-110) vs 737 Virginia
TAKE FLORIDA ST as MARCO'S 7* COLLEGE HIGH ROLLER RELEASE and make them a TRIPLE DIME PLAY

CBB Sides
double-dime bet748 Kent St. -2.5 (-110) vs 747 Akro
TAKE KENT ST and make them a DOUBLE DIME PLAY.

CBB Sides
dime bet741 Evansville 8.5 (-110)vs 742 Indiana St.
TAKE EVANSVILLE and make them a SINGLE DIME PLAY.

CBB Sides
dime bet783 W. Ky -3.5 (-110) vs 784 New Orleans
TAKE W. KENTUCKY and make them a SINGLE DIME PLAY

CBB Sides
dime bet799 Kansas St. -3.0 (-110) vs 800 Colorado
TAKE KANSAS ST and make them a SINGLE DIME PLAY.

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
ROQQIN RIQ'S ROQQIN REVERSE OF THE NIGHT IS ....LAKERS + 7.5 AND THE CHARLOTTE BOBCATS + 6.5 GL....:Yep: :Yep:

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
spritzer--
direct line play................indy st
conf rd warrior gom................l'ville
ko................................fla st
tko.................................uri
5 star hammer..................cent fla

direct line.....................celtics
ko........................wizzards
tko.........................rockets
4 star......................pacers

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

1%er

TCB
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2005
Chasing the Next Dime...
I just bought lovell's here they are

January 23, 2008
Premium

Brandon Lovell

10 Star NCAAB Cincinnati +2.5

20 Star NCAAB NC- WILMINGTON -3.5

10 Star NCAAB UNLV -17

Enjoy and give me props if you copy them to another forum!!

thepro333

Forum Member
Dec 24, 2007
anyone have AJ Apollo's CBB?

anyone have AJ Apollo's CBB?

Anyone have AJ Apollo's College BB?

he is 14-0 last 14

Giacomo

Forum Member
May 27, 2007
INDIAN COWBOY

PLAY OF THE DAY SELECTION: PHOENIX vs MINNESOTA

Play: INDIAN COWBOY PLAY OF THE DAY: Suns/Twolves Over 214 (POD)
Comments: INDIAN COWBOY PLAY OF THE DAY: Suns/Twolves Over 214 (POD)

INDIAN COWBOY SELECTION: UMASS vs ST. JOESPH'S

Play: UMASS +6
Comments: INDIAN COWBOY SELECTION: Umass +6 ^^^ My apologies, Umass goes off at 6pm. - IC

INDIAN COWBOY SELECTION: PORTLAND vs NEW ORLEANS

Play: NEW ORLEANS -7.5 (NBA)
Comments: INDIAN COWBOY SELECTION: NEW ORLEANS -7.5

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
I have Arthur Ralph infinite, don't bother buying it. The only reason I was going to post it now instead of 8am like I normally do was because his play was not released until AFTER I went to work.

Thanks Eddie. I just checked in today. I'm in the mortgage business. It's been crazy. Anybody wants to refinance, I have the guar lowest rate nationwide, lol. 4 7/8 or better!:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
**** MY PLAYS FOR TODAY ****

---CBB---------------
(8*) UCONN------------------------(LOSER)
(7*) FLORIDA----------------------(WINNER)
(7*) N. CAROLINA----------------(WINNER)
(7*) HOFSTRA---------------------(LOSER)
(6*) ST. JOES----------------------(LOSER)
(5*) RHODE ISLAND--------------(LOSER)
(5*) WYOMING--------------------(WINNER)

---NHL---------------
(6*) CAPITALS/LEAFS: OVER-------(LOSER)

---NBA---------------
(6*) NEW ORLEANS-----------------(WINNER)

1-10* (72-61-2)
(4-5 TODAY) :s2: (76-66-2)

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
Thanks Eddie. I just checked in today. I'm in the mortgage business. It's been crazy. Anybody wants to refinance, I have the guar lowest rate nationwide, lol. 4 7/8 or better!:00hour

Is that conforming or nonconforming loan?

Fixed or ARM?

Closing Costs, Points??