SERVICE PLAYS Friday 12/21

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

logan

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2007
Handicapper: IndianCowboy
Sport: College Basketball
Game: Rider @ Rutgers Scarlet Knights - Friday December 21, 2007 7:30 pm
Pick: 3 units (Play of the Day) ATS: Rider +4 (-110)

A few more plays to come. Write-up to come. I'll have it all done by 5:30pm so please keep updating. Time to end the week strong, looking forward to today, Bowl season and the rest of the weekend. Let's focus and let's roll. I believe in my power rankings, did a bit of tweaking, and looking forward to turning profit.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

logan

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2007
Handicapper: IndianCowboy
Sport: NBA Basketball
Game: Indiana Pacers @ Minnesota Timberwolves - Friday December 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Pick: 3 units (Normal) TOTAL: Over 202 (-109)

Total of 3 plays including the Florida Atlantic -2.5 play released earlier this week.
I learned a lot about this Minny team at home against Golden State when they came out of the games very competitive. I might regret later not taking a first half play on this and doing it for the game, but I do believe that Minny will be competitive in this game. Furthermore, the Pacers continue to show up on the road scoring over a 100 points in a flurry -106 at Miami, 119 at New York and over a 100 against a defensive 76er unit at home. The Pacers have gone over in their last 4 road ballgames and the Twolves are 7-2-1 to the over after losing by 10 or more points straight up. This team had Golden State on the ropes and let them off the hook and they will look to stay competitive throughout this game and I think that will lead to both teams scoring over a 100 points as they each continue to push each other.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

logan

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2007
Brandon Lang

FRIDAY
10 DIME - Pacers

5 DIME - Blazers and Florida Atlantic

PACERS - Follow me here: The T'Wolves were just run off the Target Center floor by the Warriors, a team that likes to push the tempo of the game. Now tonight they host the Pacers, another team that likes to get out on the break and run. Bad news for Minnesota, already 2-10 SU and 3-9 ATS at home, 3-21 SU on the season. Pacers have been a pretty solid play on the road this year at 8-5 both on the floor and versus the oddsmakers to lay the points with them here.

TRAIL BLAZERS - Vegas ain't giving the T'Blazers any respect. This is a cheap price considering they've won and covered 9 straight. One of those wins was at Denver on December 16th as a 8 1/2-point underdog; they won outright 116-105. Nuggets are coming off a 112-111 win against the Rockets at home last night but they failed to cover as an 8 1/2-point home chalk. That's five straight losses against the spread. Make is six in a row tonight.

FLA ATLANTIC - If you've never seen the Florida Atlantic Owls play before, then you've likely never heard of them until they etched their way into the Bowl picture last month. If you have seen ? or heard of ? them, then you know the treat you're in store for when nuzzling up to the television set tonight for the New Orleans Bowl. Forget the fact coaching legend Howard Schnellenberger wears the headphones for this team, and that it's led by the Sun Belt Conference Player of the Year -quarterback Rusty Smith ? let's focus on the fact Memphis made the postseason by the skin of its Tiger-teeth at 7-5. They somehow managed to win five games by three points or less to become bowl eligible, but get this ? they were 0-2 against Sun Belt teams. Memphis' 11th-ranked defense will learn all about the Owls, right along with most of you tonight

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Hoops:

JB Sports: 3* Philadelphia

Private Players of Pitt: 4* Ohio Univ, 4* Ole Mis, 3* St. Joes.

Dr. Bob: 3* Toronto

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dr. Fade

Colllector
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Kansas City
ROOT IS PASSING

figured id post- better waaaaay late than never-lol

I always like seeing Root's plays. I tend to have a similar contrarian approach. I appreciate the fact that he'll pass on a card rather than forcing a play to make a 900 # ring. Who knows, that may be part of the grand scheme. I remember seeing his mug on the LV rotation booklets almost 20 years ago. Either a good marketer or he's made some people some dough?? Thanks for posting Root