Oklahoma St. +2 , 2 units

Portland U. PK , 1 unit

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
James Patrick Sports

Trailblazers vs. Hawks 2:05 p.m. est.
Portland is on a roll but this is the birthplace of Dr. Martin Luther King and for some reason the Hawks always play a solid game on this traditional home date. Atlanta honors Dr. King with a win here.

3* #708 Atlanta Hawks

Supersonics vs. Rockets 2:35 p.m. est.
Rockets have apparently grown accustomed to playing without McGrady as they are 11-3 ATS since his most recent injury. The Rockets final home game of currant home stand and they are Red Hot as well.

* #712 Houston Rockets

Timberwolves vs. Warriors 4:05 p.m. est.
T-Wolves are not winning many games but they are playing better under Randy Wittman and they catch the Warriors in their first game back home off an extended road trip and they will be a step slow for sure.

3* #717 Minnesota Timberwolves

Pistons vs.Magic 7:05 p.m. est.
The young Magicians look to break a horrible losing streak to Detroit in this game as they have dropped 9 straight to these Pistons and that includes a playoff sweep last season in the first round. This is a great time to snap the streak as Detroit has dropped 5 of 7 ATS. Young Magicians work their Magic here.

5* Pot of Gold #722 Orlando Magic

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
EZ Winners

5 STAR: (709) INDIANA (+3) over Philadlephia
(Risking $550 to win $500)
1:05PM Central Time

3 STAR: (709) MILWAUKEE (+9) over New Orleans
(Risking $330 to win $300)
2:35PM Central Time

2 STAR: (722) ORLANDO (+3) over Detroit
(Risking $220 to win $200)
6:05PM Central Time

1 STAR: (701) SAN ANTONIO (-6) over Charlotte
(Risking $110 to win $100)
12:05PM Central Time

1 STAR: (725) DENVER (+4.5) over LA Lakers
(Risking $110 to win $100)
9:35PM Central Time

College

1 Star Okla State +3

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
(C&P) CASH & PROFIT EXPERTS 1/21 MONDAY

NBA:
INDIANA +3
CLEVELAND -3.5
DALLAS/WASHINGTON OVER 192

(11-3 LAST 5 DAYS)

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Winning Sports Plays

***NBA***

ATLANTA -1 ***PLAY OF THE DAY***

CHARLOTTE +6 -120

INDIANA +3

LA-CLIPPERS +3

MIAMI +4 -120

DENVER +5 -120

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matty O' Shea

Mon, 01/21/08 - 7:05 PMMatty O'Shea | NBA Sides Triple-Dime Bet
721 DET -2.5 (-110) vs 722 ORL
Bet Detroit to cover this one as my Triple Dime Biggest NBA Bet O' the Week.

Mon, 01/21/08 - 9:00 PMMatty O'Shea | CBB Sides Double-Dime Bet
729 Texas -2.5 (-110) vs 730 Oklahoma St.
Take Texas to win this one easily as my Double Dime Big Monday TV Play O' the Week

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
ATS Consultants Hoops

Newsletter Selections

LA Lakers over Denver 103-90 Best Bet

Utah jazz over LA Clippers 98-84 Preferred Selection
Indiana over Philadelphia 94-88 Preferred Selection

ATS Consultants Hockey

Newsletter Selection

St. Louis over Nashville - Preferred Pick

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Frank Rosenthal

MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2008

NBA
703 MAVS-2.5 SB+
705 CELTICS-7.5 SB
715 JAZZ-2 SB
717 WOLVES+13.5 SB
723 CAVS-3 SB
725 NUGGETS+4.5 SB

COLLEGE HOOPS
728 GEORGETOWN-11.5 SB
735 PEPPERDINE+8.5 SB
738 GONZAGA-19.5 SB+
747 NIAGARA+3.5 SB
GOOD LUCK!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Stan Sharp

Mon, 01/21/08 - 11:00 PMStan Sharp | CBB Sides
double-dime bet736 Santa Clara -8.0 (-110) vs 735 Pepperdine

TAKE SANTA CLARA as STAN'S BIG MONDAY BLOWOUT BIG BET OF THE WEEK and make them a DOUBLE DIME PLAY

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
JB Sports

Mon, 01/21/08 - 1:05 PMJB Sports | NBA Sides
double-dime bet703 DAL -3.5 (-110) BetUS vs 704 WAS
Analysis:
JB's plays are based on statistical analysis & team's psychological factors, which have made him one of the top FB and NBA handicappers over the past 18 years.

Mon, 01/21/08 - 3:35 PMJB Sports | NBA Sides
double-dime bet716 LAC 3.0 (-110) Sportsbetting.com vs 715 UTA

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Mr. A's

Monday, January 21st, 2008 (Eastern Time)

San Antonio at Charlotte, 1:00 PM Charlotte Bobcats + 5

Seattle at Houston, 2:30 PM Houston Rockets -12?

Denver at LA Lakers, 10:30 PM Los Angeles Lakers -4

Johnny Guild

Monday, January 21st, 2008 (Eastern Time)

Time Games Daily Picks

7:00 p.m. Syracuse (13-6) at No. 6 Georgetown (14-2) Syracuse Orange +12

7:00 p.m. Iona (7-12) at Rider (12-6) Rider Broncos - 10

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Dr. Bob

Monday Daytime NBA Best Bet
**Minnesota (+12 ?) over GOLDEN STATE
01:05 PM Pacific - Rotation 718
The Warriors have a tendency to relax with big leads at home and they?ve only won 4 of their 18 home games this season by 13 points or more, which is below the league average of 23.6%. So, while the Warriors are a better than average team, they are not better than average when it comes to winning by a big margin at home. Golden State has also had a recent tendency to relax after a victory while playing very well after a loss and the Warriors are just 3-13 ATS following their last 16 wins, including 1-10 ATS if not an underdog of more than 2 points. Minnesota is the worst team in the league and the Warriors have blown huge leads against the Timberwolves twice this season in non-covering wins, including a 105-101 win as 12 ? point favorite here in Oakland in late December. Minnesota was in a good situation when they covered in Denver a couple of nights ago and the Timberwolves apply to a very good 75-19 ATS big road underdog situation tonight. My ratings favor the Warriors by 13 points and my margin analysis favors Golden State by just 12 points (because the Warriors don?t tend to win by big margins at home). I?ll take Minnesota in a 2-Star Best Bet at +12 points or more and for 3-Stars at +13 points or more.

NBA Opinion/Possible Best Bet
San Antonio (-5 ?) over CHARLOTTE
10:05 AM Pacific - Rotation 701
The Spurs have a long history of success as a road favorite against losing teams, as they are now 140-85-2 ATS as a road favorite of 2 points or more against losing teams. That record is better if the Spurs didn?t play the previous night (101-53 ATS), including 26-10 ATS if they?re coming off a loss and 34-12 ATS if the home team is coming off a win. Both of those apply today and the Spurs also apply to a 73-30-2 ATS road favorite bounce-back situation while the Bobcats apply to a negative 19-51-2 ATS home underdog letdown situation. Charlotte is also just 18-33-2 ATS as an underdog or pick following a victory if facing a rested team. My ratings favor San Antonio by only 5 points and I?m not willing to give up any line value, so I?ll consider the Spurs an opinion at -6 or -5 ? points. I?ll take San Antonio in a 2-Star Best Bet at -5 points or less.

NBA Opinion
WASHINGTON (+3 ?) over Dallas
Washington is an underrated team that is 20-9 ATS since Gilbert Arenas was hurt (excluding the game in which Caron Butler didn?t play) and the Wizards beat the Mavericks 110-98 in Dallas earlier this season. Washington also beat the Mavericks here in D.C. last season and road favorites with double-revenge are bad bets in the NBA. In fact, Dallas applies to a negative 13-43-1 ATS situation that is based on that premise. My only problem with this game is that Washington has a bad history as a home underdog against rested opponents (9-29 ATS, including 0-11 ATS recently), but they beat the Mavericks in that role last season. Balancing that out a bit is the fact that the Mavericks have struggled on the road against decent teams this season and are 0-7 ATS as a road favorite against teams with a win percentage of .400 or better. My ratings favor Dallas by only 1 point in this game, so there is certainly line value favoring the underrated Wizards in this game. Ultimately, I?ll pass this game because of Washington?s poor home dog record, but I?ll lean with the Wizards plus the points.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Paul Leiner

25* Over 181.5 Atl/Port
10* Over 191.5 Dal/Wash
10* Syracuse +11.5

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
Wolkosky Milan

421-322-15 last one hundred fourty six days
91-53-2 last twenty eight days!
39-21 last fourteen days!
1-3 Yesterday

Today:

10* PORTLAND +1
10* DETROIT -3
10* SAS/CHA UNDER 184
10* DAL/WAS OVER 192
10* BOS/NYK OVER 185
10* IND/PHI UNDER 202?
10* UTA/LAC UNDER 197

gambler705

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2007
John Ryan

Game: Cleveland Cavaliers at Miami Heat Jan 21 2008 8:05PM
Prediction: Miami Heat

Reason: Ai Simulator 3* graded play on the Miami Heat - Yes, the Heat are terrible and I still have a bad taste in my mouth losing my 10* Game of the Month with them 2nd to last game against Portland installed as a 3.5 point dog. They were leading in that game by 7 points entering the 4th quarter and simply fell completely apart. They have lost 13 straight games and 12 of the past 13 ATS. Moreover, they have lost 17 of 19 SU and ATS. This team has quit and there is no debating that issue. Yet, there have been many teams, who have given up on the ?system?, go through a horrendous franchise record setting losing streak and then suddenly turn things back into winning ways ? especially ATS. I strongly believe that based on my experience and the AiS grading Miami is a team to watch closely over the next 2 week period. There is a high probability that they will have a winning record over the next two weeks. Supporting this graded play is a system that has gone 50-21 ATS for 70% since 1996. Play on dogs that are cold teams failing to cover the spread in 12 or more of the last 15 and is now facing an opponent after having covered 4 or 5 of their last 6 against the spread. Cleveland is in a weak role knowing that they are just 3-11 ATS after covering 2 of their last 3 against the spread this season. Take the Heat.

peppermillrick

Registered
Forum Member
Drew Gordon

Drew Gordon

Drew Gordon
Today's Games...

1. 200,000♦ Syracuse
2. 50,000♦ Magic
3. 50,000♦ Texas

1. Syracuse- First things first, this is a Big East rivalry game. If you watched their last two meetings (both of which featured Hibbert), how can you possibly think this game will be a blowout? The Orange are not intimidated by the Hoyas vaunted defense, and the fact their 7-1 SU & 6-2 ATS over their last 8 meetings should prove it.
Although many thought this Orange team would collapse without G Eric Devendorf, in fact, they've flourished. It opened the door for the talented freshman G Johnny Flynn to take over the backcourt, and clearly defined everyone else's place in the offense. Their goto guy is 6'11 F Donte Green, who infinately more talented on the offensive end than Hibbert. While fowards Harris (13 ppg 9 rpg) and Onuaku (13 ppg 7 rpg) also match up very well.
Another problem I have with Georgetown is perception. Because the Hoyas destroyed the Irish, and the Orange lost to Villanova at home in their games Saturday, everyone seems to be forgetting the history of this series. Coach Boeheim knows how to beat the Hoyas vaunted zone defense, in fact, he's a proven winner against it. They defeated what I consider to be a more talented Hoyas team last season (albeit at home) with ease.
Bottom line, I'm not saying the Orange win this game outright, but what I am laying is they'll keep this game well within the number. Orange's offense is built around beating defenses just like the Hoyas, and they have match ups necessary to make it happen.
Take Syracuse plus the points over Georgetown as your top-rated play of the day.

2. Magic- You want to talk about motivation? Then let's talk about the fact the Magic have lost 9 straight to this Detroit team, including their 4-game sweep in the playoffs last season and this season's most lopsided loss 116-92 in their only meeting this season. So why now? Let me explain...
First of all, the Pistons are playing like garbage right now, losers of 3 of their last 4 games, all to below average opponents (Knicks, Kings, Bulls). Their once fine-tuned offense is struggling, averaging 89 ppg on 40% shooting over their last 5 games. It appears to me that the Pistons have hit a wall after bursting out of the gate ealry on, and find themseves temporarily bored and hence vulnerable.
Second, the Magic learned from their first match up this season. Dwight Howard and company desperately wanted to avenge their 4-game sweep at the hands of this Pistons team, but came out tight and got down early. This time around the Magic come in focused and ready.
Bottom line, look for a serious difference in energy levels tonight, as the Magic want this game badly, while the Pistons have looked disinterested of late. Magic beat a red-hot Portland team in their last home game, and will build off that win with another solid effort here tonight.
Take the Magic plus the points over the Pistons in this NBA match up.

3. Texas- While everyone seems to be trumpeting Oklahoma State's defense at home, talking about how they allow 57 ppg on just 39% shooting there, I'm not so sure. True, wins over Texas Tech and Washington were nice, but what exactly do wins over Rogers State, Texas-Arlington, and Northwestern State (among others) really account for?!
Match up-wise, the Cowboys are going to have a problem with the Longhorns 3-guard attack of Augustin, Abrams, and James (who's listed as a guard, but at 6'7 & 10+ boards/game, is really a forward). There coming off back-to-back losses where they got killed on the perimeter, and they'll be facing an even tougher task in stopping Texas's perimeter game tonight.
Okie State's guards are decent, but they lack a true distributor, with Byron Eaton's 3.2 assists/game leading the way. In the frontcourt, Okie State F James Anderson will have his work cut out for him down-low, as 6'9 shot-blocking F Atchley won't give him an inch. Longhorns' defensive numbers may not be as good as the Cowboys, but they've matched up against tougher competition, and tonight's where it pays off.
Bottom line, Oklahoma State gets exposed a bit here tonight. They've got a couple nice home wins, but their schedule full of cupcakes, plus back-to-back losses against similar perimeter-oriented teams, have me siding with the Longhorns in this one.
Take Texas over Oklahoma State in this Big 12 match up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MP8621

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2008
anyone ever use Rocco Vincintore from youwinnow. 12-5 the last seven days and 22-11 the last fourteen days 42-20 last 27 days.
6-0 yesterday
31-8 nhl since nov 1.

:shrug:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Michael Cannon

20 Dime
GEORGETOWN

Lay the big number with Georgetown tonight when they host Syracuse.
I don't see how the Orange are going to hang tonight.
I really don?t.
This team isn?t experienced enough to have the patience and positioning necessary to play good defense against the Hoyas? offense, which is one of the most efficient in the nation.
Roy Hibbert is too much for the Syracuse big men to handle, and when they try to double down on him, the big guy will just kick it out for wide-open looks for his guards.
Syracuse is really suffering from the loss of guard Eric Devendorf, who is out for the season with an injured knee. The Orange don?t have another guard who can consistently knock down the open looks and that?s going to enable Georgetown to pull away in the second half.
Syracuse is just 4-11 ATS in its last 15 Monday games, while Georgetown is 15-5-2 ATS in its last 22 versus the Big East.

Lay the points as Georgetown rolls to an easy win and cover.

10 Dime
PISTONS

Take the Pistons as the small road chalk tonight over the Magic.
Detroit has lost two straight and three of four, but I expect them to right the ship tonight against an Orlando team they?ve beaten nine straight times.
Orlando is a strange team, good on the road but mediocre at home. The Pistons slaughtered them in the first meeting back in November, 116-92. The fact Detroit won so big was even more impressive considering they were without Rip Hamilton in that game.
Detroit is 20-7-1 ATS in its last 28 games overall and the road team is 14-3-3 ATS in the last 20 meetings.

Lay the small number as Detroit grabs the road win and cover.