SERVICE PLAYS WEDNESDAY 12/19

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CTO

Wednesday,December 19

10* LOYOLA-CHICAGO over *Saint Louis...Atlantic-10 scouts a bit perplexed about developments at SLU, where Billikens having lots of trouble
adapting to new coach Rick Majerus? offensive mindset. Resultant power outage (especially Gs Liddell & Lisch, neither approaching LY?s
numbers) make it difficult to lay any significant numbers with SLU until further notice. And things might start looking up for Loyola with touted
6-5 Seton Hall/Ole Miss transfer Cerasoli set to make debut alongside solid jr. G Blount.
LOYOLA-CHICAGO 54 - *Saint Louis 53 RATING - 10

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
THE GOLD SHEET

SANTA CLARA Plus over Stanford (Wednesday, Dec. 19)

***Santa Clara 60 - STANFORD 62?Big night on The Farm, as 7-0 soph
Brook Lopez slated to return from academic ineligibility to partner once more with
twin Robin on Stanford frontline. And Cardinal motivated to atone for ugly 62-46
loss at Maples Pavilion vs. SCU last December when Tree hit only 27% from floor
and no Stanford player scored DDs. But payback won?t come easy vs. vet Bronco
bunch that is meshing quickly for new HC Keating (most recently on Ben Howland?s
UCLA staff) as burly 6-11 jr. Bryant (21.6 ppg) emerges as force. 06-Scu +5' 62-46

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

quanjin

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2007
Does anyone have John Ryan's 5* Thursday night Bowl game play?

Does anyone have John Ryan's 5* Thursday night Bowl game play?

Utah vs. Navy

Thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wyokid

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2007
Eddie, thanks for the Arthur Raph. i bought it also because it seems you can't release it till late in the day. Do you have a connection or should I keep buying? Can you list it early like today everyday? Thanks alot, KID

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
I can't list it early everyday because when I am at work I cannot access the site. I just happen to be off today. I'm sorry.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Yankee Capper

*paid and confirmed

Total Ticket 12/19/07
NBA
2 Units - Sacramento Kings +6
2 Units - Phoenix Suns +3
2 Units - Seattle Supersonics +3

NHL
5 Units - Buffalo Sabres
5 Units - Detroit Red Wings

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
Mighty! Quinn

Wednesday it's U. of Memphis.

FADE AWAY BOYS!!!!!!

won last night
1-1 this week
7~18.....last 25
currrent streak 1-4

Last edited:

miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Scott Sprietzer

(555) Arizona vs (556) UNLV Game Starts at December 19 2007 19:00 EST Take (555) Arizona I'm laying the points with Arizona over UNLV. The Wildcats beat the Rebels by 14 last season, but the final score did not tell the story. Arizona actually led the Rebels by over 20 points for much of the second half. The 'Cats used three different base-sets to throw the Rebels off their game, using man-to-man, along with 1-3-1 and 2-3 zones. UNLV was confused and at one point went 7 1/2 minutes without a basket. That Rebel team was a tougher matchup for Arizona than this one is. Lon ****** has done an amazing job getting the most from this under-manned team, but they won't be able to hide their weaknesses in this one. Tough night at the "Mack" for the Runnin' Rebels. I'll lay it with Arizona on Wednesday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(553) New Mexico St vs (554) New Mexico Game Starts at December 19 2007 18:00 EST Take (554) New Mexico Revenge is on the mind of Lobo guard Giddens and I believe they'll have little trouble with their in-state rival. Giddens couldn't hit the ocean from a boat in the earlier meeting between these two, but UNM has been virtually unstoppable in the "Pit"! Alford has the seats filled this season and the Lobos have responded with a perfect home mark, winning by over 20 PPG. NMSU has been a mess at times away from Las Cruces, suffering from too many turnovers. I expect the same to happen tonight in Albuquerque. I'll lay it with New Mexico on Wednesday.
(505) MIA Heat vs (506) ATL Hawks Game Starts at December 19 2007 16:05 EST Take (506) ATL Hawks I'm playing the Hawks on Wednesday, my 5* Hammer. Miami owns what looks to be decent spread numbers on paper. But look inside of those numbers and you'll find they don't mean much in this matchup. The Heat are 7-3 ATS as a dog, but they lose by an average score of 100-92, which means they're normally getting a decent amount, not basically a pk'm affair like we have tonight. They're also listed at 9-4 ATS away from South Beach. But again, the spread mark doesn't tell the complete story, because they lose on the road by an average of 100-94! They'll face a Hawk team that beat Miami earlier this season and are a strong 4-1 against the Southeast Division. I backed the Hawks at home two nights ago and we were rewarded with a win over Utah. The Hawks reward us again on Wednesday. Thanks! GL! Scott.

miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Marc Lawrence

Game: Miami Heat at Atlanta Hawks Dec 19 2007 7:05PM
Prediction: Miami Heat

Reason: Play On: Miami Heat
Note: The Heat looks to warm things up tonight against a team they've dominated in the past, going 18-4 SUATS the last 22 games against Atlanta. Look for Miami to avenge a loss they suffered earlier this year here tonight.

JEFF BENTON

Off the bat, I?ll tell you this is a tough spot for Santa Barbara, which has a game on Saturday at No. 1 North Carolina. So the Gauchos could get caught looking ahead here, I?ll admit that. Then again, they?d have to get caught looking WAY ahead not to win this game handily against winless Ball State, which is 0-9 SU and 3-6 ATS, including 0-4 at home (1-3 ATS).
Sure, three of the Cardinals? nine opponents have been tough (Georgetown, Butler and Purdue), but all three won by double digits. And the other six foes were hardly upper-echelon, including Arkansas State, Indiana State, Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Valapraiso.
UCSB, meanwhile, comes into this game with a 9-1 record, including seven wins in a row. Now, it?s true that only one of those wins came against a quality opponent (UNLV). But the fact is, UCSB is beating the teams it should beat. Ball State is losing to the teams it should beat. See the difference
Throw in the Gauchos? vastly superior offense (71.6 ppg vs. 54.4 ppg for Ball State), plus Ball State?s horrible ATS run at home (7-21 in the last 28), and my money?s on the West Coasters in this one.

(based on a 1 to a 10 ♦ Rating)

3♦ U.C. SANTA BARBARA

Bobby Maxwell

The Knicks are a sinking ship right now and this looks like a great opportunity for the Cavs to get healthy against a bad basketball team.
Cleveland has won four of six against New York and the Cavs are coming off a 104-99 OT wiin at home over Milwaukee. It was just the second win for the Cavs in their last 10 games. Admittedly this is a team struggling right now and it's a team that has struggled to cash a ticket against the Knicks. But there won't be any trouble tonight.
New York is 2-7 SU and 3-6 ATS in its last nine games and just got drilled at home by the Pacers on Monday 119-92 as a 2 1/2-point underdog. When this team loses, it does so in big fashion, losing by at least five points in each of their last six defeats.
The Knicks give up 101.1 points a game at home and allow the opposition to shoot 49.4 percent from the floor. Madison Square Garden hasn't been a friendly place for them to be as the home crowd has been booing them off the court. Isiah Thomas' post-game speeches berating his team haven't gone over well and this team just isn't put together to win many games.
We're going to lay a little chalk on the road with the Cavs. They'll bust out of that funk tonight with a 15-point route in this one.

3♦ CLEVELAND

Sports Gambling Hotline

Tonight we back underdog Orlando plus the points at Houston. Both teams enter trying to get out of a rut, as the Magic is just 1-5 their last 6 games, and they are just 2-4 against the spread during their current down turn.
Houston meanwhile has suffered setbacks in 3 of their last 4 straight up, going 0-3-1 against the spread.
The Rockets have prevailed the last 3 times these teams have met, and 9 of the last 10 both straight up and against the spread, but we like the revenge angle to work with the Magic tonight, as Orlando is vastly improved since last season, and they are still a profitable 21-6-2 against the spread their last 29 road games.
Houston is just 6-4 straight up at home, and 4-5-1 against the spread in those home games.
We say take the points in this one and look for Orlando to be there.
Play on the Magic.

1♦ ORLANDO

Karl Garrett

Tonight I am on another road dog, as I will go with Phoenix plus a few points at Dallas
The Suns are fresh off a road win at San Antonio that improved their road mark to 11-4 straight up for the season. The Mavericks are picking up a little steam as they have won their last 3, and 5 of their last 6, but they are only 2-7 against the spread their last 9 home games.
This is the first meeting of the year between the clubs, and Phoenix does sport outright wins in the last pair of meetings, and they have covered the last 3 series tilts.
With Phoenix on a little roll in the series, and Dallas' bad spread number at home of late, the G-Man will grab any points they are giving tonight with the Suns.

2♦ PHOENIX

Ben Burns

Game: Chicago Bulls at Washington Wizards Dec 19 2007 7:05PM
Prediction: under

Reason: The Bulls, who played a relatively low-scoring game vs. the Lakers last night, have seen the UNDER go 12-4 the last 16 times that they played the second of back to back games. Washington has seen four straight games dip below the total, most recently combining with Sacramento for a mere 171. Consider a play on the UNDER

Michael Cannon

Take the Trailblazers tonight as the small home chalk.
Portland has been playing decent basketball this year, especially at home.
They draw the Raptors tonight who are in the midst of a brutal stretch. Toronto is playing its sixth game in nine days and second within 48 hours.
The Trailblazers should be able to dictate the pace of tonight's game and take advantage of some tired Toronto legs.
Take Portland as the small home chalk as they grab the home win and cover.

4♦ PORTLAND

miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
VEGAS SPORTS PICS

Louisiana State Tigers - 1.5 over (at) Wichita State Shockers

Wichita State (5-4) enters off a 59-56 loss at lightweight (4-7) Missouri-Kansas City, which snapped a four-game losing streak. Shockers leading scorer Couisnard (concussion) is questionable. LSU (6-3) is 3-1 last four games, the loss coming at (now 8-1) No.20 Villanova 68-67.

South Florida Bulls + 5 over (at) Wake Forest Demon Deacons

Wake Forest (6-3) vs. USF (7-3) enters on a seven game win streak which includes a 68-67 victory over (now 10-3) ACC Florida State 68-67 in the Glenn Wilkes Classic champ game. Teams met last season for the first time since '85, USF at home beat Wake 75-67

Bob Harvey Sports

NHL
Buffalo Sabres ~vs~ New York Islanders
Under 5.5 (+100)

miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
MATT RIVERS SAYS ITS HIS BIGGEST GAME OF THE NBA SEASON!!!!!!

For Wednesday take the Suns in Big D
The Mavericks have started to play a lot better after that rough three or so week stretch where they were a little lost and Dirk and the fellas are at home here but to get Steve Nash, Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion, Grant Hill and the Suns plus anything is enough for me.
Phoenix may be the best team in the entire NBA or at least that may be the case in the regular season. Mike D'Antoni's club can win any game they play and they showed that once again on Monday with the victory in San Antonio.
I expect a barnburner here as both teams look to make statements and show they are as elite of a club as there is out there. The thing is though that we are getting a few points and in what should be an extremely even game this small number really could come into play. I can definitely see this thing come down to a last possession and the points prove to be worth their weight in gold as Phoenix is just too darn good to not compete here with all of their talent.
Strap it on because this may be the best game of the entire NBA season!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

miss-reb

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2007
THE SPORTS ADVISORS

NBA

Detroit (17-7, 14-9-1 ATS) at Boston (20-2, 15-6-1 ATS)
The Celtics look to extend a nine-game winning streak and remain unbeaten at home when they host the Pistons, by far the toughest opponent to visit Banknorth Garden so far this season.
Boston not only owns the NBA?s best record, it is destroying virtually every team it has faced, averaging 14 more points per game then its foes (101-87). The Celtics have registered a double-digit victory in each of their nine victories during their current winning streak, including Sunday?s 90-77 rout of the Raptors as a 2?-point road chalk.
Detroit rolls into Beantown on a 9-2 run (9-1-1 ATS). All nine victories have come by double digits, including Sunday?s 109-87 pasting of the Warriors as a six-point home chalk.
Boston is 12-0 at home (9-3 ATS), outscoring its visitors by an astounding 20 points per game (101-81). The Celtics shoot 49.3 percent inside Banknorth Garden (37.6 percent on three-pointers while holding the opposition to 39.3 percent (26.7 percent from beyond the arc).
The Pistons are just 8-5 on the road (7-5-1 ATS), but 4-1 in the last five (4-0-1 ATS). In the four victories, Detroit won by margins of 26 (at Milwaukee), 11 (at Atlanta), 15 (at New Orleans) and 10 (at Memphis).
Detroit owns an eight-game winning streak against the Celtics, but Boston is 6-3 ATS in the last nine clashes, with all six covers coming as an underdog. In fact, the ?dog is 8-2 in the last 10 meetings between these two. Also, the road team has cashed in each of the last five series battles.
The Pistons are on ATS runs of 8-2 against Atlantic Division foes and 16-7-1 as a road underdog, but they?re just 2-3 ATS as a pup this season.
Boston is 9-3 ATS when favored by less than 10 points this season.
The under is 4-1 in the last five series meetings and 14-7-1 in the Celtics? 22 games this season, including 9-2-1 at home. The under is also 4-0 in Boston?s last four overall, 6-2 in Boston?s last eight conference contests and 3-0 in Detroit?s last three.
ATS ADVANTAGE: BOSTON and UNDER

Phoenix (18-7, 11-14 ATS) at Dallas (17-9, 11-15 ATS)
Two days after handing the Spurs their first home loss of the season, the Suns head to Dallas to complete their difficult two-game Texas road trip against the suddenly surging Mavericks.
Phoenix outlasted San Antonio 100-95 as a two-point road underdog on Monday. However, the Suns are still just 2-3 SU and 1-4 ATS in their last five, averaging 101.4 points per game, a low figure for Mike D?Antoni?s high-scoring squad.
Dallas ran its winning streak to three in a row with Monday?s 111-108 home win over the Magic, failing to cash as a 5?-point chalk. The Mavericks have followed a 3-6 slump (1-8 ATS) by going 5-1 in their last six (4-2 ATS).
These teams split four meetings last year, with the Mavericks winning the first two and the Suns taking the final two. After Dallas got the cash in the first battle, Phoenix covered the number in the last three.
The underdog is 7-3 ATS in the last 10 head-to-head clashes going back to a 2006 playoff series. Also, the Suns are 5-1 ATS in their last six visits to American Airlines Center.
The Mavericks are 11-2 SU at home, but just 6-7 ATS, including 2-7 ATS in the last nine. Dallas is also just 7-11 ATS as a single-digit favorite this season.
Phoenix has been fantastic on the highway, going 11-4 SU, but only 7-8 ATS. However, Monday?s game at San Antonio marked the first time all year that the Suns took the court as an underdog.
Both teams have stayed under the total in four of their last five games. However, the over is 12-3 in the Mavs? last 15 contests at American Airlines Center.

ATS ADVANTAGE: PHOENIX

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007

Mike Rose

NBA - 12/19/2007 PHILADELPHIA atINDIANA Over 201.5
NBA - 12/19/2007 CHICAGO atWASHINGTON Over 191.5
NBA - 12/19/2007 GOLDEN STATE -7
NBA - 12/19/2007 ORLANDO 3.5
NBA - 12/19/2007 PORTLAND -2
NBA - 12/19/2007 TORONTO atPORTLAND Under 185

CBB - 12/19/2007 CAL SANTA BARBARA -4.5
CBB - 12/19/2007 SOUTH FLORIDA 4
CBB - 12/19/2007 CINCINNATI 14
CBB - 12/19/2007 BRADLEY 9.5
CBB - 12/19/2007 BAYLOR 3