Soccer 2017 January - May

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
2/1 EPL

2/1 EPL

West Ham +1 2.2* to win 2*
Man U FH 18* to win 10*

I dont see anyway chelsea loses at home to arsenal with ways each teams are playing. a tie could happen but chelsea at home. PK is -200 but may be worth it....

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
COPA DEL Ray

COPA DEL Ray

Man U FH 18* to win 10*

I dont see anyway chelsea loses at home to arsenal with ways each teams are playing. a tie could happen but chelsea at home. PK is -200 but may be worth it....

Atletico 2* to win 4*

if you want to be safe play the +.5 but this is not the same barca team as in years past and atletico has always played them well and frustrated them

snakeeyes

Forum Member
Jul 8, 2001
NY
Man U FH 18* to win 10*

Man U spends a lot of money to be life and death with every dog shit team they play.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
first weekend of Feb!

first weekend of Feb!

tons of big games this weekend! lets get started

EPL

Chlesea FH 10* to win 5*
Chelsea 5.5* to win 5* line def got hit.
Liverpool/hull FH over .5 6* to win 2*
Crystal palace 4.5* to win 3*
united 3* to win 2*

Bundesliga

I live the leipzig story and hope Im wrong here because id love to have them challenging the whole year. But Dortmund is 10 points behind leipzig and -150. bason may have better advice here but wanted to get this in

dortmund 4.5* to win 3*

Ligue 1

PSG 3* to win 1* they should gain on someone and wont lose this chance
Monaco 1.8* to win 1*

Adding in this bonus play that I like in FA cup mid week replay

Midweek - ill admit this is not the best spot for derby with a huuge league match against newcastle but leicester has united this week which is tough but next weekend they have a a bigger game and winnable game against swansea that will go a long way towards staying up. thats the focus, in my opinion derby sneak in mid week and take this

FA Cup Replay

Derby 2* to win 8*
Derby +.5 5* to win 5*

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Man U FH 18* to win 10*

Atletico 2* to win 4*

if you want to be safe play the +.5 but this is not the same barca team as in years past and atletico has always played them well and frustrated them

Man U spends a lot of money to be life and death with every dog shit team they play.

+248.3* on year... yeah thats what I love about soccer though .. i didnt see game but i alwout always talk about how I love well organized defense and defense in general. its the great equalizer in soccer. lets get it back!

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
FA cup future

FA cup future

These are strictly value plays for me. as we saw with MLS it can pay off handsomely with small risk.

SO my thinking is the following 3 teams have a great chance to get to final 8. which means they need 2 wins to be in the final.

Middlesbrough 2* to win 50*
Fulham 1* to win 40*
Burnley 1* to win 33*
Derby .5* to win 50*

I need to get all my futures from previous thread into this one at some point..

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Actually Kid, Dortmund is my one and only play for today. I apologize for not posting last night when you could have gotten -140, now I see -170 most places. Leipzig has made me a lot of money this year, but I think this is a tough spot for them after two home victories to start the second half. I would not quite qualify this as a must win game for Dortmund, but it is certainly a statement game for them. They know Frankfurt and Hoffenheim are very vulnerable and a win sends a message to Leipzig that they are coming for them. I think this is the best match of the weekend and should be a great game to watch.

I am focused on limiting plays this half of the season and hitting the games I like hard. First half was good but after looking back on it over the break, I wasted too much money on smaller/action plays that ended up cutting into my larger play winnings. Its tough when I am watching many games at the same time, but going to play the disciplined approach for now and see how it goes.

Dortmund has probably cost me more money than any Bundesliga team over the past 10 years, but I am playing them rather large today and hopefully give me some money to waste on the Super Bowl (where I will be playing NE, too much Atlanta love out there and I will always take defense over offense).

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
tons of big games this weekend! lets get started

EPL

Chlesea FH 10* to win 5*
Chelsea 5.5* to win 5* line def got hit.
Liverpool/hull FH over .5 6* to win 2*
Crystal palace 4.5* to win 3*
united 3* to win 2*

Bundesliga

I live the leipzig story and hope Im wrong here because id love to have them challenging the whole year. But Dortmund is 10 points behind leipzig and -150. bason may have better advice here but wanted to get this in

dortmund 4.5* to win 3*

Ligue 1

PSG 3* to win 1* they should gain on someone and wont lose this chance
Monaco 1.8* to win 1*

Midweek - ill admit this is not the best spot for derby with a huuge league match against newcastle but leicester has united this week which is tough but next weekend they have a a bigger game and winnable game against swansea that will go a long way towards staying up. thats the focus, in my opinion derby sneak in mid week and take this

Live play

58th min

Liverpool +.5 6.5* to win 5*

Have the following play pending
Derby 2* to win 8*
Derby +.5 5* to win 5*

Updated record. Minus Liverpool
Pretty much killed it in all leagues this week!

+256.3* on year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Soccer 2017 January - May

FA Cup Replay

Derby 2* to win 8*
Derby +.5 5* to win 5*

Love the game, get on if haven't but tread lightly within your means as nothing is guaranteed. Line has dropped from +400 to +290

Adding some to really try and hopefully pound this game.

Derby PK 3* to win 5.4*
Derby +1 4.6* to win 2*
Derby FH PK 2* to win 3.1*
Derby TT over .5 4* to win 2*
Derby leads at half AND wins 2* to win 10.5*
Derby to win either half 1* to win 1.4*
Derby to record shutout 1* to win 5*

Not often at all I pound a lower league team Vs a premiere side but feel this is set up nicely as I stated above. Leicester has a HUGE game Vs Swansea this weekend.. it's imperative they win that..

Last edited:

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Love the game, get on if haven't but tread lightly within your means as nothing is guaranteed. Line has dropped from +400 to +290

Adding some to really try and hopefully pound this game.

Derby PK 3* to win 5.4*
Derby +1 4.6* to win 2*
Derby FH PK 2* to win 3.1*
Derby TT over .5 4* to win 2*
Derby leads at half AND wins 2* to win 10.5*
Derby to win either half 1* to win 1.4*
Derby to record shutout 1* to win 5*

Not often at all I pound a lower league team Vs a premiere side but feel this is set up nicely as I stated above. Leicester has a HUGE game Vs Swansea this weekend.. it's imperative they win that..

On it with you Kid! GL to us :toast:

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
On it with you Kid! GL to us :toast:

Let's get it buddy! Lots of action on this one game in. A variety of ways..hope my inkling and thought process on this play plays out as I think it will.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Was waiting for the lineups in the Barca/Atletico as well as Bayern match.

Atletico fielding their strongest offensive team while Messi and Suarez are in for Barca, but no Neymar (suspended) and Iniesta on the bench. Barca won 2-1 at Madrid, so I do not expect them to be very aggressive. I like Atletico in this situation +.5 +135. This is a smaller type play.

Wolfsburg has made 6 changes to its regular line-up including removing Gomez. This leads me to believe they are focusing on the league and do not care if they lose this game. Bayern playing at full strength sans Mueller. As such, the line just moved from -2 to -2.5. I hate laying this many goals, but Bayern should win this game at least 3 or 4 to nothing. Bayern won in December 5-0 and is 22-1-0 in home games to Wolfsburg. I will bite and play Bayern -2.5 Ev. Larger play.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Sorry for the Bayern play yesterday. They just didn't play well and were lucky to win as their play in the second half was less than inspired. At least Atletico pulled out the draw in a crazy, poorly officiated, game.

Going with Frankfurt in a Pk -110 today in the German Cup. I like all the German games today, but think this offers the most value and is the best of the bunch.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Leicester/Derby lineup confirms your thoughts Kid. Lets hope Derby brings their A game as Leicester is definitely playing for the weekend.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Live add.. adding to

Derby +.5

4.2* to win 3*

77th min

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Start Extra time