Derby 3* to win 4.8*

78th min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live add.. adding to

Derby +.5

4.2* to win 3*

77th min

Love the game, get on if haven't but tread lightly within your means as nothing is guaranteed. Line has dropped from +400 to +290

Adding some to really try and hopefully pound this game.

Derby PK 3* to win 5.4*
Derby +1 4.6* to win 2*
Derby FH PK 2* to win 3.1*
Derby TT over .5 4* to win 2*
Derby leads at half AND wins 2* to win 10.5*
Derby to win either half 1* to win 1.4*
Derby to record shutout 1* to win 5*

Not often at all I pound a lower league team Vs a premiere side but feel this is set up nicely as I stated above. Leicester has a HUGE game Vs Swansea this weekend.. it's imperative they win that..

Have the following play pending
Derby 2* to win 8*
Derby +.5 5* to win 5*

Updated record. Minus Liverpool
Pretty much killed it in all leagues this week!

+256.3* on year

+259.7* on year... should have just pounded the +.5 but really thought derby would win especially in regulation. But to those that pounded the +.5. Toast!

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
+259.7* on year... should have just pounded the +.5 but really thought derby would win especially in regulation. But to those that pounded the +.5. Toast!

Hit it with you, but the +330 payout for a regulation win would have been sweet! Sorry that Derby melted down in extra time. It seemed like a pretty even match.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Hit it with you, but the +330 payout for a regulation win would have been sweet! Sorry that Derby melted down in extra time. It seemed like a pretty even match.

Thanks buddy, I got it early right away at +400. Really thought they could do it . But glad we cashed the .5... any profit is good profit ! Onto the next one!

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Weekend play 2/10-2/12+1

Weekend play 2/10-2/12+1

+259.7*

Ligue 1

Bordeaux +1 3.9* to win 3*
Monaco FH 5.1* to win 3*
Rennes Pk 11* to win 10*
Rennse 10* to win 17*
Etienne 3.3* to win 3*

Like last week with Dortmund Rennes is 20 point behind Nice yet its basically even up on the PK line so going to bet the 3 way and PK 10* each. really think this if fishy, thoughts anyone?

Bundesliga

Inglostadt +1.5 2.5* to win 2*
I feel this line is low with table position difference
Inglostadt +2 2.2* to win 1*
Leipzig 6* to win 3*

EPL

Hull City +2 8* to win 5*
Hull City +1.5 2* to win 2*
Chelsea -1 8.5* to win 5*
Leicester 2* to win 4*
gut feeling they come to play

Really dont know what to do with reds spurs game. on one hand I feel liverpool responds at home but on other hand they continue to suck, thoughts?

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
FA cup

FA cup

sometimes getting these plays in early are beneficial to my success other times lines go against me and still win but obviously not always. this is one that stands out for me for FA cup.

Blackburn is in a crazy fight of possibly going to the 3rd division in English, mighty fall for a once proud team. that has to be their focus.

Man U -1 15* to win 10*
Man U 7.2* to win 3*
Man U FH 3.3* to win 3*

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Futures from previous thread

Futures from previous thread

The following are my futures from previous thread for this year. Just want to get them in here to stay organized

Play at your own risk

EPL

West Ham to finish top 10 15* to win 5* I feel this is an absolute slam dunk and although at -300 the end of year +$500 will be nice.
Southampton to finish top 10 8* to win 5*

La Liga

Atletico to win the league 2* to win 22*
Golden Boot winner - Messi 5* to win 6.5*
Ronaldo out to start the year gives Messi an big edge

Bundesliga top finisher without Bayern Munich Dortmund 10* to win 5*

Man U to win Europa 2* to win 12*

Just wanted to get these organized organized into one post. These are my futures that I have currently going on.. I am adding 3 more *s to Man U to win Europa. I just see them heads and tails above all the rest of the teams in this competition and feel this is possibly a great return on investment
Man U to win Europa 3* to win 18* ( in total 5* to win 30*)

Top promoted club Middlesbrough 7* to win 5* think they are very solid and will be very tough to defeat throughout the year... LOVE THIS PLAY other teams are Hull and burnley

Top Club in North-East Englandc- Middlesbrough 11* to win 10*
This bet has 3 choices, other 2 are Hull and Sunderland. LOVE this bet because I am HIGH on this Middlesbrough squad. well coached and it shows early in season

England Championship Winner

Newcastle 5* to win 8.5*

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Looks like your playing the anti champions league angle. Its been very profitable this cycle so lets hope it continues.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I am going to take Schalke -110 to supplement Kid's Bundesliga selections. They are starting to play well and have a chance to move up the table. Berlin is not a good road team, and as I have said before, I think they are a pretender and will fade.

I will also take Spurs +.5 -140 against Liverpool. I just do not believe Liverpool will get back in form as they have some offensive challenges and have not won at home since late December. Tottenham, on the other hand, has not lost in their last 9. I will gladly take the half here on what I believe to be an inflated line against a struggling team.

I also like Sunderland +.5 at home (and a little on +300). This is the time of year they start to dig out of the bottom, and to do so, points at home are a must.

If Dortmund were playing anyone except Darmstadt I would play against them, but Darmstadt just sucks.

Dolphinsfan

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2003
+259.7*

Ligue 1

Bordeaux +1 3.9* to win 3*
Monaco FH 5.1* to win 3*
Rennes Pk 11* to win 10*
Rennse 10* to win 17*
Etienne 3.3* to win 3*

Like last week with Dortmund Rennes is 20 point behind Nice yet its basically even up on the PK line so going to bet the 3 way and PK 10* each. really think this if fishy, thoughts anyone?

Bundesliga

Leipzig 6* to win 3*

EPL

Chelsea -1 8.5* to win 5*
Leicester 2* to win 4*
gut feeling they come to play

Really dont know what to do with reds spurs game. on one hand I feel liverpool responds at home but on other hand they continue to suck, thoughts?

Hey Kid, just wondering what book you use for your plays.

Thanks

Dolphinsfan

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2003
I have a few but main ones I use are 5 dimes and bovada

Just woke up and saw arsenal late penalty . Grr

Thank you.

Yes first goal was a hand goal and shouldn't have counted. Then they scored the second on a penalty in extra time. Oh well.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Soccer 2017 January - May

Saw Man U dominating and saw a goal coming but couldn't locate a bet that I wanted and sadly didn't get anything in. Still they are buzzing and trying to find something. Came up with this for now and will try to add

37th min
Next goal (1-0 united)

United 3* to win 1*

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Got one I like. United pressure is still intensifying and a 2nd goal seems inevitable...

Halftime

United -2 10* to win 10*

I see a push as worst case- if you want play the 2-0 score line exact. I'm not but it's +245 if you want. Don't see watford scoring so..

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Assuming (with 9 mins to play) that Man U holds on for the win I have Tottenham to complete a decent parlay. I'm starting to think I should lay some off on the draw.

I can't help but want to let it ride given how poor Liverpool's defense has been recently.

Thoughts?

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Assuming (with 9 mins to play) that Man U holds on for the win I have Tottenham to complete a decent parlay. I'm starting to think I should lay some off on the draw.

I can't help but want to let it ride given how poor Liverpool's defense has been recently.

Thoughts?

That game has been tricky for me all week as I stated above. Liverpool has sucked recently but at home in a big spot they could turn it around . I am actually going to play the draw here soon , currently at +240

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
I guess i just don't see Liverpool winning this game but I am going to get in at +240 on the draw just to lock up some winnings. I still much prefer Tottenham to win, though.

Also placed some of this nonsense:

Final score Tottenham 3-1 at 30-1 and Tottenham 3-2 at 35-1.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
+259.7*
Bundesliga

EPL

?

Really feel hard done by these 4
Plays. 4 wins went to 2 losses and 2 pushes.. especially hard done with Bayern match, 2 goals after 90

I'd make the same Plays again

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Soccer 2017 January - May

Got one I like. United pressure is still intensifying and a 2nd goal seems inevitable...

Halftime

United -2 10* to win 10*

I see a push as worst case- if you want play the 2-0 score line exact. I'm not but it's +245 if you want. Don't see watford scoring so..

Well I called the 2-0 score line but didn't play it .. hope someone did !

Bet on MyBookie