Soccer 2017 January - May

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Kid, wondering if you're thoughts on Fulham/Tottenham (FA Cup) have changed at all with Spurs coming in with two consecutive defeats to Liverpool (prem) and Gent (Europa - a bit embarrassingly). Might they have some extra motivation to get back on track against Fulham or will they have an eye ahead to that 2nd Europa leg at White Hart Lane on Thursday?

DZ that def crossed my mind, I guess for me maybe I'm wrong about this but I think spurs want to be in the CL again and FA cup won't get them there but Europa will since top top 4 is no guarantee.. I can't blame someone for staying away on Fulham because of being leery that spurs may come back after those defeats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
The good news is I just logged on to check lines and moves on Fa cup. Games I got have all
Moved in my favor:

Huddersfield down to +650
Chelsea up to -310
Man U up to -330
Fulham down to +290
Millwall only slightly down to +185

Win or lose at least I got the games I like in ahead of the move against me..

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
DZ that def crossed my mind, I guess for me maybe I'm wrong about this but I think spurs want to be in the CL again and FA cup won't get them there but Europa will since top top 4 is no guarantee.. I can't blame someone for staying away on Fulham because of being leery that spurs may come back after those defeats.

Thanks Kid. Appreciate the response. I'm with you on Millwall, Man U and Chelsea. Gonna hold off on Fulham and Huddersfield until tomorrow morning to watch the lines/lineups. I see Huddersfield as high as 7-1 still for the outright price.

GL -Deez

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Adding a play to Fulham as FH lines just were posted for me.

Fulham FH +.5 5.1* to win 3*

Last edited:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
In general I tend to play the lower division teams/underdogs in the FA Cup since I do not like to lay large juice on a team where it is difficult to gauge their motivation. I know the lower level teams are motivated and I have seen a lot of big favorites lose or draw over the years. That being said, I agree that Chelsea should be motivated since they are not in any other competitions. I just think there are better opportunities to lay that kind of juice (Bayern earlier and Sevilla next week). Odds are Chelsea and Man U are winners, but I just don't like taking big losses in these kinds of games (but if you are up big, like you are, it is certainly a risk worth taking). Just a personal preference for me. If you don't have the bankroll, you can play some parlays.

I will play Millwall, Fulham and Huddersfield Town all for action, but nothing big, with Millwall Pk as my favorite play. Leicester is in the ditch and has to focus on the EPL. I am not sold the Spurs will be in their best form as they played a strong lineup in Euro. Huddersfield is simply a play against City due to Champions league.

Also like the Mainz Ov 2.5 -130 tomorrow against Bremen in Bundesliga. Should be an all out attacking game with teams with defensive weaknesses.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Soccer 2017 January - May

Good stuff bason always good to get your take and views

I like the way this Lincoln team is playing so far. Composed and dangerous actually going forward

Live play

Lincoln FH +.5 4.8* to win 3*

18th min

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011

I like the way this Lincoln team is playing so far. Composed and dangerous actually going forward

Live play

18th min

Lincoln looks very comfortable
In this game.

67th min

Lincoln +.5 2.8* to win 2*

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Lincoln City!

Lincoln City!

Live play

18th min

Lincoln looks very comfortable
In this game.

67th min

Lincoln +.5 2.8* to win 2*

Obviously knew nothing at all about Lincoln but I am always confident in my ability to watch a team play and go from there. Jumped on these 2 in game once I saw how comfortable they were. waited on 2nd half as well because I wanted to see how burnley came out after half. Love it

+277.6*going into 10 AM games

PS Joey Barton is an ass

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
FA cup Add

FA cup Add

Oxford +1 4.2* to win 3*
Oxford FH +.5 3.9* to win 3*

Line just dropped 30 points in last 15 minutes

City just got smacked with some heavy action :/

If you arent up big might be worth it to buy back but im sticking with Hudd myself even though i shouldnt. wining 5* on lincoln helps lessen any blow

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
In the FA cup I am all over Millwall in every way possible.. the games before and after Leiscester are port vale and chesterfield. 2 games they can win but I just dont think , again Leicester can risk staying in this competition, the EPL where its most important they dont get relegated and the champions league. something has to go.. if Leicester plays 2nd-3rd stringers and win so be it.. leicester has sevilla on Tuesday next week after millwall saturday. cant imagine any top end players play.. sometimes plays a head as ive said before work in my favor sometimes they dont with lines.

Millwall PK 10* to win 11*
Millwall FH 2* to win 5.2*
Millwall 5* to win 9.5*
Millwall +.5 9.5* to win 5*
Millwall to win both halves 1* to win 8*
Millwall to record clean sheet 1* to win 3.6*

Huddersfield 2* to win 14*
Huddersfield W/D 3* to win 6*
Huddersfield +1 5* to win 6*

Huddersfield +2 5* to win 2*

Parlay FA cup Millwall/Fulham... CL Atletico/ Sevilla -1 ...1* to win 47.9*

adding to Millwall on 3 way

Millwall 5* to win 9.5*

Obviously knew nothing at all about Lincoln but I am always confident in my ability to watch a team play and go from there. Jumped on these 2 in game once I saw how comfortable they were. waited on 2nd half as well because I wanted to see how burnley came out after half. Love it

+277.6*going into 10 AM games

PS Joey Barton is an ass

Oxford +1 4.2* to win 3*
Oxford FH +.5 3.9* to win 3*

Line just dropped 30 points in last 15 minutes

City just got smacked with some heavy action :/

If you arent up big might be worth it to buy back but im sticking with Hudd myself even though i shouldnt. wining 5* on lincoln helps lessen any blow

Millwall +.5 3.4* to win 2*

48th minute

+321.3* on year! Huddersfield and Millwall in the bag!!!!!

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Chelsea FH 3.9* to win 3*

5th minute

Next team to score Chelsea 2.4* to win 1*
Prop Chelsea leads 1-0 at half 1* to win 2.1*

adding to Chelsea FH The diagonal passes through the middle from wing are on all day

Chelsea FH 2* to win 2.2*

15th minute currently

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
GL with your Chelsea plays, Kid. I'll be focusing on CBB for the rest of the day, too many games so little time lol...

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halftime Wolves Chelsea

Halftime Wolves Chelsea

Last add and only because I think -160 is great for this tie. Chelsea were sub par in first half, they will come out better. This is something they want to win with no other competitions for them.

Chelsea 8* to win 5*
Chelsea Next team to score 3.5* to win 2*
(adding to above)

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
GL with your Chelsea plays, Kid. I'll be focusing on CBB for the rest of the day, too many games so little time lol...

Vig just got to the Pete for the pitt game. (Been a season ticket holder for hoops and football with dad since mid 90s when I was in elem school) I only post soccer plays and stick to that but I think pitt shows up today big time. Outright.

Bet on MyBookie