Soccer 2017 January - May

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Vig just got to the Pete for the pitt game. (Been a season ticket holder for hoops and football with dad since mid 90s when I was in elem school) I only post soccer plays and stick to that but I think pitt shows up today big time. Outright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope everyone got bonus play of pitt outright +250! H2P

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Hope everyone got bonus play of pitt outright +250! H2P

Damn Kid, I missed this! Was out to dinner with my bride, meanwhile I could have used it too. Grinding to break even in hoops today! See ya tomorrow, I think I'm on Spurs. What's your lean for the match? I see you're on Fulham FH, and I know Spurs haven't won an away game since Jan 1. They're just too good to continue this Jekyl and Hyde play...No total up yet, but I'll be looking at the under as well if it's 2.5 or greater

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Chelsea 10* to win 4*
Chelsea -1 19* to win 10*
Chelsea -1.5 3* to win 3*

Last add and only because I think -160 is great for this tie. Chelsea were sub par in first half, they will come out better. This is something they want to win with no other competitions for them.

Chelsea 8* to win 5*
Chelsea Next team to score 3.5* to win 2*
(adding to above)

Next team to score Chelsea 2.4* to win 1*
Prop Chelsea leads 1-0 at half 1* to win 2.1*

adding to Chelsea FH The diagonal passes through the middle from wing are on all day

Chelsea FH 2* to win 2.2*

15th minute currently

Chelsea FH 3.9* to win 3*

5th minute

+340.4*

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Damn Kid, I missed this! Was out to dinner with my bride, meanwhile I could have used it too. Grinding to break even in hoops today! See ya tomorrow, I think I'm on Spurs. What's your lean for the match? I see you're on Fulham FH, and I know Spurs haven't won an away game since Jan 1. They're just too good to continue this Jekyl and Hyde play...No total up yet, but I'll be looking at the under as well if it's 2.5 or greater

Fulham +.5 10* to win 10*
Fulham 2* to win 7.1*
Fulham +1 17* to win 10*

Parlay FA cup Millwall/Fulham... CL Atletico/ Sevilla -1 ...1* to win 47.9*

City has CL
[/B]

Adding a play to Fulham as FH lines just were posted for me.

Fulham FH +.5 5.1* to win 3*

sometimes getting these plays in early are beneficial to my success other times lines go against me and still win but obviously not always. this is one that stands out for me for FA cup.

Blackburn is in a crazy fight of possibly going to the 3rd division in English, mighty fall for a once proud team. that has to be their focus.

Man U -1 15* to win 10*
Man U 7.2* to win 3*
Man U FH 3.3* to win 3*

These are my previously posted plays for tomorrows FA Cup matches

Good luck all lets keep it going!

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Eyeing the Bundesliga match of Leipzig @ Gladbach. Lately I've been watching lines where the better team has a value of +160 or better. They don't win. Leipzig is +195, so immediately I throw them out. Under these circumstances I play the other team and draw knowing that I'll have a positive pull, but I'd like to zero in on one or the other. This particular matchup feels draw to me. Any ideas? Bason?

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Spurs have come to play as DZ and Vig alluded too possibly happening. Thinking about dumping Fulham here early second half. I want to try and see (and survive) first 10 mins and see how Fulham responds.

I do like the juicy in play under 3.5

Spurs/Fulham under 3.5 3.8* to win 2*

Might be adding to Man U game even though line has exploded. Not sure how I can do it but will
Be looking into it here soon

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Sorry Vig, had a long night which meant sleeping in today. Gladbach is unpredictable as I really thought they would beat Fiorentina in Euros this week. Now they have a tough match up against a team that I like very much usually. Draw is certainly a possibility in this game. I likely would have been drawn to Leipzig +195. Lots of value for the better team.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Kid - the over may be a way to add to the game. Easily could be 3-0. Also seeing first half ov still at 1, but juicy.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Bason I like the way youre thinking with FH over. i'll be back in a couple when I get plays confirmed

Fulham :facepalm:

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
This is the Spurs that put it on Chelsea, they were overdue...

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
adding to this game

adding to this game

sometimes getting these plays in early are beneficial to my success other times lines go against me and still win but obviously not always. this is one that stands out for me for FA cup.

Blackburn is in a crazy fight of possibly going to the 3rd division in English, mighty fall for a once proud team. that has to be their focus.

Man U -1 15* to win 10*
Man U 7.2* to win 3*
Man U FH 3.3* to win 3*

Man U/Rovers FH over 1 6.2* to win 4*

i'll be around watching if any live plays pop up that I like

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
+307.3* going into united game.I saw early on Fulham did not have it but didnt pull the spurs trigger in game. thats bad betting on my part:facepalm:

Last edited:

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Sorry Vig, had a long night which meant sleeping in today. Gladbach is unpredictable as I really thought they would beat Fiorentina in Euros this week. Now they have a tough match up against a team that I like very much usually. Draw is certainly a possibility in this game. I likely would have been drawn to Leipzig +195. Lots of value for the better team.

2-0 Leipzig midway thru 2H, you were right, Bason.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
+307.3* going into united game.I saw early on Fulham did not have it but didnt pull the spurs trigger in game. thats bad betting on my part:facepalm:

I'm eating it the same way in my M'Gladbach play. Leipzig have been tanking in league away games, like Spurs, but good teams eventually turn it around. GL in the Man U game....

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Lessening the cluster

Lessening the cluster

Making this easier at half with all Plays on this Man U game

Man U -1 15* to win 10*
Man U 7.2* to win 3*

Man U FH 3.3* to win 3* L
Man U/Rovers FH over 1 6.2* to win 4*W
Man U FH 4.8* to win 3*L
Man U -2 5* to win 6*
Man U FH live +.5 3* to win 3* W
Man U/blackburn over 3.5 8.5* to win 5*

Its currently halftime - I know Man U does not want a replay and Man U wants to win. So they should come out guns a blazing here

Man U 20* to win 10*

See ya after the game - going to enjoy this as Man U should take control here right after halftime. look for rashford and martial to run at blackburn defenders to create

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Making this easier at half with all Plays on this Man U game

Man U -1 15* to win 10*
Man U 7.2* to win 3*

Man U FH 3.3* to win 3* L
Man U/Rovers FH over 1 6.2* to win 4*W
Man U FH 4.8* to win 3*L
Man U -2 5* to win 6*
Man U FH live +.5 3* to win 3* W
Man U/blackburn over 3.5 8.5* to win 5*

Its currently halftime - I know Man U does not want a replay and Man U wants to win. So they should come out guns a blazing here

Man U 20* to win 10*

See ya after the game - going to enjoy this as Man U should take control here right after halftime. look for rashford and martial to run at blackburn defenders to create

+305.7* on year

Bet on MyBookie