Soccer 2017 January - May

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Rather than playing Spurs -1 or -1.5, I am throwing a little on the Spurs ov 2.5 and ov 1 in the first half. I think the over is a better value than Spurs since you are basically playing Spurs to win to nil with the GL. Total works in case Gent happens to score. Have to assume Spurs come out fast and try to get an early goal so don't see much downside to the first half bet.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Rather than playing Spurs -1 or -1.5, I am throwing a little on the Spurs ov 2.5 and ov 1 in the first half. I think the over is a better value than Spurs since you are basically playing Spurs to win to nil with the GL. Total works in case Gent happens to score. Have to assume Spurs come out fast and try to get an early goal so don't see much downside to the first half bet.

I laid the 1.5 I don't see Gent scoring. GL, Bason

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Adding

Spurs FH -1 5* to win 8.5*
Spurs to advance 20* to win 10*

I see a great chance at 1-0 at half. If that happens we push if we get the 2nd it's a nice payoff !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Soccer 2017 January - May

Spurs just dominating. This will be an annihilation. Get any and all live bets in quick before 2nd goal

Spurs FH -1.5 3* to win 3.6*
Spurs -2 5.4* to win 3*

18th min

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Wow right after I place bets and post those live plays, own goal and level..

Adding more

Spurs FH 3* to win 3.6*

23rd min

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
What a disaster.. I've said for 2 weeks now spurs sucks in Europe and can't win in Europe yet I play them.. total face palm.. going to bite the bullet here and just take my losses unless I can somehow get out of the spurs bets

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Playing Union Berlin -110 in Bundesliga 2 today.

They continue to be undervalued at home. They are in a fight for the top 3 and I like their form right now (have not lost in the last 5). 1860 sits in 14th but 7 points out of relegation. Line is a little fishy as I expected it to be higher, but I will gladly take the better team at home at almost even money.

Tempted to take Wolfsburg at home -110 today against Bremen since it is a great opportunity for them to get separation from relegation, but I just don't trust them so I will stick with the one play for today and hope the winning streak continues.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Premier League

I see 2 games tomorrow that I think are excellent values right now.

Hull +115. I think this line is a gift given the recent form of both teams. Hull is 4-0 at home under Silva and is only a point away from being out of relegation. Burnley is horrible on the road as they only have 1 point in their last 11 away games! That alone is enough to bet against them, but we also get a highly motivated team at home at + money.

West Brom Even. We get a team at home at even money that has won their last 6 of 7 at home against a team that has lost their last 6 of 7 on the road. Again, very good value to me.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Union Berlin was a comfortable winner and glad I laid off Wolfsburg as they lost at home. Nice streak going right now.

Leipzig -140. They continue to be undervalued at home. While -140 is pricey, if this was Dortmund they would be at least -180 and -1. I will continue to take them at home at this price as they have been a money making machine this year. They have embraced the hatred against them in the league by simply winning.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
I'll reply to above bason tomorrow. Still stinging from spurs. Was going to take weekend off but will go small on some of your plays since I agree

Leipzig line went up a bit I like it

3* to win 2*

Hull 2* to win 2.2*
West brom 3* to win 3*

Only once this year has spurs won me money whether for or against them.. that's one team this year that kills me.. only game I think I won't with spurs involved was spurs over Chelsea

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Bason pressure on to get this thread back in the right directions.. spurs game has me reeling only because I 1)said they can't play in Europe and still played them 2) I can't be made about the live plays before own goal as spurs were dominating... glad I bet Man U to win Europa back in September.. they are by far best team if they play to ability and you know they want CL next year

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Guess we're all still reeling from Spurs. Someone keep me from betting them tomorrow vs Stoke....

Today:

Two Bundesliga plays:

Dortmund @ Freiburg O/3 -108

Mainz @ Leverkusen O/2.5 -120

Also on Bason's plays, GL gents

2017: 6-7

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
No pressure at all. Just hit a little speed bump in what has been a very good year. It is easy to second guess yourself, but you make the bets and move on. I have always said Europe is very tough to cap. Man U is certainly the best team left but they will have a tough time in Rostov. It is a difficult place to play after long travel.

There is a reason I do not play as many games anymore and why I no longer have an account with in-game betting. I could get on tilt myself and turn a losing bet into many losing bets. I know it has worked for you, but it doesn't for me. I like making big plays on games I really like and others when I see true value. I know many disagree with how I manage money with my bets, but it works for me.

I also truly believe in riding the streak when you are hot and laying back when you are not. Numbers never lie and you can not win all the time. I am on a bit of a roll right now, so my bets get a little bigger until I lose. Almost like progressive black jack. You have to ride the streaks and not chase losses if you want to win long-term. I have learned some tough lessons over the years and it took me a while to have the discipline I have today (and I still screw up from time to time).

Sorry, long winded way of saying don't let one loss change the way you play, especially if the way you have chosen works for you. That is all that matters. Everyone has an opinion, but winning $$ is what it is all about. That is why we play the game.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Anyone know of a book that offers team totals for all or most of their soccer games? 5D has the occasional tt for bigger games etc, but I'm looking for regularly offered tts

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Guess we're all still reeling from Spurs. Someone keep me from betting them tomorrow vs Stoke....

Today:

Two Bundesliga plays:

Dortmund @ Freiburg O/3 -108

Mainz @ Leverkusen O/2.5 -120

Also on Bason's plays, GL gents

2017: 6-7

Mainz 2-0 at 11'. Final score 2-0 :mj07:

Dort over = push

2017: 6-8-1

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Tough break on the Mainz over. Leverkusen has been very hard to figure out. Think the number of games may be getting to them. Will make me take a harder look at Gladbach tomorrow as they are off a huge Euro win in Italy so they may be due for a let down.

I went 2-1, with Hull disappointing. Have to win games like that if you want to stay out of relegation. Bad defensive effort after they get a break with a penalty. Oh well, still a positive morning. No more for today, may have a small one for tomorrow up later.

Bet on MyBookie