Soccer 2017 January - May

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Terry blows, he cost them 2 goals himself.

I agree on Leicester, was waiting for the line. I will be on the ML and GL.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Terry is at the end of the road , agreed...but his career has been amazing and a wonderful stalwart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Pens intermission soccer research lol

5/21 EPL

Liverpool FH 17* to win 10*
Liverpool -2 4* to win 4*

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
So Fulham/Reading play to a 1-1 draw in the first game and now the total has risen to Ov 2.5 -150. I will bite here on the over based on the line movement. I was thinking another 1-1 draw but these types of line movements have been on the mark lately so I will play it small for some action this afternoon.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Wanted to get this immediately upon being posted.

Tuesday

Arsenal -2 15* to win 10*
Arsenal FH 10* to win 5*
Arsenal/Sunderland BTTS- NO 4.5* to win 3*

Arsenal playing like they know they are doomed to not get top 4... I'm annoyed but stubborn

Halftime

Arse/Sunderland over 2 3.6* to win 2*
Arsenal -1.5 6* to win 5*

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Somehow managed to finagle my way out of that and only down 2* +405.5* on year Annoyed though because arsenal should have blown that sorry ass team out. Keeper did come up big but feel last 20
Mins should have been the whole game

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Two plays today.

Monaco Ov 3.5 -140. Need this win against St. Etienne to clinch the title at home. I expect them to roll today.

Sheffield Wednesday Pk -155 (hopefully this line is still available, if not I would still bet them on the ML) Huddersfield struggles against Wednesday so I expect them to squeak out a victory here. Likely a 1-0 game but I like protecting against the draw with the Pk line if you can.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
I have Real ML in a bunch of parlays (with Monaco and some Premiership games completed yesterday and Monday) but I played them 2H also because they are simply dominating this game. I wouldn't be surprised to see this end 3-0 or 3-1.

I also have Juve in the Coppa Italia...so far so good!

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Well that Leicester game was a joke. Makes you question the integrity of that game. Soccer is becoming more and more like the NFL, you simply can not bet the last week as it is very difficult to gauge the interest of the teams playing for nothing.

With that said, I will be taking a little break from posting. It has been a great season and I have truly enjoyed the discussions in this thread. I hope everyone has made some money and built a bank roll for next season!!

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Well that Leicester game was a joke. Makes you question the integrity of that game. Soccer is becoming more and more like the NFL, you simply can not bet the last week as it is very difficult to gauge the interest of the teams playing for nothing.

With that said, I will be taking a little break from posting. It has been a great season and I have truly enjoyed the discussions in this thread. I hope everyone has made some money and built a bank roll for next season!!

Thanks for all the great input in here Bason! Don't be shy about dropping in for some discussion around the Champions League final in a few weeks.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thanks DZ. I will still be popping in from time to time. I will be playing some games tomorrow (mostly overs) in Germany as there is a lot still at stake there. Dortmund should score a lot of goals as they have to win and Bremen has no defense. Hoffenheim should be off to the races also and I expect Bayern will just do what they have to after last week so the +2.5 is tempting.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Thanks DZ. I will still be popping in from time to time. I will be playing some games tomorrow (mostly overs) in Germany as there is a lot still at stake there. Dortmund should score a lot of goals as they have to win and Bremen has no defense. Hoffenheim should be off to the races also and I expect Bayern will just do what they have to after last week so the +2.5 is tempting.

I had the Dortmund/Werder Bremen over circled as well. You pretty much confirmed it for me. GL this weekend:toast:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thanks!

And I will be on Juve to win (including extra and penalties) in the Champions League. They are just as loaded as Real upfront and have the better defense. They are the best overall team in my opinion. I do think a draw is a possibility which is why I will bet them to advance/win.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Had a few minutes today so will post my quick take on tomorrow's Euro final.

On paper Man U looks like an easy winner. However, Ajax is a young and energetic team. I do not think they will be overwhelmed by the circumstances and I expect them to challenge Man U much the way Celta Vigo did at Man U. As such, I am not sure I understand the Un 2.5 -150 line. Ajax is an attacking team with two young fantastic goal scorers (Dolberg and Traore). Oddsmakers are betting that Mourinho and company play it tight and try to take advantage of the young Ajax team mistakes. Ajax's best chance to win is to try to make it a wide open game, draw Man U into their style and make it less physical. I think Man U will mostly succeed but expect some great moments from Ajax.

As such, I think Ajax will score, so I think the best value bet in this match is Both Teams to Score - YES at Even money.

I will be routing for Kid to hit his Man U bet, but I will note that Sijtje, the psychic cow in Holland, who hits 85% of his predictions (he recently picked the winner of the Holland elections with 11 possible candidates), has picked Ajax in an upset!!

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Well, Man U gets it done. So, I guess now their tanking of the last three weeks of the PL can be excused :rolleyes:

Bason, any thoughts on the Bundesliga Promotion/Relegation playoff tomorrow?

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
DZ, on paper this game should not even be close. This is actually a big rivalry as they are very close to each other, but they don't play much. Wolfsburg had a horrible year as they were expected to challenge for Champions League rather than relegation. Braunschweig's only chance is to park the bus and try to play to 0-0, but I do not think that will happen. Wolfsburg is simply too talented and should win this game at least 2-0. I love these games as anything can happen, but I will be totally shocked if we see anything but a Wolfsburg victory today.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
DZ, on paper this game should not even be close. This is actually a big rivalry as they are very close to each other, but they don't play much. Wolfsburg had a horrible year as they were expected to challenge for Champions League rather than relegation. Braunschweig's only chance is to park the bus and try to play to 0-0, but I do not think that will happen. Wolfsburg is simply too talented and should win this game at least 2-0. I love these games as anything can happen, but I will be totally shocked if we see anything but a Wolfsburg victory today.

Thanks Bason. Your insight is always appreciated :0008

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
I'll get this all caught up this weekend busy week.. Man U was huge and have to update futures and other plays for record

Chelsea 4.5* to win 3*

Bet on MyBookie