Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Champions league
-Smaller players for me

Juve 4.8* to win 3*
Atletico 3* to win 4.8*
Madrids over 2.5 3.9* to win 3*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swept champions league nicely and puts me at 8-0 this week with Chelsea plays and these above! Let's
Get Europa tomorrow fellas!

+399.4* on year

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Big day today to continue the winning streak.

I am adding a small bet to Lyon +425 to advance and to the over -3.5 -120. More or less the same bets as Kid.

Also adding some to Lyon at -150. I like both teams to score but don't like the line at -245, the over is the better play.

Basically have my winnings from the week tied up in this game. So huge winner or back to even for the week!

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Bason. Thoughts on any worth to throwing a bone on Lyon to win Europa . Only reasoning is I have Man U for 5* to win 30* but if Lyon does come back today and advance wouldn't throwing 1* at +1400 seem worth it to then guarantee a finals cash?

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Very funny you mention that as I put a couple units on it this morning at +1200. If I were in your place I would definitely put a unit (likely 2) on Lyon at +1400. If they can pull this out today you are guaranteed a nice payout now matter what for very little risk. Plus I do not think Ajax can beat Man U. You are already in fantastic shape with Man U so why not take a shot. If Lyon advances the line against ManU is +++.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Future

Lyon to win Europa 1* to win 14* only doing 1 because I have 1 on them to advance past this round so feel that's good enough.

Let's get these biggies today

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Bason. Thoughts on any worth to throwing a bone on Lyon to win Europa . Only reasoning is I have Man U for 5* to win 30* but if Lyon does come back today and advance wouldn't throwing 1* at +1400 seem worth it to then guarantee a finals cash?

Very funny you mention that as I put a couple units on it this morning at +1200. If I were in your place I would definitely put a unit (likely 2) on Lyon at +1400. If they can pull this out today you are guaranteed a nice payout now matter what for very little risk. Plus I do not think Ajax can beat Man U. You are already in fantastic shape with Man U so why not take a shot. If Lyon advances the line against ManU is +++.

Funny to find this conversation in here because I was actually just debating doing the same thing myself. I would add that Lyon +1200 or +1400 actually holds more long term value than playing just to advance today, so I agree with both of you.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
We crushed it Kid!!

Lyon had the chance to push to extra time but who cares, we got the win and the over. Big, big week so far.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
What a pair of finishes! Great calls guys!! Kid is crushing it:toast:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I am not in love with today's card and odds. However, I am laying -280 with Chelsea.

I am ONLY making this play since I have significant profits this week to play with so I am willing to take the risk. Chelsea can clinch and I think they will want to end it today and then celebrate the last two games at home while preparing for the FA Cup Final.

Again, I only recommend this play if you have made good money playing this week's plays in this forum. It is a greed play but I will be very surprised to see Chelsea lose this game. They will seize the opportunity to clinch.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
+415.1* on year!

Chelsea will roll at home to win league if they don't today. West brom is always well organized with Pulis. Felt if they won it be by a goal that's why I took +1.5 . Couldn't explain earlier

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
I will not be hedging Europa final as I feel Man U will come out on top for anyone that has followed along and played them as a future as well. Also. My future I placed in December for Chelsea to win league is all but a formality. Need to get all My futures updates here as they become official in my accounts

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
I am not in love with today's card and odds. However, I am laying -280 with Chelsea.

I am ONLY making this play since I have significant profits this week to play with so I am willing to take the risk. Chelsea can clinch and I think they will want to end it today and then celebrate the last two games at home while preparing for the FA Cup Final.

Again, I only recommend this play if you have made good money playing this week's plays in this forum. It is a greed play but I will be very surprised to see Chelsea lose this game. They will seize the opportunity to clinch.

West brom +1.5 2.5* to win 2*

update record later

Glad you both won! I played Chelsea at the half because they were dominating possion and shots on goal. Everyone wins and Chelsea wins the Premier League :toast:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Guess we can do no wrong this week!!

DZ, also added to Chelsea at the half!

Taking a hard look at Leipzig tomorrow, will post after I have a chance to go through the Munich papers. Early Mother's day dinner tonight so will get to later this evening.

I agree Kid, I think Man U will handle Ajax but it should be a good game. Love some of the young players Ajax has.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Weekend plays

Why is city such a big favorite with a reinvigorate Leicester squad?

EPL

Southampton 3* to win 3*
Arsenal 4.5* to win 3*
West ham +1 2.8* to win 2*
United +.5 3* to win 3.3* spurs nothing to play for?

Ligue 1

Montpellier PK 10* to win 13*
Montpellier 5* to win 10*

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Been thinking the same thing Kid. Waiting for the lineups in that one. If Leicester is at full strength I am taking the +2 as I think they are looking to pass West Brom and finish 8th in the table, which is quite an accomplishment considering where they were. Plus I am sure Shakespeare thinks he still has a chance for the permanent job.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
England

Man City Ov 3.5 -110 - I do not understand this line (game or total) at all so I am taking the over versus taking Leicester +2. This is the only game in England I am playing, all the others are not enticing.

Germany

Having a hard time limiting plays in Germany, but here is what I am playing:

Mainz -150. Must win for them at home to avoid relegation. Little pricey for them, but Frankfurt is solely focused on the Cup Final and not getting anyone injured, which is why the line is -150. Favorite play of the day.

Freiburg +135. They are a great home team and a great story this year. Have a chance to lock up Euro after moving up to the first division. Nice price at home.

Bremen Pk-110. Love this team. They have made a huge move and have a shot at Euro. Playing the Pk because it is also a big game for Hoffenheim, but I do not see the home side losing.

I am laying off the Bayern/Leipzig match. I do believe Leipzig is the more motivated team simply because they want a win over Bayern, but it is tough to gauge if Bayern will show up for this game. Part of me believes they do so I am staying away. Also staying away from Wolfsburg even though they have a must win game at home.

I like Kid's anti Lyon angle. They are locked into 4th place so no real motivation here after an all-in game on Thursday. +215 is nice price for a home team that should win if they come to play.

avushka

Registered
Forum Member
May 13, 2017
Los Angeles
777score.com
Love sport betting

Love sport betting

I am not in love with sports betting, I just adore this more than sex!

I feel like I like to take the risk. Btw, Chelsea can clinch and I think they will want to end it soon and we will celebrate the last two games at home while preparing for the FA Cup Final :00hour

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Soccer 2017 January - May

^ Haha what? You still drunk if so I like your style. Chelsea game was yesterday lol more than sex? I dunno about that.. even maybe.. anyhow let's get these games today

Bet on MyBookie