Soccer 2017 January - May

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
All I can say is that Crystal Palace is a disgrace. That was one pitiful performance.

I like tomorrow's card, short but sweet as I am enjoying this beautiful day at the beach:

Spurs -120 - In honor of Kid's return!
Everton/Chelsea Ov 2.5 -120 - I expect a shoot out.

Hoffenheim -190 - I know it's pricey but I think Frankfurt is still celebrating their Cup win while Hoffenheim can pass Dortmund (after their lackluster draw today and they play next week!) for third in the table, so huge game for them. I am comfortable laying the lumber here but I would not shy away from the -1 either if you don't want to lay the 190. Big play for me.

I may have a Hamburg/Augsburg play up later or in the a.m. as it is a huge relegation game tomorrow.

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Super glad all is well PK.

Anyone got an opinion on Columbus/NYCFC tonight? I'm going to the game as we are in Columbus for a tournament and my son's team has a block of tickets. Might as well throw a few pennies on the game.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011

Penguin fan, are you at the Nike cup that got cancelled today because of storms ?

Thanks everyone. Pens fan still need to meet and grab beers sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Penguin fan, are you at the Nike cup that got cancelled today because of storms ?

Thanks everyone. Pens fan still need to meet and grab beers sometime

Yep, at the Nike Cup. Got crushed by the weather earlier, lightning wouldn't let up so they scratched the day today. Busy schedule tomorrow it looks like. Early start, late finish and long ride home. I should be in a great mood getting up for work Monday.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Yep, at the Nike Cup. Got crushed by the weather earlier, lightning wouldn't let up so they scratched the day today. Busy schedule tomorrow it looks like. Early start, late finish and long ride home. I should be in a great mood getting up for work Monday.

Haha I know the feeling. A bunch of my girls I coach for Hs are there with their cup teams. Good luck with the games.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
MLS

Montreal 4.4* to win 4*
Seattle 4.8* to win 3*
galaxy 2.7* to win 2*

Have to update all my futures here . Man U to win Europa from beginning of tournament at +600 for 5* is starting to look decent to cash!

These plays sucked . Update record in a few, my men's amateur team just won 2-1 to put us top of table after 4 games . So hoping good luck continues

Spurs 5.6* to win 4*

Live play

City/boro draw 1* to win 1.8*

63rd min

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Spurs 5.6* to win 4*

Live play

City/boro draw 1* to win 1.8*

63rd min

I don't see this game ending with 2 total goals.

Live spurs /gunners over 3 6* to win 4*

Push worst case ?

62nd min

GmanKC

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 20, 2015
KCMO
All I can say is that Crystal Palace is a disgrace. That was one pitiful performance.

I like tomorrow's card, short but sweet as I am enjoying this beautiful day at the beach:

Spurs -120 - In honor of Kid's return!
Everton/Chelsea Ov 2.5 -120 - I expect a shoot out.

Hoffenheim -190 - I know it's pricey but I think Frankfurt is still celebrating their Cup win while Hoffenheim can pass Dortmund (after their lackluster draw today and they play next week!) for third in the table, so huge game for them. I am comfortable laying the lumber here but I would not shy away from the -1 either if you don't want to lay the 190. Big play for me.

I may have a Hamburg/Augsburg play up later or in the a.m. as it is a huge relegation game tomorrow.

Nice Hat trick Bason ! :0074

Hoffenheim was interesting , 65-35 ball possession advantage to Hoffenhiem get their first shot on goal in the 90th min. and make it count !

GmanKC

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 20, 2015
KCMO
I don't see this game ending with 2 total goals.

Live spurs /gunners over 3 6* to win 4*

Push worst case ?

62nd min

Tough one Pitt kid , it bit me also I had over 2 1/2 and felt pretty good about it ! Good call on Totty to win !

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thanks Gman, was frustrating to watch, but got the result. Big day! Nice to pad the bankroll and will now turn focus to Champions League which has been very profitable lately.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
+383.4* on year. Posting plays for upcoming week tonight . Busy week

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
This play is next Saturday but want to get it in now. I've bet on bad teams a lot this year who have been big favorites. Sometimes you just have a hunch and my hunches have been on point mostly

Sunderland is dead and no
Motivation. Hull is motivated

EPL

Hull 20* to win 10*
Chelsea FH 18* to win 10*

Chelsea is highly Motivated , at home and boro is just about dead and they know it..

Europa- don't see Man U losing away, could see they drawing.. but don't see them losing so feel this is worth the risk.

Man U PK 12* to win 10*
Man U FH PK 11* to win 10*

4 games all Big plays . I like atletico to advance as I have then in a Future to win CL but going to lay off. Will
Hope Juve gets to second leg needing to win then unload on them

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Liverpool looking dangerous to get a 2nd. Watford doing nothing.. worth a shot live

Liverpool -1.5 3* to win 3.6*

55th min

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011

Liverpool looking dangerous to get a 2nd. Watford doing nothing.. worth a shot live

Liverpool -1.5 3* to win 3.6*

55th min

Just added

Liverpool/watford over 2 4.4* to win 4*

56th min

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Champions League - Tuesday

Un 2.5 -120: This game is a tough one as no one, maybe besides Barca, plays Real tougher than Atletico. They know how to frustrate Ronaldo and force others to score. My biggest concern is Atletico's defensive health as they continue to lose defenders due to injury. They will "park the bus" and play for the draw or no less than a 1-0 defeat to get the advantage back at home. Maybe even more so as the midfield may feel that have to help the back line even more. The one stat that sticks out to me is that 7 of the last 8 between the two have stayed under 2.5. While I have some concerns about Atletico's back line, this stat, as well as the situation, certainly supports the under play. Real is going to get a lot of action at -120 but I think the Under is the best way to play this game. Not a big play due to the Atletico injuries, plus I think we could get some value with Atletico in the second leg if they can keep it close. I do not like betting unders as most of you know, but my research supports the play.

I am considering an Atletico to advance play at +145 with the hope they can keep this one close, but have not made up my mind quite yet.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
I played the UNDER 2.5 (-117) in today's Atletico/Real match last week for 3 units, which is a decent sized soccer bet for me I agree 100% with what Bason said and would add that 1st legs of CL matches, especially deep into the tournament, tend to be lower scoring, although I don't have the numbers to at the moment to back that up. The situation calls for Atletico to try to grind this one out to a nil-nil, 1-0/0-1 or 1-1 draw at worst and ugly this one up for an advantage going into the second leg at home. GL to everyone.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Ronaldo with the hat trick... What can you do? :shrug: The guy is on fire. Atletico didn't play all that well to be honest and with a game to go they are out of the semifinals for all intents and purposes. We are watching greatness once again. How could you not bet on this guy to score in the 2nd leg? The ball just seems to find him in every one of these matches.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Nothing you can do about that one. Real completely dominated this game and made Atletico look bad.

Champions League - Wednesday

Both teams to score -140 - This is my best play for this game. Monaco knows how hard it is to win at Juve and they only know one way to play, so they should attack hard all game knowing they need a result. This will open up the pitch some for Juve, and while they are as strong defensively as usual, they are much more potent up front than in the past, so I expect them to score in this game. It is telling that 1-1 is by far the lowest odds for the exact score. I love Juve to advance but I will not lay -300. I know that Barca did not score against them, but I will argue that if the first game was at Barca versus Juve, Barca would have scored. The order of play matters. Playing this for about double what I played the under for today.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
What is happening with this Juve/Monaco total? Anybody else seeing the big move down??

Bet on MyBookie