Soccer 2017 January - May

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Played Dortmund-Monaco 2H over 2 -110 for 2x after hitting the first half over.

Anyone think Barca 2H is worth a shot? I didn't play 1H but hard to not see the net at least a goal or two at home.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Sorry DZ couldn't respond today. Glad we cashed on the overs!

Was very surprised that Barca was shut out again. Glad I didn't have time today since I would have likely bet both teams to score and Barca in the second half. Picked a good day to work!!

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Sorry DZ couldn't respond today. Glad we cashed on the overs!

Was very surprised that Barca was shut out again. Glad I didn't have time today since I would have likely bet both teams to score and Barca in the second half. Picked a good day to work!!

Glad as well. Didn't take Barca and that suits me just fine with my future on Juve pending. Now, I'm rooting for a decent draw of Monaco or Atletico (that would be a pair of snoozers, wouldn't it?) and not a draw of Real, as that would just suck. When do they do the semifinal draw?

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Draw is Friday morning. Think it is 11:00 am UK time.

I am projecting Juve/Monaco, since I am a conspiracy theorist. I don't think they want another Real/Atletico final so they will have them play in the semi's.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Draw is Friday morning. Think it is 11:00 am UK time.

I am projecting Juve/Monaco, since I am a conspiracy theorist. I don't think they want another Real/Atletico final so they will have them play in the semi's.

Sounds about right. These draws always seem rigged anyway. Then again, they probably wouldn't have placed real and Bayern against each other in the quarters if they had a chance to redo that.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Playing Schalke Ov 2.5 -140.

Schalke lost 2-0 at Ajax so they need at least that just to go into extra time. Problem is Schalke has been in terrible form lately so I do not see them shutting them out which should lead to some late goals in this game. Looks to be the best value to me today since all the other totals are 3.

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
I like that over! I'm on it. Schalke usually scores one at home and Ajax just scores and scores when game gets a bit open like it should today...this afternoon I'm also on :

Besiktas PK +120 over Lyon (3:05 PM ET- UFEA Champions League - #224418)

Beşiktaş strong at home, have won 10 of 13, whereas Lyon not the best on road and in this league. And the fan situation could worsen for Lyon!..Beşiktaş outplayed them in last match, shoulda been a bigger win than the 2-1....Quaresma and Tosun are playing according to uefa.com, tho Aboubakar is suspended (but they've done fine without him)

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
I agree Terry. Funny that you posted it since I actually played it small, but I did not post it. This is the game that should be on TV since Man U is on regular and Spanish channels. Going to have to find it online since I have no interest in watching the Man U game. I think Man U could play my local high school and it would still be on TV. Sick of them.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
United has to be the single most frustrating club team I've ever watched, even more so when you have money on them. What a collective waste of good talent. I can't believe all the missed opportunities in regulation. Just a kick in the nuts, that was.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
DZ, you got the match up you wanted and as I predicated. I do not think Monaco has a chance against Juve. I see Juve as low as +175 now to win so the 10-1 is looking fantastic!

I lean to Atletico in the Madrid derby for now, but I don't think anyone wants a Juve/Atletico final since they could possible play forever without a goal, so the conspiracy theorist in me sees a Juve/Real final.

I like a lot of games this weekend, so I am trying to pare them down. I think many of the Champions/Euro league teams will likely struggle again this weekend. Nothing for today, but I should have tomorrow up later this afternoon.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Saturday

Sorry, not a lot of time for write-ups tonight.

Hull-110. Must win home game and Watford poor on the road.

Bournemouth -110 (I played it here earlier but looks like it has jumped to -125). They have been strong at home and you know my thoughts on Middlesbrough, they are finished

Bremen Ov2.5 -135. They attack and score.

These are my primary plays. I also think Dortmund will likely struggle at Gladbach and Tottenham will advance against Chelsea. Leipzig is shaping up to be a nice play on Sunday.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Saturday

Sorry, not a lot of time for write-ups tonight.

Hull-110. Must win home game and Watford poor on the road.

Bournemouth -110 (I played it here earlier but looks like it has jumped to -125). They have been strong at home and you know my thoughts on Middlesbrough, they are finished

Bremen Ov2.5 -135. They attack and score.

These are my primary plays. I also think Dortmund will likely struggle at Gladbach and Tottenham will advance against Chelsea. Leipzig is shaping up to be a nice play on Sunday.

Nicely done, Bason! I'm fond of Leipzig being a pk tomorrow....Big play

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thanks Vig, can't go wrong with 3-0. Looks like you had a couple winners today also, good work.

I don't see how Schalke is going to be up for their game tomorrow. The Ajax loss was brutal, plus they have not been playing well anyway. I think Leipzig will take advantage and take this game.

Leipzig Pk-130 and +145.

Burnley +1 -150. This is pricey but I like Burnley in this spot and will likely play a little on the +460. They are strong at home and Man U is off a tough Euro match.

Liverpool Ov 2.5 -140. Definitely see goals in this one.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
4/23

4/23

Tailing Leipzig from Bason, and similarly:

1015 EST Spain

Betis pk +126 Celta Vigo tough at home overlooks Betis after advancing in EL this week WIN

1045 EST Holland

PSV Eindhoven pk -143 Banking on a small let down from Ajax after their marathon game with Schalke WIN

1200 EST Belgium

Club Brugge +.5 -130 Anderlecht sleepy after Europa League LOSS

Last edited:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Good luck Vig, will join with Eindhoven.

Cup game was fantastic yesterday and I expect today to be just as fun to watch, so want something on the game. I have not been a big Arsenal fan this year as they are a mess. City looks like the obvious play, but I will go with the Ov 3 -130 in this one for some action and hope for a similar game to yesterday.

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
parlay, 1 unit bet pays 1.25:

2:45 PM [201357] AS Roma -465 Italy Serie A
2:45 PM [201869] TOTAL o2.5 -118 (Ath Bilbao vrs Eibar) Spain LaLiga

for the total: overall this season, these teams average 2.5 on home/away splits. But today both these attacking teams need to win, get points to advance to 6th and qualify for European Play. So a wider open game is expected, as usually happens when these teams meet up, and Eibar is missing an important defensemen, and teams been scoring well above season average in last 5 games, weather looks good...throwing in Roma for parlay, get better payout...

Bet on MyBookie