Soccer 2017 January - May

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Tuesday - CL

Tuesday - CL

Thanks for all the great contribution in this thread. Just posting my plays to share with everyone, but I'm pretty much in agreement with the others here...

Juventus pk -115 5x
Monaco/Dortmund ov3.5 (+105) 3x
Monaco/Dortmund ov1.5 1H (+115) 2x
Dortmund -190 2x

GL all

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Forgot to mention I played Juve @ 10-1 to win it all!
Although, I think Bayern actually wins it, I like the value on the only Italian club left in the tournament.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Nice win on Juve guys. Na?ve of me to think Barca would have their back end sorted out. Thought Juve was too easy today, and they were lol. Very easy.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thanks Vig and Bobby, Juve at home is just too tough. Highly doubt Barca comes back from this one. Should set up a nice betting situation for next week.

I like the 10-1 DZ, I actually played a little on them to advance against Barca right before the game. Also was hoping for one more goal as I played an exact score of 4-0 at huge odds.

Lets get Bayern tomorrow for a big two days.

I am laying off the Atletico game tomorrow given what I made today and already have risked for tomorrow. If I had to bet it, I would actually take the over. I am a little surprised this line is Ov 2.5 -120 as Atletico simply does not give up goals at home.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Don't have a good feeling about this Dortmund game today. I think the team is very shaken up and it is going to be tough for them today. Considering a Monaco bet now, but my sites do not have a line up yet.

Bayern line has climbed to -160!!

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Don't have a good feeling about this Dortmund game today. I think the team is very shaken up and it is going to be tough for them today. Considering a Monaco bet now, but my sites do not have a line up yet.

Bayern line has climbed to -160!!

Do we still like the over? Personally, I didn't see how this game would stay under 3.5 goals before yesterday but, as you said, I'm not so sure now since Dortmund might be a little rattled.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Do we still like the over? Personally, I didn't see how this game would stay under 3.5 goals before yesterday but, as you said, I'm not so sure now since Dortmund might be a little rattled.

Over was my favorite play, but the game is more of an unknown
Imo. Who knows if the Monaco players were out all night or enjoying the extra day of rest....Is Dortmund more or less focused....

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Been trying to read up on this all morning. From what I can gather from the German papers Dortmund was very much rattled by what happened. However, the line makers do not see much of a change and the Dortmund line is at -200 some places. It is very possible that they come out fired up, but I simply do not know. I think Monaco will feel that they have an advantage here and look to strike early. I already have a both teams to score bet in so I am not adding anything. My first thought was a 3-1 type game but I think it could be a little closer. Not sure this exactly answers your question, but no way I would bet the under.

Two bets are tempting me right now: both teams to score YES +185 in Atletico and Monaco to advance +145. I think Monaco has a better chance to keep this game close and they definitely have the advantage at home, so +145 is a nice number for them to advance. I just have a feeling Leicester scores today. I will likely play that line if I win the Dortmund/Monaco both teams to score bet.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Wow, what a turnaround for Real. Even though I leaned the same way as Bason in this game, I thought it was insane that Real Madrid could have been had as high as 4/1 for the outright win today. Especially, considering the recent matchups between these teams.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Fucking Bayern. Lewandowski was sorely missed as he would have made the penalty and the game would have been much different (I also would have bet a little less, but that is the way it goes sometimes). Also, Mueller can not play that position anymore, he was a ghost out there. Oh well, that is soccer, but could have been a huge couple days. Instead, I more or less break even. Think posted plays were 2-1, but for me, the Bayern loss almost completely wiped out the two wins.

Loving that Juve bet at 10-1 even more now DZ. If I had to pick a winner right now it would be them.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Anderlecht/ManU DRAW +250 2x

Fuck yea :00hour

MLS for Saturday...
Gonna bet that Minnesota under was a fluke last week. Houston has also been involved in some pretty high scoring games this year.

HOUSTON/MINNESOTA UNITED OVER 3 (-135) 4x
Added another unit to OVER 3 (-144) 1x

Last edited:

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Fuck yea :00hour

MLS for Saturday...
Gonna bet that Minnesota under was a fluke last week. Houston has also been involved in some pretty high scoring games this year.

HOUSTON/MINNESOTA UNITED OVER 3 (-135) 4x

Minnesota has tried to find some solidity through a dmid and fullback acquisition from Colorado but I'm expecting that will take time and they still looked pretty porous against Dallas last week. Also , their defensive woes get a lot of discussion when people talk about them, but their offense looks potent even last week with no goals. Gonna keep riding the overs while there is still value. Good luck

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Good call DZ! No idea where Kid is.

Anti-Champions League Weekend

I usually like this angle and I like it again since we only have one week off between games and everyone thinks they can still advance.

Crystal Palace-135/Leicester - No way I see Leicester giving an A effort here as they have a legitimate chance to advance at home against Atletico. Plus Crystal has been solid at home and Leicester still has a poor road record. Think this is the best bet of the bunch.

Leverkusen +.5 +130/+410/Bayern - Bayern has to get the win in Madrid, and I think it is possible, but I do not see them focused on this game. Plus Leverkusen is fighting for Euro spot and they should believe they have a chance to win. Similar to recent Bayern/Hoffenheim game. Primary play will be the +.5 but will sprinkle a little on the +410.

Franfurt +1 +120/Dortmund - Frankfurt is still fighting for Euro spot and Dortmund thinks they can re-group in Monaco next week, but I think they have a tough time getting it together for this game. This should be a tight game.

Real Sociedad +2 -110/Barca. Sociedad typically plays Barca tough at home but I will take the 2 goals here as Barca will be distracted. I am sure they think they can come back again against Juve so there heads will be on that game.

Sporting Gijon +1 +115/Real Madrid. Real got the huge result in Munich so they are still on a high from that game and focused on closing Bayern out.

Laying off Juve as they play the worst team in the league as well as Monaco at home.

The first two are the strongest plays in my opinion, the rest are smaller, especially Spain, since it can be unpredictable, so if you want limited plays I would stick with the top 2.

Could be totally off base here and it is tough to bet against all these teams, but the one week lay off is unusual and I expect some distracted teams this weekend.

Vig

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 5, 2016
Like your plays, Bason. Especially CP, will definitely be tailing. I'm only backing Dortmund because of the unique situation that took place, thinking they'll want to rally around their town and vica versa givin the circumstances. GL!

Bet on MyBookie