Soccer 2017 January - May

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
German Cup

Gladbach Un2.5 -125. I hate betting unders and have made that clear before. However, I think this game warrants an under bet. Gladbach has 6 regulars out and may have only 1 striker available. This should be an all out Cup war, which usually means a low scoring game. My history with unders is not good so will not play it that big.

Stats point to a Southhampton play or the draw (or both given the odds) as the home team has not won in this series in the last 6 games. I am not playing it since Chelsea needs to win this game, but it is tempting.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Nice win yesterday, finally an under comes through.

Spurs/Palace Ov 2.5 -135. Spurs need to keep winning and I think Palace will score.

May have Cup play in Germany coming later.

GmanKC

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 20, 2015
KCMO
Nice win yesterday, finally an under comes through.

Spurs/Palace Ov 2.5 -135. Spurs need to keep winning and I think Palace will score.

May have Cup play in Germany coming later.

Good morning Bason , I'm looking at an over in Germany : 1:00 PM Germany Soccer 624 Lokomotive Leipzig (GER-R NorthE)/Nordhausen (GER-R NorthE)* Over 2?,3 -138 At bit pricey . Ant input you have would be appreciated . :toast:

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Can't help you GMan, sorry. I don't cap that low in Germany. I simply do not have the time as I spend a lot of time on the top 2 divisions.

Good Luck!!

GmanKC

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 20, 2015
KCMO
Can't help you GMan, sorry. I don't cap that low in Germany. I simply do not have the time as I spend a lot of time on the top 2 divisions.

Good Luck!!

Thanks , I know you are good at Germany just checking . Like that Totty over also :0corn

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Arsenal-190/Bayern-205 (should pay about 1.25 to 1)

Going to wimp out and do a small parlay here just to have some action on the games. I simply do not trust Bayern right now, certainly not enough to lay the lumber in this game. I also do not trust Dortmund as they simply can not get a result against Bayern. I do think it is important to Bayern to get the double title so I think we see them play well today so I will play them to win with an Arsenal side that should be motivated and get a lift from their recent Cup win. I don't think there will be a let down, and as much as Leicester has been improved since the coaching change, they are still not a great road team. The last three at Arsenal between these two have been 2-1 Arsenal so see much of the same today.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
So I finally do not bet Dortmund against Bayern and they win!! Frustrating.

Big Manchester Derby this afternoon. Another rivalry I do not get right that often. City looks very tempting at only -105 right now, but I do not trust them. I am taking Man U at +.5 -110. No Ibra, Pogba, Mata but money flowing to them. I'll bite, small bet.

Also making another small bet on Sevilla -1.5 -110 today. The Atletico loss over the weekend puts them 3 points behind with this game to get even with them for 3rd in the table. Plus, I think Celta Vigo is starting to focus on their Euro match with Man U next week since they are more or less lock into the middle of the La Liga table. Should see a motivated Sevilla team at home that believes they can finish 3rd in the table.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Thanks, sure did. Didn't quite trust them to win by 2 so layed the lumber. Glad it paid off!!

Should have posted the over in the Bochum game also. Neither of those teams have scored in the last few games and the total was Ov2.5 -130. Knew it was going over.

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Bundesliga:

Mainz Even - Big game for them at home to stay out of relegation playoff and I expect Gladbach to still be a little tired from the Cup plus they have a lot of starters out.

Bremen-130 - Will keep riding them and they have a real chance for Euro now. A win brings them even with Hertha. Like the over also but sticking with the home side.

May play Crystal later depending on how these two do.

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Hey guys so sorry about being MIA. Went to Jamaica. For spring break and broke my cellphone and left my laptop at the resort and just got everything back.. haven't even looked at a game since I didn't really have access to do much as I like to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Soccer 2017 January - May

+395.5* on year. Last play was actually Man U live

Last edited:

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
MLS

Montreal 4.4* to win 4*
Seattle 4.8* to win 3*
galaxy 2.7* to win 2*

Have to update all my futures here . Man U to win Europa from beginning of tournament at +600 for 5* is starting to look decent to cash!

PittsburghKid

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2011
Live EPL

Bournemouth Sunderland draw 1* to win 1.6*

58th min

BASON

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Rehoboth Beach
Going to ride Crystal Palace -130 with Bobby. Burnley is just bad on the road. Worst Saturday in England in a long time, though there were some good championship games. Looks that the 4 team playoff is mostly set just some positioning to be determined. Look at for Fulham, I think they are coming back.

Bet on MyBookie