SUNDAY SERVICE PLAYS 2/10

YTownGambler

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2007
Handicapper: Tony Karpinski

Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo (NCAAB) - 4:00 PM EST Premium Play
Pick: Point Spread: -3/-109 Buffalo Play Title:
Click Here to View Pick Analysis
Pick on Buffalo. The Eastern Michigan Eagles invade a packed Buffalo Bulls Alumni center on Sunday @ 4 pm In New York, We're fading a poor Eastern Michigan club who is 9-9 ATS so far & getting points @ Buffalo another team ready to blow out somebody @ home, The Bulls are 9-11 ATS & our sources have them ready to play, this also is a revenger as were on the home town Bulls!! We note the home favorite in this spot has won by an average of 15 points the last 5 battles!! Any conference home favorite that has won 17 or more of their last 40 at home, is off a conference away underdog SU win, they are playing with revenge, and their opponent is off a conference away underdog SU win is 9-0 SU and ATS since 1994. The favorite has won those 9 games by an average of 12.1 points per game. Play on Buffalo minus the small number on Sunday evening and BE A WINNER!

Indiana U vs. Ohio State (NCAAB) - 1:00 PM EST Premium Play
Pick: Point Spread: 3/-108 Indiana U Play Title:
Pick on INDIANA. The Indiana Hoosiers take on the Buckeyes in Columbus with revenge on their minds from their most recent meeting last season. With Indiana 4-0 ATS in this series when playing with revenge off back-to-back wins, and Ohio State just 3-5 SU against .800 or better opposition this season, we'll back the Hoosiers here today to get a big confererce road win. Take the 3 points.

Siena vs. Rider (NCAAB) - 3:00 PM EST Premium Play
Pick: Point Spread: -6/-102 Rider Play Title:
Pick on RIDER

So Illinois vs. Creighton (NCAAB) - 7:00 PM EST Premium Play
Pick: Point Spread: 4.5/-101 So Illinois Play Title:
S. illinois = Lets take the solukies +5 points. They are playing much better of late and are still a threat in this conference. A win here gives them some momentum heading into the last 3 weeks of the year. There are some really good stats in this series - the underdog is 13-3 ATS and the road team is 14-3 ATS. Take the points here.

Charlotte Bobcats vs. Detroit Pistons (NBA) - 6:05 PM EST Premium Play
Pick: Point Spread: -12/-105 Detroit Pistons Play Title:
Pick on the Detroit Pistons

Indiana U vs. Ohio State (NCAAB) - 1:00 PM EST Free Play
Pick: Total: 129.5/-105 Under Play Title:
Indiana/Ohio State UNDER---- We have made a good amount of money riding the Big 10 UNDER trends. Today will be no different. Not that I favor the day of the week games are played on, but these are college kids so I guess after a Saturday night they are spent. Hoosiers are 15-6 under last 21 Sundays and the Buckeyes 12-2 . Ohio State is 6-1 under their last 7 5-1 versus' the Big 10. When playing against teams with win percentages greater than .600, Indiana is 7-1 under, OSU 6-2. Both these teams play tough nosed D. OSU has gone under 6 of the last 8 at home and the Hoosiers have gone 5-2 under their last 7 on the road vs teams with winning records. Look for OSU, nice and rested vs a defensive Indiana team to play a typical Big 10 54-50 type game with plenty of forced shots, turnovers, and bricks

YTownGambler

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2007
BEN BURNS
COLLEGE BASKETBALL

WASHINGTON
Game: UCLA vs. Washington Game Time: 2/10/2008 4:30:00 PM Prediction: Washington Reason: I'm taking the points with WASHINGTON. I feel that recent results have caused this line to be too high. The Bruins come in on a roll while the Huskies have been struggling, having lost four straight. While those results have given us some additional "line value" they should also ensure that the Huskies deliver a highly motivated effort, as they desperately want to avoid a fifth straight loss before taking to the road. Additionally, coming off a win over a ranked team in a hostile environment, the Bruins may be patting themselves on the back a bit. Despite coming up short vs. USC last time out, the Huskies are remain a healthy 23-14 ATS over the past decade after having lost their previous three games. The Huskies managed a "cover" at UCLA last month. They've also defeated the Bruins three straight times on this floor. Jon Brockman, the Pac-10's leading rebounder, gives the Huskies a big body to go up against Kevin Love, an advantage that many other teams don't have. Washington Coach Lorenzo Romar believes that his team will remain optimistic stating: "They'll come back ... and I'm sure they'll be feeling upbeat..." I agree with Romar and I look for the Huskies to deliver their best effort this afternoon, conintuing their homecourt success in this series and improving to 14-5 ATS the last 19 times that they were underdogs of greater than eight points. *Main Event

FORDHAM
Game: Rhode Island vs. Fordham Game Time: 2/10/2008 12:00:00 PM Prediction: Fordham Reason: I'm taking the points with FORDHAM. I feel that homecourt will be the difference in this afternoon's "battle of the Rams." Rhode Island has been excellent at home. In fact, the Rams have gone 11-0 at home to go along with a 5-0 record at neutral sites. However, they've been ordinary on the road. In fact, Thursday's loss at Massachusetts brought Rhode Island to just 3-4 in seven road games. Off that difficult defeat and with another "big" game at Temple on deck, I feel that the high-powered Rhode Island offense may have some trouble getting "woken up" for today's early tipoff. Of course, that's also because Fordham plays at a slower tempo and only allows 62 points per game at home. It's true that the (Fordham) Rams haven't had a great year. However, they're a very experienced team and they have won two of their last three games here, including a victory vs. a solid Duquesne squad two home games ago. Note that Duquesne was laying -2.5 and the line was a pick'em against Temple the following game. This afternoon, against a team of similar talent, we're getting +4 (or better) which I feel offers excellent value. These teams face each other three times last season. Fordham won one of those games by nine. The other two games were decided by just five combined points. In fact, other than the nine-point Fordham victory, five straight series meetings have been decided by five points or less. This is Fordham's third 3-game losing streak of the season. Each of the previous two times, the Rams have responded with a win and cover in "Game #4." I expect more of the same this afternoon. *A-10 GOW

NBA BASKETBALL

UNDER spurs/celtics
Game: San Antonio Spurs vs. Boston Celtics Game Time: 2/10/2008 1:00:00 PM Prediction: under Reason: I'm playing on the Spurs/Celtics UNDER the number. At first glance, this number seems pretty low. However, when we consider that these are two of the best defenses in the entire league, it's actually not so low at all. Indeed, the Celtics have allowed just 86.8 points per game on this floor for the season while the Spurs have allowed an average of just 85.6 over their past five games. The Spurs saw Friday's game vs. the Knicks finish above the number. That was a tough beat for under bettors though as the game had only 121 points after three quarters had been played. Even after a high-scoring fourth quarter, the final score still would have fallen below the number if the game didn't go into overtime. That result notwithstanding, the Spurs have still seen the UNDER go a highly profitable 11-2 their last 13 games. For the season, they've seen the UNDER go 31-16-1 overall. That includes a 15-8 mark on the road and an 8-2 mark when listed as underdogs. The Celtics showed that they were capable of playing strong defense without Garnett in the lineup last time out, holding Minnesota to just 86 points. That game stayed comfortably below the number. For the season, they've seen the UNDER go 14-10-1 at home. Although there won't be any "looking ahead," with both teams playing tomorrow, it's worth noting that the Spurs have seen the UNDER go 4-1 the last five times they played the front-end of back to back games while the Celtics have seen the UNDER go 10-6 their last 16 in that situation. Both teams are hopiong that today's game will be a possible "Finals Preview." With that being the case, I expect both teams to be working their hardest at the defensive end of the floor, as they look to "prove their toughness" and gain a "psychological edge" over the other. Looking at the recent series history and we find that the UNDER has gone a perfect 4-0 the last four times these teams faced each other. Look for this afternoon's final combined score to be lower-scoring than expected once again. *Non-Conference TOW

MIAMI
Game: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat Game Time: 2/10/2008 3:35:00 PM Prediction: Miami Heat Reason: I'm taking the points with MIAMI. "Today is really about change, it's about moving on, it's about getting on with what's going to happen in the Miami Heat's future." This was a quote from Pat Riley about the significance of today's game. While we can't expect miracles from Marion or Banks, both expected to make their debut today, I do think that the entire franchise will be inspired by the fact that the Shaq situation has been dealt with and that his replacements are now officially part of the team. It's obviously been a very dismal season, however, the Heat have managed to play well against teams from the Pacific. In fact, the last time they faced an opponent from the Pacific division was back on 12/10 and they won outright, as +12.5 dogs, at Phoenix. That brought them to 4-0 ATS for the season against teams from the Pacific and 7-0 ATS their last seven. Looking back a little furthr and we find the Heat with a highly profitable 12-2 ATS mark in 14 games against Pacific division teams since the beginning of the 2006 season. The Lakers, who have lost three straight games here at Miami, did have yesterday off to catch their breath. However, they're still playing their seventh game in the past 11 days, all of them coming in a different city. With a game at Charlotte on deck tomorrow, it's worth noting that the Lakers are a money-burning 7-13 ATS (9-11 SU) the last 20 times they played the front end of back-to-back games. Playing well against the Lakers on national TV is the perfect way for the Heat to begin the "new era." Look for them to do just that, continuing their success against Pacific division teams and improving to 9-3-1 ATS the last 13 times that they were listed as underdogs of greater than eight points. *TV Game of the Month

herick

Forum Member
Feb 3, 2008
Just to add to the disapointments to yesterdays loser, was the guy who calls himself zen; he had one of those game of his life; over on the golden state warriors game; big lost, 3 units for me; anyway, Mr. lockloser you are absolute right, we all have to sort the good with the bad and wish for the best. This forum is very helpful in monitoring who's hot and ovbiously who's not. Again, thank you guys for all your inputs.

Last edited:

notbadboys

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 1, 2008
Just to add to the disapointments to yesterdays loser was the guy who calls himself zen; he had one those game of his life; over on golden state warriors game; big lost, 3 units for me; anyway Mr. lockloser you are absolute right, we all have sort the good with bad and wish for the best. This forum is very helpful in monitoring who's hot. Again thank you guys for all your inputs.

I made a post about zen_loser in yesterday's service thread. He's an absolute joke. All he does is takes Phoenix and Golden State over's.

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
Yesterday: From this forum.

Seabass 3000 star "I Really Suc" Super Pecker Play:
Fla-12 LOSER

Speitzer "I Blow" GOY :
Fla-12 LOSER

ASA GOY:
Louiy WINNER

Lovell GOY:
Louiy WINNER

Ness GOY:
Louiy WINNER

Spec K 20 star "Supa K"
Louiy WINNER

A Ralph "Supa Pick"
Depaul-7 WINNER

Cokin "I'm Wacky-WAC GOY"
Nevada-11 WINNER

Stan "I am no way the MOFO Man" Sharpe B10 GOY
Wisc-11 LOSER STRAIGHT UP!:142smilie

Jim "Mofo feisty" Feist Dog GOY
Bradley WINNER

FACTSMAN "This is like stealing without a ski mask"
Va Tech-4 LOSER

Spec K "20 star I guess? Supa Pick as well"
Ga Tech+11 99/100 LOSER (line was actually 8)

Black Magic (woooo SCARY) ABSOLUTE MOFO College GOY...sell your mother to a gang of thugs to bet this lock!
Wofford-7.5 surprise...LOSER

Malinsky 6* (RARE)
Iowa St+5.5 LOSER in ot

Maingate 25*(who the fu*k could not play them?)
Iowa st+5.5 LOSER in ot

And the number one LMMFAO play from yesterday.....drumroll.........

PHILLY CONNECTIONS (an advertised 82-25 or 77%)
James Madison+7.5 LOSER

If you played 1 unit on each of these seasoned experts you went 7-9.:142smilie

If you played 1 unit on each team only you went 4-8.:mj07:

Now, I know anything can happen on any day. Hell anything can happen in any game.

My point is , be careful of the hype.
These (from this experts view) are the best of the best.

The last time I actually looked at a day of overhypes, GOY's, Locks of my ****, etc.

SAME THING.:scared

When I do it again in a few months again...likely the

SAME THING.:nono:

Is the message here to seriously ALWAYS FADE THE HYPE?:shrug:

?????

We report, You decide.

u forgot indiancowboy wit 0-3, 0-3, 0-3 and 1-4 this week :142smilie :flush:

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
ROQQIN RIQ'S ROQQIN REVERSE OF THE DAY IS BUFFALO - 3 AND AND DALLAS - 6 GL :Yep: :Yep:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Akmens

10* UCLA -9.5

NHL
10* Phoenix Coyotes (-130)
10* Columbus Blue Jackets (-150)

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Pure Profit

Consensus....UCLA
Money Move....Dallas (nba)

Big AL

Blue Chip...Clemson

A-Play

Chip Shot...Minnesota (nba)
Major Shocker...Nets
Private Players Club...Spurs
Double Play...So Illinois

Charlie Sports

500* UCLA

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
PPP

3% Wizards
3% NC

Pointwise Phone Plays

3* Boston Celtics
2* North Carolina
2* UCLA
1* NFC in the Pro Bowl

Sports Unlimited

5* Toronto Raptors

Sportbookguru

NBA

5 units Minnesota +5.5
4 units New Jersey +6

NFL
5 units NFC +3

Wayne Root

Moneymaker - Wash Huskies

Doc's Sports

4 Unit Play. #740 Take Creighton -4.5 over Southern Illinois (7:00 pm)

CAL SPORTS

4* S Illinois
4* Det Pistons

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Zen Gambler

Monster Lock 2000*

Washington Wizards +12.5

Monster Lock 1000*

Washington Wizards @ Phoenix Suns over 210.5

Monster Lock 500*

Charlotte +7.0 First Half

NESS

nba weekend wipeout winner - toronto raptors (6:35 ET)
cbb oddsmaker's error - denver (2:00 ET), insider - creighton (7:00 ET)

Tom Stryker

3* North Carolina

Real Deal

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
I am not saying Zen Gambler is great but he was 2-1 yesterday. The times that I have seen his picks they have been pretty solid. He is on the same site as Mike Jacobs and Lovell, who seem consistent.

2/9/08

NBA Monumental Lock 8000*

Sacramento Kings @ Golden State Warriors over 223.0 (loser)

Other Plays:

Philadelphia 76ers -6.0 (winner)

Memphis Grizzlies @ New Orleans Hornets over 203.5 (winner)

herick

Forum Member
Feb 3, 2008
Your absolutely right Mr. Real Deal; I guess thats why they call it handicapping; Vegas always has the upper hand; the line was actually heading toward the over; it closed at 205.5; I got it at 204, and I thought I had good "lock" and loaded up on it; obviously got burnt big time;3 unit to be exact. As the saying goes better luck next time.

Bootlegbobby

Mr. Sports
Forum Member
Dec 11, 2007
Bay Area
I know these are late but for anyone who is interested in tracking.

FERRINGO

4-Unit Play. Take #720 Ohio State (-2.5) over Indiana (1 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 10)
1-Unit Play. Take #720 Ohio State (-145) over Indiana (1 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 10)
This is Indiana's fourth game in 10 days and they are simply not the same team on the road that they are at home. They are coming off a grueling overtime win at Illinois and that marked the second time this year they have played awful but still managed to win (at Minnesota being the other). Ohio State is rested and talented, and their only losses in the past month have been to Michigan State, Tennessee and at Iowa (who is playing really well at home). Not bad. Ohio State has beaten the last four ranked Indiana teams to roll into Columbus and this unranked home favorite is going to get it done. Indiana is 5-13-1 ATS against the Big 10 and the home team has won six straight in this series. GO BUCKEYES!!!

2-Unit Play. Take #717 Rhode Island (-4) over Fordham (Noon, Sunday, Feb. 10)
I like Fordham. Have used them many times this year. And the only play on them is on the moneyline here. But I really, really like Rhode Island here. The road trip won't bother them and they have the far superior backcourt. Rhode Island has lost four road games this year but they were all in brutal places to play against superior teams. That isn't the case here. Rhode Island is 7-0 ATS in their last seven trips to Fordham, 5-1 ATS in the last six meetings overall, and the road team is 13-3 ATS in this matchup. Fordham is in the midst of a 4-12 ATS slide and are just 3-10 ATS at home. We'll back the better team here and hope talent wins out. I actually like this play twice as much as the rating, but we're going to tread lightly.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #740 Creighton (-5) over Southern Illinois (7 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 10)
Southern Illinois' road woes (2-8 ATS) continue against the hot shooting Blue Jays. Favorites have been money in the MVC recently and I think Creighton gets it done again. The Jays are 22-8 ATS against MVC foes and 9-4 ATS at home. The visitors and the underdog have been amazing in this series - hence the small play - but I just think Creighton is the better team and will be able to close out a tight game with free throws at the end. I'm looking for an 8-point Creighton win.

1-Unit Play. TEASER: Take #715 St. Joseph?s (+15) over Xavier (Noon, Sunday, Feb. 10) AND Take #737 Clemson (+14.5) over North Carolina (6:30 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 10
My sources tell me that Ahmad Nivins is playing for St. Joes. If he is healthy I think the line was already fat but we're going to bump it in our favor. St. Joes has been a very good underog, and the puppy is 4-1 ATS in this series. Also, the Hawks are 5-2 ATS against the X-Men and the road team is 5-0 ATS in this matchup.

Clemson played North Carolina to overtime when both teams were healthy earlier in the year. Now Ty Lawson is playing, but slowed by an ankle injury. If he re-injures himself or if he isn't 100 percent I think Clemson's backcourt can take advantage. The Tigers matchup on the interior and I think they can play with a UNC squad that, while they should be angry about losing to Duke, just doesn't shoot consistently enough on the perimeter to consistently blow out good teams by 15+.

That's it for today. Good luck.

notbadboys

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 1, 2008
I am not saying Zen Gambler is great but he was 2-1 yesterday. The times that I have seen his picks they have been pretty solid. He is on the same site as Mike Jacobs and Lovell, who seem consistent.

2/9/08

NBA Monumental Lock 8000*

Sacramento Kings @ Golden State Warriors over 223.0 (loser)

Other Plays:

Philadelphia 76ers -6.0 (winner)

Memphis Grizzlies @ New Orleans Hornets over 203.5 (winner)

Are you kidding? He went 2-1, but he missed the biggest pick of his career. He's never released anything that high.

FYI, he has lost the last 3 days with his locks rated 4000* or higher.

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
what good is someone who goes 3-1 everyday and wins 3 5* games and loses their 1 8000* or 4000* game? If you guys are going to shill for someone or some site, at least do it for one that is winning

:nono: :shrug: :mj10: :mj12: :bsflag

Bet on MyBookie