SUNDAY SERVICE PLAYS 2/10

Real Deal

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
First of all, I am certainly not "schilling" for someone or some site, retard. I do not trust any one handicapper that much where I will lay a much greater amount on one particuliar game even if it is his largest play of his career. The info was there just like many of the other shitbag handicappers on this site. Do what you want with the info? If you are so confident that certain picks or handicappers are guaranteed to lose, then fade the shit out of them.

Real Deal

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
[
what good is someone who goes 3-1 everyday and wins 3 5* games and loses their 1 8000* or 4000* game? If you guys are going to shill for someone or some site, at least do it for one that is winning

Who like your boyfriend Arthur Ralph? That loser will win 3 in a row and your will start blowing him and then he will lose his next 5.

Giant Dick said it best, "THE BEST ADVICE IS TO CAP YOUR OWN GAMES."

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
That is where you and I differ. Look at the facts, when Arthur Ralph sucks, I am the FIRST person to say he sucks. I NEVER EVER schill for ANYONE, EVER. Go backand read my posts since I started posting before you make ignorant statements, ok?

I post the plays I receive. I happen to get AR picks, ok? Glad I can clear that up for you.

Name calling, is that what it has come to? I never once called you any names. I merely suggested that if you are going to schill for someone, at least so it for someone who hasn't lost their clients 20,000 + Units in 6 plays, ok?

Let's review for to keep this simple:
1) I post the plays I get and I never schill. If a guy is doing well, I say, hey he won x in a row. If he is doing lousy, I say, hey he sucks right now fade away

2) AR, Black Magic are the ones I consistently get daily. From time to time, I am able to get other ones as well and I post them when I get them.

3) The name calling, what are you, 12? :shrug:

Real Deal

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
That is where you and I differ. Look at the facts, when Arthur Ralph sucks, I am the FIRST person to say he sucks. I NEVER EVER schill for ANYONE, EVER. Go backand read my posts since I started posting before you make ignorant statements, ok?

I post the plays I receive. I happen to get AR picks, ok? Glad I can clear that up for you.

Name calling, is that what it has come to? I never once called you any names. I merely suggested that if you are going to schill for someone, at least so it for someone who hasn't lost their clients 20,000 + Units in 6 plays, ok?

Let's review for to keep this simple:
1) I post the plays I get and I never schill. If a guy is doing well, I say, hey he won x in a row. If he is doing lousy, I say, hey he sucks right now fade away

2) AR, Black Magic are the ones I consistently get daily. From time to time, I am able to get other ones as well and I post them when I get them.

3) The name calling, what are you, 12?

Actually I just turned 13. I still do not know where you get that I schill for Zen Gambler. I came across his pick and posted it. I have seen his picks a couple of times and they won. I NEVER EVER claimed the guy was some god. He lost his big pick. If you know he sucks then you should have bet your life savings on the Under in the GS/Sac game. I could give a **** he never picks a winner for the rest of his life. Again, do what you want with the information, but just blame yourself if you bet on some dude's game of his life and loses.

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
I honestly didn't bet on his game. I've known about those guys from that site for a long time. That's all I am saying. Just don't want people getting the idea that he is any good..... because he isn't.

Real Deal

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
That's cool. I agree with you about people getting the wrong idea about these handicappers. I got the pick and posted it. I am fairly new to the site, so I want to contribute anything I come across. If a handicapper sucks I would be happy to hear that. The more info, the better.

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
[
what good is someone who goes 3-1 everyday and wins 3 5* games and loses their 1 8000* or 4000* game? If you guys are going to shill for someone or some site, at least do it for one that is winning

Who like your boyfriend Arthur Ralph? That loser will win 3 in a row and your will start blowing him and then he will lose his next 5.

Giant Dick said it best, "THE BEST ADVICE IS TO CAP YOUR OWN GAMES."

IM A DICK HUH??

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
It's cool. Like I said, and I am probably a bit guilty for NOT providing more info, I don't want people thinking certain guys are good that aren't. Hey, you got his pick so that is very much appreciated. Never hurts to know what it is because maybe with the info that I have, knowing he hasn't hit any of his big games, I would know to fade it.

That being said, I don't play any of the services for the most part. I do indeed play my own games. I take the info from the board as a whole and honestly.... I fade the vast majority of these services. For example, when Arthur Ralph lost like 15 out of 18, I faded his SP daily. Once he won 2 in a row, I stopped fading, and now I have been playing it and he has won 7 in a row again. I am sure he will suck again soon, he is due.

Tons of services had their GOY on Louisville yesterday, usually a good indication that the other side is the play. I played Georgetown. I lost and for once, all those GOY's, GOM's, GOD, PODs won for the services. I faded Black Magic's GOY and took a deep breath and hit the enter button when I bet Elon +8 on the road. I guess sometimes when you are more familiar with some of these chuckleheads, you just kind of get the idea of how you should use the information.

Some of these guys I know nothing about so I whiz right by them in the morning and don't even read their plays unless I see GOY or something like that. I do my own research and use these as a guide. If I love a play and a ton of services do as well, it usually means I back off the play, regardless of what service is on it.

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
I think 0-3 0-3 3-0 3-2 and 1-4
and yes he's down for this week.

WT.

i just checked

Monday
magic -4.5 (POD) LOST
nuggets / blazers under 201.5 LOST
rockets / twolves over 188.5 LOST

Tuesday
cavaliers -3 (POD) LOST
northern iowa +6.5 LOST
penn state +11.5 LOST

Wednesday
northeastern -1 (POD) WON
dequesne -1 WON
bulls +6 WON

Thursday
sacramento state +2 (POD) push 4 him/loss 4 customers (+1.5)
murray state +2 LOST
tennessee state +2 LOST

Friday
hawks -3.5 (POD) LOST
twolves +6 WON
pistons -11 LOST
sonics/suns under 217 WON
clippers/raptors over 196 WON

Saturday
pacers -4.5 (POD) WON
blazers/pacers over 198.5 LOST
clippers/sixers over 194 LOST