Feb 19, 2007
Mike Rose

2* CHC/WSH UNDER 9' -120 (LILLY/LANNAN)

2* SFG +117 (ZITO) VS. CIN (VOLQUEZ)

2* FLA +140 (NOLASCO) VS. MIL(PARRA)

2* PHOENIX (-3') VS. SAN ANTONIO

5* NEW ORLEANS (+5') VS. DALLAS BEST BET

Insider Sports Report

4* Minnesota (Hernandez) +110 over Texas (Padilla)
Range +125 to +100

3* Detroit -5.5 over Philadelphia (NBA)
Range -4 to -7.5

3* New Orleans +5.5 over Dallas (NBA)
Range +7 to +3.5

3* Atlanta (Smoltz)/N.Y. Mets (Figueroa) UNDER 8.5
Range 9 to 8

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Erin Rynning

NBA
Cleveland +4
Phoenix Under 201 -110
New Orleans +5

MLB
St. Louis -135
Cleveland +100
Kansas City -110

Dave Malinsky

5* Sixers

Carlo Campanella

Game: Arizona Diamondbacks at San Diego Padres Apr 27 2008 4:00PM

Prediction: Arizona Diamondbacks

10* Play On Arizona

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
Thanks again guys

And I don't want to leave anyone out.
All of you taking your time, efforts and money to post these.....thanks.....rb

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
JeffMoney

(NBA) WIZARDS -4 (POD)
(NHL) DAL +145
(MLB) CUBS -120
(MLB) PADRES -110
(MLB) REDS -125
(MLB) TIGERS -130

Alex Smart

Seattle Mariners (-138) / 3 units

Allen Eastman

NHL

4-Unit Play Take #55 NY Rangers Pittsburgh Penguins -146 over NY Rangers. (Sunday, April 27, 2:00 pm EST).

*7-0 in their last 7 when their opponent allows 5 goals or more in their previous game.

*5-0 in their last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.

*4-0 in their last 4 games following a win.

*4-0 in their last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.

4-Unit Play Take #58 San Jose Sharks and Dallas Stars OVER 5/+114. (Sunday, April 27, 9:00 pm EST).

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Larry Ness

20* 1st Round Total of the Year $40.00

Larry won his 20* 1st Round Eastern Conference GOY on the Raptors in Game 3 of their series with the Magic and Sunday, he's releasing his second 20* GOY play of this year's opening round. Looking for a game that will 'fly' over the total? Then look no further than Larry's 20* 1st Round Total of the Year!

Suns/Spurs over 201

Weekend Wipeout Winner (24-14 s/Feb 1) $35.00

Larry's Wipeout Winners in BKB have gone 24-14 since Feb 1. Join this 24-year vet on Sunday, as he has one of the four playoff contests circled as a game with "blowout written all over it." His expert analysis will detail all the particulars of his latest Weekend Wipeout Winner. Get it now and win with Larry.

Detroit Pistons -5.5

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Michael Cannon

NBA Playoffs: 5-4 (+20 dimes overall)

20 Dime

YANKEES (With Wang and Sabathia as listed pitchers)

Take the Yankees for the road win this afternoon over the Indians.

C. C. Sabathia will start for Cleveland and he finally posted a quality start his last time out after getting lit up in his first four starts. The big left-hander is 1-3 with a 10.13 ERA on the season, numbers that belie his Cy Young season of 2007.

Sabathia may have gotten the monkey off his back in his last outing, but the fact remains he has struggled against the Yankees in his career, going 1-7 with a 7.13 ERA in eight starts.

The Yankees will send Chien-Ming Wang to the hill, where he?s off to a 4-0 start in five games. Wang will certainly want to atone for last year?s miserable playoff collapse, when he was tagged for 12 runs in just 5 2-3 innings in losing twice to the Tribe.

The Yankees certainly have the offense to hammer away at Sabathia, and since he doesn?t have the track record against them I like New York to get the win here.

Take the Yankees for the road win.

10 Dime ?

CAVALIERS

Take the points with the Cavs in their Game 4 matchup against the Wizards this afternoon.

Cleveland was blown out in Game 3, but that can be written off as just one of those days. Washington was bound to get a win against them eventually, after dropping eight-straight playoff games to the Cavs.

But today is a new day and I expect things to revert back to normal for Cleveland, namely keeping this one close with a chance to pull off the outright win.

The Cavs are 4-1 ATS in their last five first-round playoff games ? all against Washington ? and are 12-6 ATS in their last 18 as a playoff dog. They are also on a 31-16 ATS run in their last 47 overall as a road underdog.

The Wizards, despite the convincing win in Game 3, are just 2-4 ATS in their last six against winning teams and 3-5 ATS in their last eight as a home chalk.

Take the points with the Cavs as they stay within the number.

5 Dime ?

BRAVES (With Smoltz and Figueroa as listed pitchers)

Take the Braves for the road win over the Mets.

It?s hard not to like the Braves with this pitching matchup.

It makes it all the more appealing seeing how well John Smoltz has looked in the early going this year.

The Atlanta right-hander is 3-1 with a 0.78 ERA in four starts. He has allowed just two runs and 15 hits with 31 strikeouts in 23 innings during that span.

Trust me; Nelson Figueroa doesn?t have what it takes to match Smoltz in this one, even if Smoltz has an off-day.

Figueroa is a journeyman pitcher at best, and the only reason he?s getting a chance in the Mets? rotation is because of the injury Pedro Martinez suffered.

Take the Braves as they grab the road win.

TWINS (With Hernandez as listed pitcher)

Take the Twins for the road win over the Rangers.

There are rumblings in Texas about manager Ron Washington?s job being in jeopardy. Texas is just 2-8 in its last 10 games and has set a franchise record already for April losses.

Now they have to right the ship against the Twins and Livan Hernandez, who?s off to a 3-0 start with a 3.55 ERA this year. Minnesota has won all five of Hernandez? starts and I like their chances to make it six today.

Vicente Padilla will start for the Rangers and he?s coming off his worst start of the year. The right-hander gave up seven runs over three innings in a 10-2 loss at Detroit on Tuesday.

Take the Twins as they grab the road win.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Winning Points Online

MLB. 10-16 (-955). Won yesterday.

CHICAGO CUBS (Lilly) -125 over WASHINGTON (Lannan)

We cashed in on Carlos Zambrano against these inept
Nationals yesterday, and we'll come right back against
another Washington lefthander. John Lannan has been
better than Matt Chico, but he's still no match for a hot
Chicago club that is now 7-2 (+$485) vs. southpaws,
averaging 7.3 runs per game in those contests. The
home team cannot beat anybody (8-17, -$795 so
far) so we'll look for Ted Lilly to put forth a solid
effort at this relatively short price.

NBA

5-3, Lost yesterday.

SUNDAY, APRIL 27

7 pm
**PREFERRED
Philadelphia* over Detroit by 3

The overall mentality that the Pistons are superior,
button-pushing winners is at work in many betting
circles figuring that Detroit, down 1-2 in the series,
has the 76ers right where they want them.

But the possibility that ex-76ers consultant
Larry Brown -- who shuffled off the Philadelphia
backstage only this week -- has contributed heavily
to Philadelphia's "overachievement" in this series
probably hasn't been accounted for. Young legs
and relentless defensive aggression got underdog
Golden State past Dallas last season when assisted
by the Don Nelson/Dallas coaching intimacy. The same
scenario is in place here, despite ex-Piston head
coach Brown's departure from Philly. He was there
long enough to matter. PHILADELPHIA, 91-88.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Bob Balfe

NBA Basketball
Wizards -4 over Cavs
What the Wizards did to Cleveland the other day was just down right nasty. The Cavs had no answer and even though they are up 2-1 in the series they must be rattled. Washington plays much better without Arenas in the lineup. Look for the Wizards to win and cover.

Spurs +3.5 over Suns
The Spurs look as if they have no flaw in their game. The Suns just are not putting together offensive trips like they used too and Shaq in the lineup is hurting them. There is just no answer for Duncan and Parker. Look for the Suns to wrap it up tonight so they can rest up for the next series.

Mavs -5 over Hornets
This is a home series. The team at home has such an advantage. New Orleans lack of experience showed last game and it will continue to show today. Dallas has Jason Kidd going and he alone can change a game. As long as the Mavs contain Chris Paul this will be an easy win.

Major League Baseball
WhiteSox -125 over Orioles
Contreras/Cabrera

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Frank Rosenthal

SUNDAY, APRIL 27, 2008

NBA PLAYOFFS *
709 CAVS+4 SB
UNDER 190.5 SB+
711 SPURS+4 SB
OVER 200 SB+
713 PISTONS-5 SB
OVER 179 SB+
715 HORNETS+5.5 SB
OVER 194 SB+

MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
951 BRAVES-115 SB
UNDER 8.5 SB+
955 CUBS-120 SB
UNDER 9.5 SB+
961 DBACKS+105 SB
UNDER 7 SB+
968 TRIBE+110 SB
969 BOSOX-125 SB+
979 ANGELS UNDER 9.5 SB+
NOTE:
PMG=ADVERTISED PITCHERS MUST GO.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Wolkosky Milan

574-469-20 last two hundred twenty two days
233-190-7 last one hundred two days
5-0 Yesterday

10* WASHINGTON -4
10* SAN ANTONIO +4
10* DETROIT -5

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
The Hammer

Guaranteed Selections
Date: Sunday, April 27, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: The Hammer had an OUTSTANDING year in baseball last year as he was 81-38 for the season +$5210 playing just $100 per game! My DIME PLAYERS made over $50,000 last year with my baseball selections! Tonight we are featuring our PRIVATE INVESTORS CLUB MLB PLAY OF THE DAY! You can get this GUARANTEED POD WINNER for just $25 and you will pay only after you win! POUND YOUR MAN!!! 4/27/2008

PRIVATE INVESTORS CLUB MLB PLAY OF THE DAY
Detroit w/Verlander -132 8:05 EST

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Oscarxena Sports

Premium play

San Francisco +1.21 (3 Unit Play) - Zito for the Giants has not won this year in his starts and frankly has pitched terribly but I don't see how the Reds who have only won 4 out of their last 15 games can be favored on the road here. Volquez for the Reds has been the better pitcher no doubt this year but he has never faced the Giants in his career while Zito has went 2-0 in his career against the Reds. I just have a hunch that we will get a great game out of Zito here and the Giants are worth a play as a home dog. Zito has also seemed to work well in his career with HP umpire Ed Rapuano as he is 2-0 with Ed behind the plate. Take the Giants here today.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
AJ Apollo

3* Pittsburgh +120 vs. phil (maholm vs. myers)

3* SF Giants +121 vs. Cinc (zito vs volquez)

3* Detroit Pistons/Philadelphia 76ers over179.5 (-110)

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Ben Burns

NBA Playoffs BLOWOUT Game of the Month! $35.00
Everyone loves a LOPSIDED BEATING and Ben Burns KNOWS a game which is destined to result in just that. Ben recently cashed his MLB Blowout GOM, a 7-1 winner. Looking back to the regular season and we find that he also EASILY cashed his Blowout GOM, a double-digit winner on Portland. If you liked Atlanta yesterday, you'll LOVE this LAUGHER!

Phoenix Suns -3.5

NBA BEST BET "Total" WINNER! $35.00
Ben Burns was 2-1 in the NBA yesterday, including an outright underdog winner on Altanta over Boston and a double-digit winner with the Rockets/Jazz 'under' the number. Burns returns with another TOP TIER TOTAL OPPORTUNITY on Sunday. Ben WON BIG last Sunday, incl. a winner with his Opening Rd Total of the Year. More of the same today!

New Orleans Hornets/Dallas Mavericks under 195.5

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Ben Burns

MLB

4 units Texas Rangers (-130)

4 units San Diego Padres (-115)

4 units Colorado Rockies/Los Angeles Dodgers
under 9.0 (115)

4 units Seattle Mariners (-142)

5 units Detroit Tigers (-130)

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Dr. Bob

NBA

3 Star Selection
New Orleans (+5)
over DALLAS
27-Apr-08 06:30 PM Pacific Time
I?ll take New Orleans in a 3-Star Best Bet at +4 points or more and for 2-Stars at +3 ? points.

2 Star Selection
Cleveland (+4) over WASHINGTON
27-Apr-08 10:00 AM Pacific Time
I?ll take Cleveland in a 2-Star Best Bet at +4 points or more and a Strong Opinion at +3 ? points (lean at +3).
2-Stars at +4 or more.

Opinion
San Antonio (+4) over PHOENIX
27-Apr-08 12:30 PM Pacific Time
I?ll consider San Antonio a Strong Opinion at +4 or more and I'll lean with San Antonio at +3 ? or less.

Opinion
Detroit (-5 ?)
at PHILADELPHIA
27-Apr-08 04:00 PM Pacific Time
Detroit applies to a decent 20-7 ATS game 4 bounce-back situation but the Pistons should not be favored by 5 ? points in this game. My ratings favor Detroit by only 2 ? points and the situation isn?t quite as significant as the negative line value. I have no opinion on this game.

Pepi

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2008
Handicappers Paradise

Handicappers Paradise

Josh Dean

4/27/08

Up to 5 Wagers=1 System Bet*
Allow up to 4 loses to make profit with this system just for safe keeping!
(Be careful with Underdog System on how much you wager per Unit. You'll always profit)

Today's Play: Pitt +125

System Record: 8-0
Units to bet today: 2
TOTAL UNITS PROFIT:+9.2

A.P. Hockey Playoff
-------------------------------
Well our first loss puts us down 3.1 units. I'm ready to rip off a nice streak :) Throw down 4 units on BET B tonight fellas to make up for our loss

1*=[A] 2*=

Up to 2 wagers=1 System Bet

Today's Play: NYR/PITT UNDER 5.5 [B*]
* This type of bet hasn't lost in 3 yrs.

System Record: 7-1
Total Profit: +4.0

A.P. MLB Totals
----------------------------------
Way to grab the nice victory last night! Two teams top 5 in MLB in runs and we cashed in the UNDER! Looks like we're laughing now LOL. Got to love the System Bets! Take a breath now for a couple days Until our next bet and lets build this bankroll up in our hockey system now. This win here really helped for our losses in hockey yesterday! Thank God.

* In this system there will always be BET A,B,C
We took our loss last series because the way the bet ended up being played. Total of 1 unit loss. Trust me when I tell you we'll get that back 5x REAL soon! lol GL

1*=[A] 2*= 4*=[C]

Up to 3 wagers=1 System Bet

Today's Play(s): ----

System Record: 5-1
Total Profit: +4.0

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Robert Ferringo

3.5-Unit Play. Take ?Over? 9.5 Philadelphia at Pittsburgh (1:30 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

3-Unit Play. Take #953 Philadelphia (-135)
over Pittsburgh (1:30 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

The Phillies have been beating the piss out of their intrastate rivals all weekend and I don?t see any reason why they don?t here as well. Paul Maholm is awful, and won?t be up to task today. We also have yet another umpire with a tight zone working behind the plate and I see another game where the teams combine for double digits in runs. We?re 4-0 in this series so far this weekend so let?s see if we can keep it rolling.

3.5-Unit Play. Take Over 9.0 Chicago Cubs at Washington
(1:30 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

2.5-Unit Play. Take #955 Chicago Cubs (-125)
over Washington (1:30 p.m., Sunday, April 27)
We?ll just take the better team on a short price. But the main thing we?re looking for here is for the Cubs to continue to bash left-handed pitchers. Ed Montague and his moving-plate strike zone is behind the dish and that?s going to hurt Ted Lilly, who likes to nibble. That means that the pathetic Nationals offense might actually manage three or four runs. If they can do that, we should be in good shape. John Lannan has been sharp for the Nationals. But let?s see how real he is today. The Cubs played on Saturday with a lot of focus. If they come out with the same attitude they should hang some crooked numbers and help us cash on both sides of this one.

4.5-Unit Play. Take #969 Boston (-130) over Tampa Bay (1:40 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #969 Boston (-1.5, +135) over Tampa Bay (1:40 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

The Red Sox aren?t getting swept by the Rays. Saturday was a farce and the Rays are out of luck. Josh Beckett is 27-10 in his career in day games. James Shields, big stud that he is, has given up 14 runs in his last three starts and is 0-2 with a 4.61 ERA against Boston. Red Sox win.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #980 Detroit (-135)
over Los Angeles Angels (8 p.m., Sunday, April 27)
I just trust Justin Verlander at home more than I do Jared Weaver on the road. Weaver?s been getting slapped around and I think the Tigers will get on top of the Angels, who could be looking ahead to getting back to California after this road trip.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #978 Seattle (-145)
over Oakland (4 p.m., Sunday, April 27)
Felix Hernandez owns the A?s. He is 5-0 in his last five starts against them. Joe Blanton does not own the Mariners. He is 1-4 in his last five starts against them. There?s going to be a lot of strikes and a lot of strikeouts with Doug Eddings behind the plate. And if the A?s aren?t coaxing walks I think their offense falls apart a bit. Seattle's taken seven of eight in this series and I think Felix stays hot.

2-Unit Play. Take #965 Colorado (-105)
over Los Angeles Dodgers (4 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

2.5-Unit Play. Take Under 9.5 New York Yankees at Cleveland (1 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

2.5-Unit Play. Take Under9.0 Toronto at Kansas City
(2 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
The Killer Move

10* Cleveland (NBA)
20* San Antonio (NBA)
10* Detroit (NBA)
10* New Orleans (NBA)

louisvillekid

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2008
Wolkosky Milan

574-469-20 last two hundred twenty two days
233-190-7 last one hundred two days
5-0 Yesterday

10* WASHINGTON -4
10* SAN ANTONIO +4
10* DETROIT -5

where is this dudes site? and where was his 5-0 day posted, it seems like whenever he does good i don't see it posted.