Sunday Service Plays 4/27/08

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pepi

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2008
Josh Dean

4/27/08

Up to 5 Wagers=1 System Bet*
Allow up to 4 loses to make profit with this system just for safe keeping!
(Be careful with Underdog System on how much you wager per Unit. You'll always profit)

Today's Play: Pitt +125

System Record: 8-0
Units to bet today: 2
TOTAL UNITS PROFIT:+9.2

A.P. Hockey Playoff
-------------------------------
Well our first loss puts us down 3.1 units. I'm ready to rip off a nice streak :) Throw down 4 units on BET B tonight fellas to make up for our loss

1*=[A] 2*=

Up to 2 wagers=1 System Bet

Today's Play: NYR/PITT UNDER 5.5 [B*]
* This type of bet hasn't lost in 3 yrs.

System Record: 7-1
Total Profit: +4.0

A.P. MLB Totals
----------------------------------
Way to grab the nice victory last night! Two teams top 5 in MLB in runs and we cashed in the UNDER! Looks like we're laughing now LOL. Got to love the System Bets! Take a breath now for a couple days Until our next bet and lets build this bankroll up in our hockey system now. This win here really helped for our losses in hockey yesterday! Thank God.

* In this system there will always be BET A,B,C
We took our loss last series because the way the bet ended up being played. Total of 1 unit loss. Trust me when I tell you we'll get that back 5x REAL soon! lol GL

1*=[A] 2*= 4*=[C]

Up to 3 wagers=1 System Bet

Today's Play(s): ----

System Record: 5-1
Total Profit: +4.0

This guy is good, I was so scared to go to this bet today in hockey but he wasn't lying. Never lost this type of bet in 3 years and covered EASY! Not to mention his MLB pick nailed easy today too! Is anyone else following this guys sytem or what?

matt90210

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2006
Robert Ferringo

3.5-Unit Play. Take ?Over? 9.5 Philadelphia at Pittsburgh (1:30 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

3-Unit Play. Take #953 Philadelphia (-135)
over Pittsburgh (1:30 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

The Phillies have been beating the piss out of their intrastate rivals all weekend and I don?t see any reason why they don?t here as well. Paul Maholm is awful, and won?t be up to task today. We also have yet another umpire with a tight zone working behind the plate and I see another game where the teams combine for double digits in runs. We?re 4-0 in this series so far this weekend so let?s see if we can keep it rolling.

3.5-Unit Play. Take Over 9.0 Chicago Cubs at Washington
(1:30 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

2.5-Unit Play. Take #955 Chicago Cubs (-125)
over Washington (1:30 p.m., Sunday, April 27)
We?ll just take the better team on a short price. But the main thing we?re looking for here is for the Cubs to continue to bash left-handed pitchers. Ed Montague and his moving-plate strike zone is behind the dish and that?s going to hurt Ted Lilly, who likes to nibble. That means that the pathetic Nationals offense might actually manage three or four runs. If they can do that, we should be in good shape. John Lannan has been sharp for the Nationals. But let?s see how real he is today. The Cubs played on Saturday with a lot of focus. If they come out with the same attitude they should hang some crooked numbers and help us cash on both sides of this one.

4.5-Unit Play. Take #969 Boston (-130) over Tampa Bay (1:40 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

1.5-Unit Play. Take #969 Boston (-1.5, +135) over Tampa Bay (1:40 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

The Red Sox aren?t getting swept by the Rays. Saturday was a farce and the Rays are out of luck. Josh Beckett is 27-10 in his career in day games. James Shields, big stud that he is, has given up 14 runs in his last three starts and is 0-2 with a 4.61 ERA against Boston. Red Sox win.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #980 Detroit (-135)
over Los Angeles Angels (8 p.m., Sunday, April 27)
I just trust Justin Verlander at home more than I do Jared Weaver on the road. Weaver?s been getting slapped around and I think the Tigers will get on top of the Angels, who could be looking ahead to getting back to California after this road trip.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #978 Seattle (-145)
over Oakland (4 p.m., Sunday, April 27)
Felix Hernandez owns the A?s. He is 5-0 in his last five starts against them. Joe Blanton does not own the Mariners. He is 1-4 in his last five starts against them. There?s going to be a lot of strikes and a lot of strikeouts with Doug Eddings behind the plate. And if the A?s aren?t coaxing walks I think their offense falls apart a bit. Seattle's taken seven of eight in this series and I think Felix stays hot.

2-Unit Play. Take #965 Colorado (-105)
over Los Angeles Dodgers (4 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

2.5-Unit Play. Take Under 9.5 New York Yankees at Cleveland (1 p.m., Sunday, April 27)

2.5-Unit Play. Take Under9.0 Toronto at Kansas City
(2 p.m., Sunday, April 27)
WOW, talk about a bad day