Sunday Service Plays 5/25/08

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Winners Inc. Guaranteed Selections
Date: Sunday, May 25, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: Last year in BASEBALL we were 77-31 for PLUS 50.2 Units on the season and that is playing just ONE UNIT PER GAME! So far this year we are 36-16 for PLUS 16.4 UNITS! Today we are featuring 5000* BASEBALL BLOWOUT WINNER that you can get for just $25 and you will be charged only after you win! We are currently on a REMARKABLE 72-32 run with all of our selections and we are 24-6 since April 30! 5/25/2008

5000* BASEBALL BLOWOUT WINNER
San Diego w/Maddux -131 4:05 EST

azjeff

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
PPP/Gavazzi
Pass Nba
3* Tigers Over

Erin Rynning
NBA Playmaker: San Antonio -5
MLB Playmaker Pirates/Cubs under 9
MLB Colorado

TONY MATTHEWS

NBA - 15 Stars: San Antonio Spurs -5 (-110)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

azjeff

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
Steam On-Line Guaranteed Selections
5000* BASEBALL LATE STEAMER WINNER
Tampa Bay w/Shields -150 1:40 EST

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Vegas-runner

MLB Money Line Double-Dime Bet
955 MIL (-118) Bodog vs 956 WAS
Analysis: ** 2* ML WAGER **

MLB Money Line Single-Dime Bet
957 ARI (-113) Sportsbetting.com vs 958 ATL
Analysis: * 1* ML WAGER *

MLB Money Line Double-Dime Bet
976 TAM (-153) SportBet vs 975 BAL
Analysis: ** 2* ML WAGER **

978 OAK (-102) SportBet vs 977 BOS

MLB Money Line Triple-Dime Bet
979 ANA (-110) Bookmaker vs 980 CWS
Analysis: *** MLB 3* ESPN BEST BET of the DAY ***

MLB Total Single-Dime Bet
956 WAS / 955 MIL Over 9 Bodog
Analysis: * 1* TOTAL *

963 CIN (+122) Bodog vs 964 SDP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
WOW WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THE DISSAPOINTING PISTONS. AFTER TAKING HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THEY COME OUT FLATTER THAN MY GIRLFRIEND'S CHEST . OH WELL, I AM STILL ON FIRE SO I HAVE 3 PLAYS FOR YOU TODAY...

ST. LOUIS CARDINALS + 105

CHICAGO CUBS - 130

AND FOR LATE NIGHT ACTION AFTER CUBS AND CARDINALS WIN WE LET OUR PROFITS RIDE ON THE LA ANGELS - 110 GL :Yep: :Yep:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Ben Burns

***AFTERNOON ROUT***' BLOWOUT *17-8 RUN! $35.00
Ben Burns was a profitable 4-2 overall but suffered a RARE losing day on the diamond yesterday, including a loser with his Big Chalk GOM on the Dodgers. This afternoon, he bounces back in a HUGE way with his weekly Sunday afternoon B-L-O-W-O-U-T. If you liked the Rockies last Sunday (6-2 winner) you'll LOVE this week's ROUT. Don't miss out!

SD Padres

***BIG TOTAL*** BLUE CHIP *7-0 L7, 15-4 L19! $35.00
Ben Burns is already a PERFECT 2-0 in the LA/SA series. In fact, he's an AWESOME 9-1 his last 10 selections involving San Antonio. Burns was 2-0 in the NBA yesterday, winning BOTH the side and total. He's now a PERFECT 7-0 his last seven and a SIZZLING 15-4 his last 19. Like those stats? Join him for his latest BLUE CHIP!

Lakers/Spurs over 192

***PERFECT 7-0 RUN CONTINUES*** Burns' ANNIHILATOR $35.00
It was BUSINESS AS USUAL for Ben Burns yesterday, as he went 2-0 with his NBA picks, cashing with BOTH Boston and the 'under.' The renowned "Postseason Guru" is now a PERFECT 7-0 his last seven playoff picks AND a TERRIFIC 15-4-1 his last 20. He's also an AWESOME 9-1 his last 10 selections involving the Spurs

SA Spurs

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Teddy Covers

Sunday Daily Card: $49
Sunday's Daily Card from Teddy Covers includes his NBA Playoffs O/U Report and a Side in MLB action. This Daily Card is $49 and must produce a profitable result or his Daily Card is free tomorrow.

Lakers/Spurs over 192
Oakland A's

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
JB Sports

3* San Antonio Spurs

Anton Wins

3 unit Baltimore/Daniel Cabrera +135

Greg Shaker

2 Units Ariz/ Atl Under

Bob Akmens

4* Royals/Jays under 8

3* Spurs

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
LT Profits

2* Arizona Diamondbacks

2* Oakland A's

2* LA Dodgers

Karl Garrett

30 dime Spurs
10 dime Mets
10 dime Angels

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Chris Jordan

3,000 Yankees -1.5 Runs
This will all sound familiar if you were with me yesterday, as we had the Yankees in a rout over the Mariners, but it?s hard to explain things any other way. With A-Rod back in the lineup, manager Joe Girardi getting everyone fired up with his recent on-field antics and the rotation looking more confident than it has all season, the Bombers have outscored opponents 35-7 while reeling off four straight victories.

And guys, this could very well be the best series the Bronx boys could have asked for, as they?ve beaten the Mariners all five times they?ve faced them this season by a combined score of 44-10. Dating back to last season, the Yanks have averaged 9.4 runs during seven straight wins in the series.

Meanwhile, we have plenty to go against, as the Mariners have lost 18 of 24 overall, and 12 of its last 13 road games. You don?t necessarily list pitchers in a Run Line play, as it?s automatically done for you when making a run-line wager. And I am pretty confident in going against Jarrod Washburn, who hasn?t done a thing for the M?s since arriving in Seattle. He?s 2-6 on the year, has a 7.14 ERA, he?s 1-4 with an 8.03 ERA on the road and he?s lost three of his last five starts against New York ? all with the three losses being in the Bronx Zoo. Most recently, he?s 0-2 in his last two starts, having given up 16 earned runs in seven innings of work, including last Wednesday?s terrible showing in Motown, where the Tigers raped the southpaw for nine earned runs in two innings.

On the flipside, we?re taking Chien Ming-Wang, who couldn?t ask for a better opponent to shake his recent slump. The Yankees? ace, who has lost his last two decisions, is 5-0 in his last five starts against Seattle, dominating it by limiting its lineup to seven earned runs over 35 innings of work ? a stingy ERA of 1.80.

Lay the run and a half and enjoy the wealth!!!

Sometimes you get into a pattern where you outthink yourself in the NBA, and right now seems to be one of them for me. To me, tonight looks like a "no brainer" on taking the points, and the Lakers, but you know how that goes in the NBA, when something looks that obvious - like last night's play on Detroit against a Boston team that had been pathetic on the road this postseason - it usually isn't.

Karl Garrett

30 Dimer San Antonio

That means San Antonio who has looked dead to the world is the play in tonight's game!

Watch as the Spurs get the energy boost they need in front of their home crowd, and watch as the Lakers come to town with a little less urgency after winning the first 2 games in Los Angeles.

Expect Ginobili, Parker, and Duncan to have big games, and expect the bench players to knock down opener jumpers, as the Spurs get on board in this series.

10 DIMER - NY METS (Maine over Cook)

The Mets ended their 5-game losing streak with a big day at the plate on Saturday, and the G-Man will back them again today against a Colorado team that is clearly not going back to the World Series again this year, as they are now 19-30 for the year.

John Maine had his winning streak snapped last time out in a loss at Atlanta, but I am not so worried about him bouncing-back. I am worried about what is going on with Aaron Cook who has been shelled his last 2 times out, allowing 9 runs in his last 12 innings of work.

Gonna back the Mets to cotinue their uptick here.

10 DIMER - LA ANGELS (Lackey over Contreras)

Jose Contreras has been lights-out recently, including a 7 inning, 1 run win over Lackey and the Angels back on the 14th. Can't back him here though, as John Lackey looks like he is back full force as he followed up that Chicago start (7 innings, 1 run) with another 7 frames of 1 run ball in a win over Toronto.

The Halos have taken the first 2 of this weekend set, as they cooled off a Pale Hose team that had won 7 straight prior to the LA visit to the Windy City.

I am going with the Angels in this Sunday night ESPNer.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Indian Cowboy POD

LA Lakers (+5)

NBA Basketball - Los Angeles Lakers @ San Antonio Spurs - Sunday May 25, 2008 8:30 pm
3 units (Play of the Day) ATS: Los Angeles Lakers +5 (-110)

I'm not buying the Lakers as a dog today. The Lakers have been the exception to the poor road play rule in the playoffs for the most part. They have won 60% of their road playoff games and I think they win this one. I think it is going to be tough for the Spurs to take a game in this series. I like the Lakers to win outright but I'll take the points as long as they are giving them. I don't think San Antonio is athletic enough to get good shots on the offensive end against the Lakers defense. They are really struggling to get open shots.

MLB Baseball - Seattle Mariners @ New York Yankees - Sunday May 25, 2008 1:05 pm
3 units (Normal) TOTAL: Over 9.5 (-110)
Jarrod Washburn has had one single good start all year. Just one. Most of his starts have been real stinkers. This guy gave up 9 earned runs in his last game. How do you leave a guy in to give up 9 earned runs? And its not like that was an isolated incident. The game before that he gave up 7 earned. 16 earned runs in his last 7.33 innings. The over has hit 67% of the time he has pitched this year and 5 in a row. Wang just had a god awful start himself, but he's a good pitcher so I look for him to bounce back. My play today would actually be on the Yanks instead of the total here if the line wasn't so high. But it is so I'll just take the Yanks to run it up on the Mariners today.

5-1 IN WNBA PLAYS !!

WNBA- Houston/Washington Under 142 -110 (normal) 3 units

The Houston Comets and the Washington Mystics are fairly evenly matched teams. I think they play a pace today to match about what they've been averaging so far. The Houston Comets have gotten 66 points per game and the Washington Mystics have gotten 57 points per game. So I see today's game landing in the 128-132 range or so. Houston and Washington both sit at the bottom of their conferences and they will have trouble putting up points today. Another thing that will help is that neither one of these teams light it up at the free throw line.

champs

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2006
M@linsky

4* NY YANKEES Run Line over SEATTLE
4* TEXAS/CLEVELAND Under
4* ATLANTA over ARIZONA
4* OAKLAND over BOSTON
4* WASHINGTON over MILWAUKEE

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Wise Guy Insider

Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: Last year in Baseball we were 54-27 for PLUS 34.3 UNITS! Tonight we are featuring another QUADRUPLE DIME BASEBALL TOTALS PLAY OF THE MONTH! You can get this GUARANTEED WINNER today for just $25 and you will be charged only after you win! We are 22-11 PLUS 9.8 UNITS in Baseball this year!! 5/25/2008

QUADRUPLE DIME BASEBALL TOTALS PLAY OF THE MONTH
OVER 9.5 Minnesota and Detroit 1:05 EST

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Bob Balfe

NBA
Spurs -5 over Lakers
Its do or die for San Antonio. This is a Spurs team that seems like they have lost a step, but is still the same team that won a big road game seven against New Orleans and is still the same team that had a 20pt lead in L.A just a few nights ago. The Spurs problem is they have been falling apart in the second half. Luckily for San Antonio that doesn't happen at home. Knocking off the defending champs is not an easy task. Obviously, if the Spurs lose today the series is all but over. The Lakers are getting five points and the public is pounding the underdog which is a big no-no. Look for the Spurs to respond at home. Take San Antonio.

Major League Baseball
Redsoxs/A's Over 8.5 -110
Lester/Blanton

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

azjeff

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
Sports Bet Advisors
Chicago Cubs -128 over Pittsburgh

Winner yesterday with Oakland +110

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
The Consensus Group

Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: Last year we were 64-28 in Baseball for +39.40 UNITS! And that is playing ONE UNIT PER GAME! Today we are featuring 5000* BASEBALL TEAM DOMINATOR WINNER as ALL FIVE of our handicappers are on this game and ALL FIVE of them are making this game a BEST BET!! The Computer Simulator gives our play an 88% chance of winning for us! Get this GUARANTEED WINNER for $25! 32-14 +17.3 UNITS THIS YEAR!

5/25/2008
5000* BASEBALL TEAM DOMINATOR WINNER
Boston w/Lester -110 4:05 EST