Sunday Service Plays 5/25/08

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
The Hoops Guru Guaranteed Selections
Date: Sunday, May 25, 2008
$35.00 Guaranteed: Today we are featuring a QUADRUPLE NBA PLAYOFF GAME OF THE YEAR that you can get NOW for just $35 and as always you will only pay after you win! We are currently 146-70 with TRIPLE PLAYS and 9-3 with our DOUBLE PLAYS this year. The last two years my DOUBLE PLAYS were 165-89 and TRIPLE PLAYS were 133-61! QUADRUPLE PLAYS are now 30-16 the last two years! 5/25/2008

QUADRUPLE NBA PLAYOFF GAME OF THE YEAR
San Antonio -5 8:35 EST

If you guys are looking for an NBA game, here you go! Paid and confirmed

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Jack Clayton

Guaranteed Selections
Date: Sunday, May 25, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: There's an underdog on Sunday's baseball slate that should be favored. This is a game oddsmakers missed, with a hot pitcher who will once again own an opponent. Get the inside scoop on Jack's top baseball selection for Sunday and pay ONLY when this live dog wins! 5/24/2008
4* Angels (979) at White Sox: John Lackey continues to be somewhat of an undervalued pitcher. His stuff is outstanding and he's been around a while, even starting Game 7 of the 2002 World Series. The Angels reached the 50-game mark in first place in the American League West, with a 29-21 record, remarkable considering their numerous infield injuries. "I think we're in the position we want to be -- at the top of the division -- but I don't think we've clicked on all cylinders yet," said General Manager Tony Reagins. LA is 15-10 on the road, goes with an ace here and is an underdog. Play the Angels.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Atslocks dot com

15 units Spurs -5.5

Executive

250% over Lakers/Spurs

Dr. Bob

Sunday NBA Analysis
L.A. Lakers at SAN ANTONIO (-5)

Teams down 2 games to none in a playoff series have a tendency to play much better than normal, but that trend has become pretty obvious and the oddsmakers are adjusting for it in the lines they post. That would explain why the Spurs could be favored by 5 points against a superior Lakers team rather than the 1 point that they should be favored by. Adjusting for the positive situation of being down 2 games to none would actually yield a fair line of Spurs by 3 points, but San Antonio applies to a stronger version of that situation and I?d make a line of Spurs by 4 ? points to account for the strength of the situation. The line of San Antonio by 5 points is too close to lean with the Lakers plus the points since a ? point of value is only a 51.9% play (less than the 52.4% to break even on at -1.10 odds). I have no opinion on this game at a line of 5 points, but I?d lean with the Lakers at +5 ? points.

I also have no opinion on the total, but I?d lean Under at 193 points or more.

The Killer Move

10* La Lakers

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Jim Feist

MLB
5* Angel

NBA
5* Lakers