The Hippo-Kramer Contest 2008!

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Yeah - I'll wait 24 hours for Agent's retraction or this thread is going to take a nosedive . . . fast!!

Hey, the kid is as cute as anything you could ever see. BUT, didn't you ever look back at old pictures and ask your parents WTF were you thinking?

At least you have something to look forward to.

Poor kid.....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
No doubt. Saul sets the bar in this contest when it comes to hanging with celebrities.

How is Romo's game with the arrows? I heard he lets Jessica control his cell phone. He shouldn't be such a tool. He should ne chasing every piece of Texan tail he can, not getting locked in with one hot but infinitely irritating project like her.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Hey, the kid is as cute as anything you could ever see. BUT, didn't you ever look back at old pictures and ask your parents WTF were you thinking?

At least you have something to look forward to.

Poor kid.....

that dont sound like much of a retraction.

Agent - Whose kid is cuter ? Augusta or
BobbyBlueChips kid ?

:0corn

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I heard he lets Jessica control his cell phone.

not getting locked in with one hot but infinitely irritating project like her.

jessica-simpson-pink-bikini-cabo-animated.gif

Tony, Tony , what is this number on your cell phone ? Tonnnyyyyyy

MAGNET

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2008
edit- nevermind, it states you must post all of your plays before the first game kicks off, sorry, my system doesnt work that way. good luck guys.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
edit- nevermind, it states you must post all of your plays before the first game kicks off, sorry, my system doesnt work that way. good luck guys.

listen magnet

smurph has a dog signed up to play.

I am sure he could make a exception for someone with a system like yours that requires more time :shrug:

MAGNET

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2008

listen magnet

smurph has a dog signed up to play.

I am sure he could make a exception for someone with a system like yours that requires more time :shrug:

if he could allow me up to kickoff for each game so i could post my plays that would be great. Also, what if i just want to play one game per weekend? Can i play team totals? 2nd half team totals?

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
if he could allow me up to kickoff for each game so i could post my plays that would be great. Also, what if i just want to play one game per weekend? Can i play team totals? 2nd half team totals?

smurph:shrug:

this may take awhile magnet, I think Monday is his night to play darts with celebrities out in California.

I wonder how Mr Mel would ask this question ?

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat

I don't think this contest really suits your style bro....

But I will put $50 up that says my dog can beat your system....:0corn

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I don't think this contest really suits your style bro....

But I will put $50 up that says my dog can beat your system....:0corn

You two will have to settle that in a different contest. This one is too simple for Magnet's system. I do wish him well though.:00hour

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Whats up bud? Still traveling all over and saw you moved, where to?

Good to see you around and :bigun: this year

I'm back in Atlanta trying to finish an implementation but the ditributor is merging with another company so it has been a nightmare. I spent enough time in Tampa to catch the Tropical Storm Fay before heading back to ATL voluntarily... Now its rained here since Saturday!!! :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

Can't get away from the rain it would seem!

Was up in Nashville at a trade show first of August. Looking at relocating to the Nashville area with my fiance sometime in 2009.

How are things?!

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
Was up in Nashville at a trade show first of August. Looking at relocating to the Nashville area with my fiance sometime in 2009.

How are things?!

Well thanks for the heads up and call:shrug:

:00x32 take a hint :mj07:

Think you would like the area and town, give me a shout NEXT TIME you get up here!

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Well thanks for the heads up and call:shrug:

:00x32 take a hint :mj07:

Think you would like the area and town, give me a shout NEXT TIME you get up here!

LOL! Next time I will. I hadn't made it back to MJs just yet!

NExt time I definitely will look you up! BBQ downtown was amazing as was the steakhouse I went to.... think it was Stockyard. Wow what a restaurant!

Toledo Prophet

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2005
Toledo, Ohio
Sweet! Glad that I am in!

How/where do I send my entry fee.......dont worry, Hippo, I will clean myself up, go to the nearest bank and exchange all those coins for paper money. You dont need a 50-lb bag of change showing up at your door as it might alert the feds or something.

Oh, and to all of you in this here pool:

:bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

Bet on MyBookie