These are the people that we need to protect from "excessive"taxes?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Geithner: Obama to fight international tax dodgers

Mar 3 01:00 PM US/Eastern
By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama's Treasury secretary says the administration will unveil a series of rules and measures in the coming months to limit the ability of international companies to avoid U.S. taxes.

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner told the House Ways and Means Committee on Tuesday that Obama will propose legislation to limit U.S. companies' ability to shelter foreign earnings from taxation in the U.S. He also said the administration will try to limit wealthy Americans' ability to use tax havens to avoid taxation.

He did not immediately provide details.

Its about time someone did something about this.

tax havens

sound familiar now DTB?

Change we can believe in ~:00hour

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
I would like to see a breakdown of his listenership.

I bet the percentages are pretty close as to party affiliation. Much like the Howard Stern effect. People who hate these personalities many times are more compelled to listen and be pissed off.

possibly

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
not a word from DTB

I guess he finally realized what a assinine example that was to post.

for future reference Scott I will answer any "sane" question.

Rants from those to voted for Gumby who has lined his cabinet with tax cheats complaining about others avoiding taxes is quite insane.
ie- added another one yesterday and has one heading IRS in cabinet (Geither)doing same bitching as you--and one heading ways and means commitee- Rangel.

You know its kinda like you giving seminar on credibilty :)

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
for future reference Scott I will answer any "sane" question.

Rants from those to voted for Gumby who has lined his cabinet with tax cheats complaining about others avoiding taxes is quite insane.
ie- added another one yesterday and has one heading IRS in cabinet (Geither)doing same bitching as you--and one heading ways and means commitee- Rangel.

You know its kinda like you giving seminar on credibilty :)

I used to teach a class on credibility at Yale Young University, but it closed down.

so you going to answer.

you know the question. The one about how you reported how much rich people paid in taxes, but forgot about tax havens and cheats and unreported income by rich people.

:0corn