this happen to anyone ever?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
Try getting your action in a little earlier. The only time it happens to me is when I wait until the last 10 minutes or so before the games goes off to put in a wager.

Happens to me a lot during halftime wagers as well -- but since it's a very small window to put down the wager, it's the risk that you run.

I don't subscribe to any conspiracy theory here.

I do know of one book that deals dual lines, but I'm fine with that. It's their right in my opinion and frankly if you catch on to it, it can be used to your advantage.

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Jeez, I didnt mean to create this kind of crap :shrug: :shrug: Jack, you take me wrong as usual....Theres too much to reply to, at least sponge is one of the few realists who answers the question "twice in my favor 3,000 times not" is about right...Look, theres no proof, and the fact that you guys say "yeah you're huge wagers make them do that" is idiotic and wrong, if they did that with 25,000 clients at $100 a bet dont you think it would help them doing it constantly? Thats just amazing if you dont think so....My main point wasnt about you Jack, I just said you have to support the books since they support our great site.....Again, I wasnt being an idiot saying my stupid bets change anything, but like I just said, if theres thousands of bets coming in and they do it, IT DOES MATTER, I simply brought up a point, jeez....
And, as spong eloquently stated, why do we rarely get a message saying "the line is -6.5 instead of -7" on a favorite you're taking? whens the last time you've seen that? Not saying any kind of conspiracy naturally, and I'll keep betting as will everyone, but one of those little pet peeves b/c it just cost me a lot of $ (to me, not to you big rollers on here) for a futures bet

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Well, i hope you are being honest because i ran a search to find out who the shop steward was on this site so i could complain about your tone. Unfortunately I came up with Kosar who was the reining shop steward so i know my complaints will be brushed right under the rug.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: Kosar, although a pretty quality guy overall, chooses to be forum moderator and politican in his spare time sometimes, the next sports handicapping opinion from him (maybe this isnt a sports betting site?) will be the first :shrug: but there will be a proliferation of sarcastic comments, to which I sometimes enjoy so I cant complain

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
I have never even met Jack, but the 2 times I asked for his help he went to bat for me siding against 2 of probably the biggest books offshore. And 1 time it was my fault completely, he still helped me out. I put in 7 or 8 plays, each for 100, I accidentally hit a extra zero on one of the plays making it 1000, I called the book 1 hr. before kickoff and they didn't want to make good on MY ERROR. they weren't obligated to of course, was my mistake. I emailed Jack, it was straightened out before kickoff. True story.

Good to hear......It's amazing though, Not in your instance b/c thats a mistake, I wish there were dropdown menus though....But, I've read on here 1000 times about peoples disputes, I've been betting for 7 years and never had one.....Mostly I guess it's cheap bonus whores, but just use the few top books and if you ever have a problem I'd be shocked, it's a pleasure to deal w/some of these books, Just stay away from the middling ones that sometimes pull things

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
edit. you're not even worthy of a reply from me.

fattymanboobs

Steammmmmm
Forum Member
Nysportsfan

Nysportsfan

I still want to know if you are a 20 year old kid still starting out trying to make a living in gambling, the 30 year old college dropout with 'upper level clerical skills' that will do people's handicapping for money (LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO) what is it? You never address the bold faced lie about your age. You are just a tool. Please feel free to suck my balls at your leasure.

:mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
I still want to know if you are a 20 year old kid still starting out trying to make a living in gambling, the 30 year old college dropout with 'upper level clerical skills' that will do people's handicapping for money (LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO) what is it? You never address the bold faced lie about your age. You are just a tool. Please feel free to suck my balls at your leasure.

:mj07:

well, spell leisure right you clown :mj07: :mj07: my guess is you're from jersey? Come out to vegas and see if you'd like the "mystery" of my age, I dont think anyone could care less

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fattymanboobs

Steammmmmm
Forum Member
Your upper level clerical skills paid off, as you can spell leisure. I am just pointing out what kind of lying tool you are, how you bring nothing to the forum. You only come here looking for advice for your half-baked moneymaking schemes, you had a ton of people feeling sorry for you when you told them you were 18 2 years ago and a rookie when in reality you are just a loser that can't hold a real job. Oh by the way good isn't spelled goiod. Guess the spelling nazi needs a mulligan. Hey it's Saturday in the NY Sportsfan household again, Mc Donalds is having 39 cent cheeseburgers, why don't you take some of that money that that 'shady' book that Jack sides with that you no longer frequent and get yourself a burger. If you hit that if bet with your last 4.50 at Pinnacle you might even be able to get yourself a coke.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
hopefully people realize i was being sarcastic in my last post. he just pisses me off sometimes.

For what its worth Jack i could be banned tomorrow and i know somehow my feeling will somehow recover, You truly are a top notch site owner. I have seen a lot of site owners who actually do it to be a control freak but you bend some unlike most. Im not trying to collect browning points here its just how i see it. This site is top notched and im not trying to blow smoke up your ass because the traffic here say's it all. Im sure im gonna bump heads with people and even you from time to time, but for many reasons i still will think this site is second to none. You see comments like mine on other sites but the proof is in the traffic, and forgive me here but sometimes you do need a horn in your joint.

Last edited:

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Listen........When I was having trouble with a bookie, Jaek Wooten broke THEIR leg.

To paraphrase a line from Pulp Fiction:

"You're sending the 'Woot'?....Shit, Negro, that's all you had to say!"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
YYZ......I maybe missing some sarcasm here (I am getting old) but I think it is 'The Wolf'!!!!

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
yes its Wolf but he is alluding to Jack Wooten. Get it?

Nysportsfan........................Jack totally doesn't like you dude. I think you are just misunderstood. Lots of people do stupid things and are mysterious and misunderstood. Is that you NY? Are you mysterious, or just a tool, please clear this up for me so I can personally attack your answer with a string of insults and stinging witticisms, because that is who I am. We can't change who we are too......... errrr..............sportsfan.......sorry was making assumptions and generalizations again. Looking forward to your answer.

countinguy

Wait til Half
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Indy Home of Basketball and Racing
Hey NY,

Quit crying about lines going against u, don't u use mutiple books for the best lines. Some books are better dogs books and some are better favorite books, u should have accounts set up for each.

As far as Jack is concerned he has gone to bat a couple of different times for me, in the past w/a couple of the bigger books, and helping me get back 2 dimes from one. So Jack is watching out for us, don't u ever forget it.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Hey NY,

Quit crying about lines going against u, don't u use mutiple books for the best lines. Some books are better dogs books and some are better favorite books, u should have accounts set up for each.

As far as Jack is concerned he has gone to bat a couple of different times for me, in the past w/a couple of the bigger books, and helping me get back 2 dimes from one. So Jack is watching out for us, don't u ever forget it.

the only thing more sickening than a post like urs is the guy who tells everyone he is leaving and wants to see a response from others.. Now i stated my true feelings about this site. You just have jacks nuts in your mouth.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
yes its Wolf but he is alluding to Jack Wooten. Get it?

Nysportsfan........................Jack totally doesn't like you dude. I think you are just misunderstood. Lots of people do stupid things and are mysterious and misunderstood. Is that you NY? Are you mysterious, or just a tool, please clear this up for me so I can personally attack your answer with a string of insults and stinging witticisms, because that is who I am. We can't change who we are too......... errrr..............sportsfan.......sorry was making assumptions and generalizations again. Looking forward to your answer.

Silly post. Just piling it on the guy. This guy one time ripped me worst than anyone on this site but i never held it against him because it was his opinion. Sure the guy is a bit strange but to attack him in another persons name is a little bit shameful. Just my opinion.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

countinguy

Wait til Half
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Indy Home of Basketball and Racing
:gf: :gf:
the only thing more sickening than a post like urs is the guy who tells everyone he is leaving and wants to see a response from others.. Now i stated my true feelings about this site. You just have jacks nuts in your mouth.

U know I don't know WTF is ur Problem, But I stat the facts around here, and u come and bash me stating I have jacks nuts in your mouth.

Dude I have never commented on one thing u stated, but I do have to say something now!!

GO FUKKK YOURSELF, U PIECE OF CHIT

Fukking obnoxious 18 yr old:gf:gf

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
:gf: :gf:

U know I don't know WTF is ur Problem, But I stat the facts around here, and u come and bash me stating I have jacks nuts in your mouth.

Dude I have never commented on one thing u stated, but I do have to say something now!!

GO FUKKK YOURSELF, U PIECE OF CHIT

Fukking obnoxious 18 yr old:gf:gf

you are piling on the guy because he is an easy target. Does he deserve it? Maybe. Do you need to do it? Probably because you have an agenda