this happen to anyone ever?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Silly post. Just piling it on the guy. This guy one time ripped me worst than anyone on this site but i never held it against him because it was his opinion. Sure the guy is a bit strange but to attack him in another persons name is a little bit shameful. Just my opinion.

I see now why you go by the name The Sponge...............you must soak up all the stupid in your surrounding area.

You know what is shameful here hand job? The fact that this post of yours is so incredibly re-fuhkin-tarded that I am beginning to feel that maybe society has failed you. Not just your parents or the school, but the entire societal structure has broken down and that is a shame. Please no more commentary on peoples posts, mostly because noone gives a rats ass what your assessment of their post is.

One other thing their Crispin, try to remember that the glut of my posts are meant to be funny, or silly if you will. So next time you feel the urge to grade one, just punch yourself in the nuts instead.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
try to remember that the glut of my posts are meant to be funny, or silly if you will. So next time you feel the urge to grade one, just punch yourself in the nuts instead.

:142smilie :142smilie

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
the only thing more sickening than a post like urs is the guy who tells everyone he is leaving and wants to see a response from others.. Now i stated my true feelings about this site. You just have jacks nuts in your mouth.

:mj07: :mj07: This thread, as many others have, basically became a forum for some clowns on here to make personal insults, why do a lot of threads go that way? You are taking the exact right idea man, people disagree, someone sees something one way and someone the other and people can argue etc but should be done respectfully, my lord, and it's too bad there arent more thick skinned people in this generally weak, spineless culture where people get offended by ANYTHING, I'm sure this is a generalization but id call it a northeast pervasive culture thing in some respects also

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Hey NY,

Quit crying about lines going against u, don't u use mutiple books for the best lines. Some books are better dogs books and some are better favorite books, u should have accounts set up for each.

As far as Jack is concerned he has gone to bat a couple of different times for me, in the past w/a couple of the bigger books, and helping me get back 2 dimes from one. So Jack is watching out for us, don't u ever forget it.

I was wrong. Even tho i stand up for some of my post i thought you were someone else. Sorry bud