This website makes me dumber

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
:( Gotta get away from it's influence. My quality of life and intellect are at stake. Going to phase myself away from madjacks.

1 visit for 10 minutes max per day for 1st week. 2nd week every other day. 3rd week, 2 10 minute visits total. 4th week, 1 visit total.

After one month, I will begin to recover my brain and life. You guys are great, but you are limiting my God-given life potential.:thefinger

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
what can the site do to maximize your

"God-given life potential."

always open to ideas.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
we could open a dart enthusiast forum :shrug:

i could turn off you ability to view the politics forum :shrug: (that forum is the problem)

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
sad to hear it

sad to hear it

at least I don't have to worry about the probems associated with getting dumber

2UMMF.jpg

you could watch TV to improve the intellect

the_moon_vs_an_elephant_jpg.jpg

well, mebbe not...

Head over to dog shit park in IV, get in pick-up volleyball game and chase some honeys tonight. That'll perk up more than the intellect.

Then read some serious book you've been putting off for years, and come back here!

Handi Capper

'That Said'
Forum Member
Apr 8, 2004
northern Ky
:( Gotta get away from it's influence. My quality of life and intellect are at stake. Going to phase myself away from madjacks.

1 visit for 10 minutes max per day for 1st week. 2nd week every other day. 3rd week, 2 10 minute visits total. 4th week, 1 visit total.

After one month, I will begin to recover my brain and life. You guys are great, but you are limiting my God-given life potential.:thefinger

:142smilie ok, really. you fall in love:shrug:

see ya both in august

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
22595816.jpg

After one month, I will begin to recover my brain and life. You guys are great, but you are limiting my God-given life potential.

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA

If you leave, your stupid. That for should.

knoll

Bet on MyBookie