This website makes me dumber

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
:( Gotta get away from it's influence. My quality of life and intellect are at stake. Going to phase myself away from madjacks.

1 visit for 10 minutes max per day for 1st week. 2nd week every other day. 3rd week, 2 10 minute visits total. 4th week, 1 visit total.

After one month, I will begin to recover my brain and life. You guys are great, but you are limiting my God-given life potential.:thefinger

I look at it as a community--call it Mad Jack City with people from all walks of life--or in this city all parts of the world.

We all have areas of of our own cities we don't go to and our fav places. Same here--You can choose which part you want to visit and which to avoid.

--as far as making you dumber--I can't think of many times I visit I don't learn something--granted there should be limitations on recreational time spent on internet depending on ones age stage in life--but that would also apply to hanging out in bars ;)
IMO you'll learn more here than in a bar--and generally no hangovers or DUI's. :)

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
but that would also apply to hanging out in bars ;)
IMO you'll learn more here than in a bar--and generally no hangovers or DUI's. :)

Not sure what you're implying here, but just because every time he walks into any bar in Santa Barbara everybody shouts 'smurrrrrrph', like Norm from Cheers, doesn't mean he hangs out too much in these bars.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Not sure what you're implying here, but just because every time he walks into any bar in Santa Barbara everybody shouts 'smurrrrrrph', like Norm from Cheers, doesn't mean he hangs out too much in these bars.

word is that smurph is legendary in the toughest bars around santa barbara(the dude is hardcore...he plays playstation without a wrist guard !)....:scared

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
word is that smurph is legendary in the toughest bars around santa barbara(the dude is hardcore...he plays playstation without a wrist guard !)....:scared

Santa Barbara is tough livin', yo. Smurph has told me that he packs heat whenever he leaves the house. A Glock something or other.

And he told me his dart games and kickball games often turn into riots.

Sounds unlikely, but that's what he said.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
aside from the degenerate gamblers, the shopaholics, and alcoholics, the gun-toting rednecks, the would-be-stock brokers, the conspiracy & political theorists, the out of work republican concrete contractors, :0corn i think it's a very good group of guys.:00hour :00hour

:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

That is correct. I just happen to have funny name that people like to say. I rarely get drunk.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Santa Barbara is tough livin', yo. Smurph has told me that he packs heat whenever he leaves the house. A Glock something or other.

And he told me his dart games and kickball games often turn into riots.

Sounds unlikely, but that's what he said.

Sometimes I don't even know where any of my keys are because I hadn't locked anything in so long.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
and you wasted your time in this thread? :shrug:

attention20whore3lm9.jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
this is just basically a stupid idea :shrug:

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007

Looking at that picture makes me think of an old "friend" of mines, she did this thing where she was upside down like the chick is in the photo but had her face and neck support her instead of her arms, and would let me "dunk down" as she spread eagle like MJ gliding from the halfcourt line. Damn those were the days. thx for the flashback Jack

Bet on MyBookie