This website makes me dumber

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
I know a good lawyer... :sadwave:

:142smilie
And if you explain to us exactly why and what you did Smurph I think we could get a good size kitty to help the cost here at MJ, I think Supreme Court is running around 10K to go to trial now a day

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
can you provide us with advance notice on these visits so we all can be ready and welcome of your presence:shrug:

:mj07: hope you are doing well bud :toast:

for someone like you - YES - i will give you personal warning via facebook or carrier pigeon or something.:)

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
My sentiments, exactly. ...

:joke: SMurphy, enjoy your "time off". .. :142smilie

This site has been my "time off". Time to get serious.

"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up my childish ways."

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
:142smilie
And if you explain to us exactly why and what you did Smurph I think we could get a good size kitty to help the cost here at MJ, I think Supreme Court is running around 10K to go to trial now a day

Not so much what I DID, more like what I will do. I am not ruling out criminal activity to obtain wealth. This redistribution thing sounds good, but it won't pay my posh downtown rent.

As long as I don't get caught for a t least I couple years I should be OK. By then bjfinte will be a practicing defense attorney and I'll be safe as kittens.

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
Not so much what I DID, more like what I will do. I am not ruling out criminal activity to obtain wealth. This redistribution thing sounds good, but it won't pay my posh downtown rent.

As long as I don't get caught for a t least I couple years I should be OK. By then bjfinte will be a practicing defense attorney and I'll be safe as kittens.

nice to have friends in low places:mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I sure am making a lot of spelling errors. It probably started like this for Raymond and then just spiraled downhill. Looks like I'm getting out just in time.

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
don't worry about this website making you feel dumber... ;)

i think everyone kinda likes you that way..:shrug:

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ

The bar exam is a mere three months away. Results to come in October. Hold off getting caught until at least then, and you're golden.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
don't worry about this website making you feel dumber... ;)

i think everyone kinda likes you that way..:shrug:

That makes it even worse! You people are enablers.:nono: Reckon I'm asking for it by hanging around so many gamblers.

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
:( Gotta get away from it's influence. My quality of life and intellect are at stake. Going to phase myself away from madjacks.

1 visit for 10 minutes max per day for 1st week. 2nd week every other day. 3rd week, 2 10 minute visits total. 4th week, 1 visit total.

After one month, I will begin to recover my brain and life. You guys are great, but you are limiting my God-given life potential.:thefinger

:director: you have too much time on your hands
you need to find yourself a lover or something:s8:

Bet on MyBookie