Thoughts and Prayers Season is Here

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
We had the first school shooting of the new school year. Right on time, too. Should be a couple more over the next few weeks to fit in with the election cycle.

:smilies20 :smilies4

Reactions: kickserv

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
did you see the congressman who represents that area (mike collins) posted a video of him shooting an AR-15 during his campaign? he asked that he be sent to washington to blow things up. it's ok though... he posted his thoughts and prayers yesterday.

if only the shooter was an illegal immigrant. THEN maga would have been FURIOUS!!

but a couple kids and teachers? meh. that's the price we pay for OUR FREEDOMS.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
ok, i'm not even going to get into the details of the amendment. so just two points.

1) you realize that amendments are not absolute, right? for example, there are exceptions to the first amendment. you may have heard the classic "you can't yell FIRE in a crowded theater".

2) is there a limit on how many kids need to be murdered in school before we once again ban assault weapons? or do you actually believe dead kids (and teachers) is just the price we pay?

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
ok, i'm not even going to get into the details of the amendment. so just two points.

1) you realize that amendments are not absolute, right? for example, there are exceptions to the first amendment. you may have heard the classic "you can't yell FIRE in a crowded theater".

2) is there a limit on how many kids need to be murdered in school before we once again ban assault weapons? or do you actually believe dead kids (and teachers) is just the price we pay?
oh hedgehog... where are you? c'mon, at least answer #2. i don't really expect you to understand #1.

how many fucking kids need to be slaughtered before you think we should once again ban assault rifles?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024

AR15s make up a small percentage of the mass shootings in the United States. After you ban AR 15s, you’ll probably want to ban handguns. I’m surprised you don’t want to ban them already. I’m guessing if you thought for yourself you probably would want handguns banned by now, but, because you’re simple, you simply push the narrative that your woke leaders feed you. But, I digress.

The main problem with giving up the right to bear arms is Woke leadership is turning on their citizens globally. The UK is jailing those whose speech doesn’t jive with their woke message. France is heading down the same path. Despite having never owned or fired a gun, but believing in the constitutional rights afforded me by birth, i would be more unwilling than ever to surrender my right to bear arms in this climate.

Attachments

• IMG_1913.jpeg
    IMG_1913.jpeg
    422.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Smitty and kickserv

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
Of course it’s political. Easy access to weapons of war is a Republican policy that leads to this. Instead of taking responsibility, you try to sweep it under the rug. Same tired ass playbook.

Are left-wing leaders looking to ban handguns? If not, then they clearly don’t care about lives because handguns kill exponentially more Americans than AR 15s.

• Haha
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
The UK is jailing those whose speech doesn’t jive with their woke message.

K Pop Lol GIF by KINO
GIF by MOODMAN
Emilia Clarke Laughing GIF

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
Why would any Country do that? That seems really stupid. I mean banning handguns never works, the data supports this.
Well, if you’re trying to ban ar15 to save lives, then you would probably ban the weapons that actually kill more people. But, you’re not trying to save lives, you’re trying to force progressive agendas on people.

Anyone doesn’t like it here, can just go build an igloo in Canada.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Well, if you’re trying to ban ar15 to save lives, then you would probably ban the weapons that actually kill more people. But, you’re not trying to save lives, you’re trying to force progressive agendas on people.

Anyone doesn’t like it here, can just go build an igloo in Canada.

For the record......I have 9 grenades, 3 rocket launchers, 8 handguns, and 2 ar 15's in my igloo, there are lots of sled by shootings, thus need em all for protection.

It does get a bit cold at night, but I sleep fine, knowing I am protected.

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
yes, RJ, i'd be fine with banning handguns. because i'm not a fucking pussy who jumps at every shadow.

you probably know this, but i'm guessing you don't care for stats that don't support your narrative. but if you have a gun in the house, it's a lot more likely to end up shooting someone you care about than an intruder.

anyway, since we've already banned assault weapons once in this country, that's a good place to start. you're not coming across as particularly intelligent, so i'll type slowly for you....

it's a hell of a lot easier to kill a lot of people quickly with an assault weapon than with a handgun. or a shotgun. or a knife. assault weapons have NO place in society. they are designed for the battlefield.

perhaps you can answer the question that hedgehog certainly won't... how many kids are you ok with being slaughtered before we ban the weapons that are being used to kill them?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
perhaps you can answer the question that hedgehog certainly won't... how many kids are you ok with being slaughtered before we ban the weapons that are being used to kill them?

Ya good luck with getting an answer on that:p