Thoughts and Prayers Season is Here

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
For the record......I have 9 grenades, 3 rocket launchers, 8 handguns, and 2 ar 15's in my igloo, there are lots of sled by shootings, thus need em all for protection.

It does get a bit cold at night, but I sleep fine, knowing I am protected.
those damn sled by shootings. i saw a whole show about them on faux news canada. saskatchewan is no longer safe at night.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
those damn sled by shootings. i saw a whole show about them on faux news canada. saskatchewan is no longer safe at night.

I know, it sucks, I would speak out against it, but I don't want to go to Prison, so I keep my mouth shut.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
oh hedgehog... where are you? c'mon, at least answer #2. i don't really expect you to understand #1.

how many fucking kids need to be slaughtered before you think we should once again ban assault rifles?

You should get an answer very soon.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
For the record......I have 9 grenades, 3 rocket launchers, 8 handguns, and 2 ar 15's in my igloo, there are lots of sled by shootings, thus need em all for protection.

It does get a bit cold at night, but I sleep fine, knowing I am protected.
I don’t own weapons, but I do feel better knowing that I have a constitutional right to bear arms. Far too many examples globally of hypocritical virtue signers more worried about pronouns, than individual rights.
yes, RJ, i'd be fine with banning handguns. because i'm not a fucking pussy who jumps at every shadow.

you probably know this, but i'm guessing you don't care for stats that don't support your narrative. but if you have a gun in the house, it's a lot more likely to end up shooting someone you care about than an intruder.

anyway, since we've already banned assault weapons once in this country, that's a good place to start. you're not coming across as particularly intelligent, so i'll type slowly for you....

it's a hell of a lot easier to kill a lot of people quickly with an assault weapon than with a handgun. or a shotgun. or a knife. assault weapons have NO place in society. they are designed for the battlefield.

perhaps you can answer the question that hedgehog certainly won't... how many kids are you ok with being slaughtered before we ban the weapons that are being used to kill them?
L
yes, RJ, i'd be fine with banning handguns. because i'm not a fucking pussy who jumps at every shadow.

you probably know this, but i'm guessing you don't care for stats that don't support your narrative. but if you have a gun in the house, it's a lot more likely to end up shooting someone you care about than an intruder.

anyway, since we've already banned assault weapons once in this country, that's a good place to start. you're not coming across as particularly intelligent, so i'll type slowly for you....

it's a hell of a lot easier to kill a lot of people quickly with an assault weapon than with a handgun. or a shotgun. or a knife. assault weapons have NO place in society. they are designed for the battlefield.

perhaps you can answer the question that hedgehog certainly won't... how many kids are you ok with being slaughtered before we ban the weapons that are being used to kill them?
You cannot be this fucking dumb. No fucking way. You trolling me aren’t you?

In case you aren’t, I’ll answer seriously. Handguns are the most common type of firearm used in school shootings, with over 85% of perpetrators using them. A study found that most of these guns were stolen from relatives.

So why is it that you’re focused on an AR 15, when a handgun is being used exponentially more often than an AR15?

As to the loaded question that you asked hedgehog, For the fifth time in the past 45 minutes, I will advise you that the weapon that is most often used in school shootings is handguns by a very wide margin according to the fbi .

So I’ll ask you, how many kids are you OK with being slaughtered before we ban handguns which is the weapon most often used at a 6 to 1 ratio over all other weapons combined?

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
Kickaerv and his girlfriend, Smitty, are at odds at the moment. Smitty is cool with banning hand guns, while kickserv is completely against it. I hope you two are able to find some common ground.

• Haha
Reactions: BigGaycapper

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Smitty is cool with banning hand guns, while kickserv is completely against it. I hope you two are able to find some common ground.

As long as he doesn't take away my rocket launcher he's welcome to visit my igloo.

Also....Canada is full of handguns, everybody has em, you can get em at Tim Horton's with a donut and a hot chocolate for 10 bucks (great deal).

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
As long as he doesn't take away my rocket launcher he's welcome to visit my igloo.

Also....Canada is full of handguns, everybody has em, you can get em at Tim Horton's with a donut and a hot chocolate for 10 bucks (great deal).

So why do you want ban A.R.15s if the weapon of choice in school shootings is handguns? Cuz it’s just a bullshit political narrative, that’s why.

As a black man I think that gun criminal should face mandatory sentences. In Canada, you have less blacks. In the USA, we (black males) are victims and perpetrators of gun violence at unheard of rates per fbi data.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I don’t own weapons, but I do feel better knowing that I have a constitutional right to bear arms. Far too many examples globally of hypocritical virtue signers more worried about pronouns, than individual rights.

I can't speak for the other Countries, but I can tell you that in Canada, we all walk the snowbanks armed to the teeth. We have school shootings everyday, and we don't give a fuck (it makes the kids tough). As long as we keep the kids out of gender neutral bathrooms and keep them far away from transgender people reading them books, we are fine.

Also, if any child uses the wrong pronoun, we just hand em over to the Catholic Church, they know how to deal with kids.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Are left-wing leaders looking to ban handguns? If not, then they clearly don’t care about lives because handguns kill exponentially more Americans than AR 15s.
Never mentioned a ban on handguns. The ongoing issue is the EASY ACCESS to guns. We need to make it much more difficult to get guns, restrict the types available for purchase, and increase the penalties for related crimes. This isn't hard.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
Never mentioned a ban on handguns. The ongoing issue is the EASY ACCESS to guns. We need to make it much more difficult to get guns, restrict the types available for purchase, and increase the penalties for related crimes. This isn't hard.

I think adults with clean record should be allowed to purchase and possess firearms.

Imo the moment you commit a gun crime, you lose your right to possess a firearm permanently, and mandatory minimum sentencing for gun crimes is a smart play.

School shootings are awful, and I mean they’re gut punches. Unfortunately, school shootings don’t even register as significant relative to the amount of gun murders in this country. Basically , statistically insignificant, even though it’s disturbing as can be. As a black man I can assure you the gun violence issue in this country starts and ends in the black community. Not enough is being done to curtail this issue. The left coddle blacks and demean us by indicating that we don’t have access to identification and electronics. If the right try to step in, then they are immediately gaslit as racist. Tough situation.

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
Kick serve, I give you credit you are entertaining. Smitty, dumb as fuck. Whathisnuts, sounds liberal, but I appreciate him already, and I see we have tons of common ground in terms of limiting gun access to those who can’t play by the rules.

RJ is here to help.

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
Duff is back!

Apologies for taking over your thread and I appreciate your taste in music. I’m a big fan of Rush even though most in my family think it’s too white. But I always tell them its Canadian music, not white music.

Little known fact why rush was a trio. Word
Is 4 and 5 piece bands can’t jam in an igloo armed to the teeth. There’s just not enough room.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
You cannot be this fucking dumb. No fucking way. You trolling me aren’t you?
well, one of us may be fucking dumb. i sure hope it's not me. i'm very sensitive and finding out i'm dumb would be hurtful.

but it must be me. because i can't figure out which part of this is dumb.

i guess i wasn't clear enough, but i'd be fine with banning all guns. i have no use for them. i mean, i have no issue with hunters. so a complete ban on guns might mean i'd eat a little less venison. but it really wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
In case you aren’t, I’ll answer seriously. Handguns are the most common type of firearm used in school shootings, with over 85% of perpetrators using them. A study found that most of these guns were stolen from relatives.
*sigh* i think i really do need to type slowly to help you understand.

first of all, i don't know where that 85% came from. it's obviously dependent on the time frame. the two sources i looked at listed 78% and 80%. but that's just semantics. however, that data is misleading for several reasons. for one thing, the perpetrators of these mass shootings often carry both assault weapons and a handgun (or multiple handguns). my assumption is that in those cases, they are starting off with the assault weapon. makes sense, right? anyway, and this is where the time frame matters... there was an assault weapons ban in the US from 1984 to 1994. so if those 10 years are included, that obviously skews the data, as the ban was reasonably effective.

and do you really not understand which weapon (assault rifle vs handgun) is more effective at killing multiple people in a short period of time?

the perpetrators of these crimes are sure figuring it out. https://www.thetrace.org/2023/07/mass-shooting-type-of-gun-used-data/

"However, when you look at more recent data, the picture starts to change. In the decade starting in 2010, some 34 percent of incidents involved an assault weapon, while 66 percent didn’t. And if you look at incidents in the last three years, assault weapons rifles have been used in 59 percent of mass shootings."

most of the worst mass shootings involve assault rifles. when's the last time someone killed over 10 people with a handgun?
So why is it that you’re focused on an AR 15, when a handgun is being used exponentially more often than an AR15?
if i understand you correctly, and i probably don't, since i'm so fucking dumb, this is the heart of your argument. you're saying there's far too much attention being given to assault weapons, when handguns are arguable worse. and, sure, the media pays far more attention to 20 people (especially children!) being slaughtered for no reason whatsoever. i don't have the stats, and maybe i'm way off, but i'd guess murders with handguns are a lot more personal than mass shootings with assault rifles. if you know the person(s) you plan to shoot, you use a handgun. whereas if you just want to kill a bunch of people, you grab an AR-15. i'd argue that someone slaughtering 20 kids is bigger news than Bob shooting his wife and Brother-in-Law. Anyway, like it or not, I understand why the media focuses more on assault weapons. As far as focusing on banning them, as I already said in my fucking dumb post "since we've already banned assault weapons once in this country, that's a good place to start." as much as this country loves guns, we've proven we CAN agree that weapons of war don't belong in civilian hands. do you think there's a chance in hell we're going to ban hand guns? so let's focus on something that's already been done once. more than half of us agree it should be done again.

1725909829100.png

As to the loaded question that you asked hedgehog, For the fifth time in the past 45 minutes, I will advise you that the weapon that is most often used in school shootings is handguns by a very wide margin according to the fbi .

So I’ll ask you, how many kids are you OK with being slaughtered before we ban handguns which is the weapon most often used at a 6 to 1 ratio over all other weapons combined?
again, i'll say that is misleading. if there are 10 school shootings where one kid is killed with a hand gun and one school shooting where 20 kids are killed with an assault rifle, clearly the assault rifle is worse. which weapon is used more often is irrelevant. this is so macabre, but the most relevant stat here is how many kids are killed, not how many shootings there are. and, personally, i don't really want to dig into that.

and, last but not least... if you've been paying attention, you may already know my answer to the last question. obviously the number is zero. (well, the answer is not so obvious to our 2nd amendment-loving friends). ban all handguns. i'm 100% for that. sadly, i don't see it happening any time soon. i think maybe, just MAYBE, there's a chance we can once again ban assault weapons. and that's a good start.

so, RJ, perhaps you have misunderstood the focus on assault weapons as indifference to the huge problem with handguns. i don't think that's the case at all. but i'm just fucking dumb. or a troll.

Reactions: kickserv

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
When someone keeps saying “As a black man “, it makes me think this is just another ghost.
the first time he said it, i accepted it. the 2nd time... yeah, i was thinking the same thing.

Halloween Disney GIF by filmeditor

we may never know how many kids need to get slaughtered before these clowns will vote for politicians who will actually do something about gun violence.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
the first time he said it, i accepted it. the 2nd time... yeah, i was thinking the same thing.

Halloween Disney GIF by filmeditor

we may never know how many kids need to get slaughtered before these clowns will vote for politicians who will actually do something about gun violence.
I believe in stricter gun laws. I just don’t believe in taking the rights of law, abiding citizens away from now. And I never will.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I believe in stricter gun laws. I just don’t believe in taking the rights of law, abiding citizens away from now. And I never will.
that is such a beautiful bullshit statement. per the first amendment, people had the right to yell FIRE in a crowded theater. right up until they didn't. hell, women had the right to get an abortion in every state in this country. right up until they didn't.

and, as a black man, you are probably aware that people had the right to own other human beings. right up until they didn't. some things are just fucking wrong.

the rights of law-abiding citizens are constantly changing.