Thunders Record

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
From the other angle.

For prospective customers :

Where will his daily/weekly/record be posted ?

No I am not asking to see his picks...
I am asking to see his winners and losers after the fact.

Will this be offered ?:shrug:

Sharp Square

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2010
When and If he is winning like all touts ya'll be sure to hear all about it.

Losing well you can figure that one out yourself.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Solid first night in College football with real good halftime plays.

Sorry Roger and Thunder that's pure bullshit. The plays are done.

Post the plays and the record for all to see.

P.S. I took a SOLID this morning too.

:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
Okay to be exact he was plus 8% and he hit 3 for 3 on halftimes. I was trying to answer your question without counting the percentages. I won money off his plays. I like lots of action so Thunder is a great capper for me to follow.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
:mj07:

So there will be no actual tracking of plays again. So thunder has already secured another winning season.

Same bullshit. I was asking him serious questions last night and he spit in all of our faces. Even posting the picks now means shit. He needs to post them shortly after the games start. It pretty obvious why he calculates games the way he does.

Nuff said.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
Okay to be exact he was plus 8% and he hit 3 for 3 on halftimes. I was trying to answer your question without counting the percentages. I won money off his plays. I like lots of action so Thunder is a great capper for me to follow.

Thats great for you but if he wants to charge real money for his plays he needs to be properly tracked.

The Mover

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2000
Detroit,Mi
Shawn & Tramp whats with you guys playing jr. detective ? What is your investment in Thunders picks & results ? If you looking to protect me or any other gambler on this site from being scammed, you are insulting our intelligence.
Why don't you start bothering Stu & Brandon if this is going to become your life's work.
Have a good day !

Last edited:

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
Shawn & Tramp whats with you guys playing jr. detective ? What is your investment in Thunders picks & results ? If you looking to protect me or any other gambler on this site from being scammed, you are insulting our intelligence.
Why don't start bothering Stu & Brandon if this is going to become your life's work.
Have a good day !

the only thing people are asking is his record. nobody is asking for his picks for free ahead of time. people just want to know what his picks were so they have an idea of his record. maybe some of them are potential clients, maybe not. not really any reason to have to jump through hoops to get them though I would think :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sharp Square

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2010
If his math is same as always he is a sure winner !

but i wonder would he agree to being tracked by an independent source , his players can be checked at end of day and tallied by said source , plays and record can be recorded and posted next day.

I mean we all know how he does math so ......

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
Why don't you start bothering Stu & Brandon if this is going to become your life's work.
Have a good day !

I just want to see how good he actually is, he has never kept a record. At least Stu and Brandons plays are out there to be tracked.

The Mover

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2000
Detroit,Mi
the only thing people are asking is his record. nobody is asking for his picks for free ahead of time. people just want to know what his picks were so they have an idea of his record. maybe some of them are potential clients, maybe not. not really any reason to have to jump through hoops to get them though I would think :shrug:

Sounds to me a very few select group are concerned about his picks, record & math. Most have just moved on I would recommend the same for all the Jr. Detictive's, unless you are a potential customer which I doubt. Try to enjoy your day even if Thunder doesn't post his results.

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
I just want to see how good he actually is, he has never kept a record. At least Stu and Brandons plays are out there to be tracked.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Why wont he allow himself to be monitored ?

You all know the math doesnt add up.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

Posted for 12 years Bud. Kept a record in every sport. Last 2 years the followers. Believe there were a few followers that watched and kept track. Check all the threads. But either way you do not need to worry about that. Like I said my records will be posted daily. My clients- Believe me more than a few-Will know the numbers are right. Last night won 7.95% after all juice IN ncaaf- and 2.25% in NFL. We also had a good time. This will be the last time I address this.

AGAIN WISH YOU THE BEST

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
Why don't you leave the guy alone for now. Let him get the bugs out before you pick on him. Any new business has a breaking in period. After all it's really only been one day.

Good luck Thunder, see you at the Hilton.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Mover

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2000
Detroit,Mi
Put away all your badges Jr.Detective's you got your results. If you want more he told you in another thread where to get them. CASE CLOSED !

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
Put away all your badges Jr.Detective's you got your results. If you want more he told you in another thread where to get them. CASE CLOSED !

yeah he said his %

the thing people would be interested in, i assume, would be what his winning % is.

not what % of bankroll he is up, but the bottom line. how many winners vrs how many losers.