Thunders Record

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

thomas_howard

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2007
Houston
If the timing of posting is anything like years past, it's too much for me to follow..

But I'll prolly jump on for the bowls...no ones better..

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
If the timing of posting is anything like years past, it's too much for me to follow..

But I'll prolly jump on for the bowls...no ones better..

Actually the timing is alot different- accept htimes- but those even come in quicker. Like it says I post them right when they are played and where.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
Thunder just wanted to take a minute and thank you again for the GREAT success I have had following you for a long time. I am a $25/$50 kind of player for the most part(except for your 8%/9% plays) and you have bailed me out MANY times(Seattle comes to mind). I have quit for about 6 months but still come on site and just know one thing and that is if you FOLLOW his 6% or higher plays you will WIN...end of story...again thanks for the PICKS over the years and GOOD LUCK with your service...really don't know what took you so long.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Thunder just wanted to take a minute and thank you again for the GREAT success I have had following you for a long time. I am a $25/$50 kind of player for the most part(except for your 8%/9% plays) and you have bailed me out MANY times(Seattle comes to mind). I have quit for about 6 months but still come on site and just know one thing and that is if you FOLLOW his 6% or higher plays you will WIN...end of story...again thanks for the PICKS over the years and GOOD LUCK with your service...really don't know what took you so long.

Get my email from Jack

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LonghornMM

Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
Deer Park, TX
I have to chuckle at the haters who constantly bash Thunder. He tears it up on the first weekend and those of us who have purchased his plays are up and the haters keep hating. If you don't want to buy his service, so be it, but at least show some class and respect for an excellent handicapper, and for Jack, because this is his site and he chose to go the route that he did by setting up this for Thunder. No one is making you post here. If you don't like the way things are being run, you have the choice to leave. Good luck to everyone here. We're all here to have fun and make money. Why some folks feel the need to spew all of the negativity is ridiculous.

Glad football season is here. There is nothing like it! :toast: :0008

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
My curiosity would be what his record is for games and then for Halftimes. If I can't be online at the right moment to get the Halftime play, does me no good.

words of wisdom here, and wow how fast do those halftime lines move on some of the hot ones?

Good luck to all.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
How do you subscribe to free picks? I thought I did when it first came up but it must have not subscibed. Now I can't find site to sign up.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
So what would you say would be a good return the first 2 weeks?

I told you that I have zero interest in what you have to say until you start posting your selections after the games start. Another thing that you should know. Two weeks means shit.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
I told you that I have zero interest in what you have to say until you start posting your selections after the games start. Another thing that you should know. Two weeks means shit.

Thought you had nothing to say?

Yep just 2 weeks. Not 12 years. Just 2 weeks.

did I mention I appreciate you watching out and caring so much for everybody.

By the way 10-4 on freebies sent out.

And 8-3 on plays posted in the forum,

i am watchhing out for them also. GL

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001

Your 12 years were full of faulty lines and inaccurate accounting. Still waiting........

Last edited:

treynolds

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2002
Elkhorn, WI

Very nice thunder

Are you not playing as many games this year? 25 plays just seems like a small amount for you compared to years past. Especially when you include the half time plays

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md

I still do not understand what is so difficult about just listing all the plays afterwards? If you are doing so well why not just nail it home by posting the plays?

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I still do not understand what is so difficult about just listing all the plays afterwards? If you are doing so well why not just nail it home by posting the plays?

Isn't that it. thunder has his panties in a wad because potential customers want him to be tracked. Which is absolutely normal. And yet he continues to act like an ass about it. All this from a man of god. Oh and the girl with the 69 jersey is another classy touch from the man of god. :facepalm: :facepalm: