Thunders Record

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
not what % of bankroll he is up, but the bottom line. how many winners vrs how many losers.

My curiosity would be what his record is for games and then for Halftimes. If I can't be online at the right moment to get the Halftime play, does me no good.

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
My curiosity would be what his record is for games and then for Halftimes. If I can't be online at the right moment to get the Halftime play, does me no good.

yeah a detailed record breakdown would be nice to see too.

i dont care what % bankroll he is up, the only thing I'd like to see is his win/loss record

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
The funny thing is; I guess it isn't funny, not to me anyway. The people who want to know the record, the picks, the math, etc, are people that have no desire whatsoever to join and wouldn't join no matter what the record.

Just people bitching just to bitch about something.

If he does a good job his members will renew. If he doesn't win, they won't renew and that will be the end of the service.

He doesn't owe the non members of his service anything, he will run his show the way he wants to run his show.

He doesn't *CARE* if you join or not.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
The funny thing is; I guess it isn't funny, not to me anyway. The people who want to know the record, the picks, the math, etc, are people that have no desire whatsoever to join and wouldn't join no matter what the record.

If he does a good job his members will renew. If he doesn't win, they won't renew and that will be the end of the service.

He doesn't owe the non members of his service anything, he will run his show the way he wants to run his show.

He has to care. If he doesn't care, why go pay at all? He wants people to buy his picks.

I have no desire to buy his picks, you're right, but why is there hoops to jump through to see the guys win/loss record? Obviously the going pay draws interest, there was an announcement about it. Now people are paying more attention to it and interested in his win/loss record.

Nobody is asking for his picks for free, just interested in his record. I don't understand why that is such an outrageous things to be interested in.

Some people are just interested in what winning % warrants charging X amount per year

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
He has to care. If he doesn't care, why go pay at all? He wants people to buy his picks.

I have no desire to buy his picks, you're right, but why is there hoops to jump through to see the guys win/loss record? Obviously the going pay draws interest, there was an announcement about it. Now people are paying more attention to it and interested in his win/loss record.

Nobody is asking for his picks for free, just interested in his record. I don't understand why that is such an outrageous things to be interested in.

Some people are just interested in what winning % warrants charging X amount per year

He told you how to get his record.

Maybe some of his members will share that information. I think one already did.

I'm not going to spend hardly any time on these discussions, it's THUNDER'S service and THUNDER'S call.

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012

Yup.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
BTW, he went 8-5 yesterday.

:0008

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
And TFresh, you think I give a shit if he left and I lost traffic? Wrong. People come and people go.

He basically did leave because if you aren't a member you can't view his plays so what's the difference?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Just dropping in to wish Jack, Lanny, & Jeff good luck....I know Lanny & Jack much better than I know Jeff....I have no doubt that Jack & Lanny are very honest people....& I believe Jeff is too....

As somebody previously said, let's give them time to set up their businesses before we start criticizing them....I stopped gambling a few years ago for a few reasons so I will never buy their picks....But I would like to see their won/lost records without getting on any mailing lists, only because I like to watch the growth of businesses of people that I know....

Again good luck guys....:toast:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I doubt that's all you're interested in. You just like causing trouble. You're a trouble maker, you always have been. You never post, you just chime in to cause trouble. :SIB

I recently gave him shit for what you're saying but you sure don't help matters. Would you please knock it off? TIA.

In his defense, he's back to posting his picks, with reasoning, since it's football season.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bases

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
there are our free sites to post for free for records

there are our free sites to post for free for records

would suggest no links please: admin to post your record for free
just a thought

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001

Actually I would join. I've paid more for picks in the past and would again. The fact is his past record here means shit. He would constantly post bad numbers or practice shady accounting. After today i'm not really going to address it again unless something new pops up. I've made my point. He doesn't want to be monitored. All I have asked for is some transparency. It looks like that is too much for him. That means he isn't worth a shit.

And I have no problem with you making money by hosting this. In fact when Senor Capper does it, I won't make a sound. He has posted a record for awhile and I believe it to be legit. But this BS is too much for a person of sound mind to buy into. It's really fucking thick.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Actually I would join. I've paid more for picks in the past and would again. The fact is his past record here means shit. He would constantly post bad numbers or practice shady accounting. After today i'm not really going to address it again unless something new pops up. I've made my point. He doesn't want to be monitored. All I have asked for is some transparency. It looks like that is too much for him. That means he isn't worth a shit.

And I have no problem with you making money by hosting this. In fact when Senor Capper does it, I won't make a sound. He has posted a record for awhile and I believe it to be legit. But this BS is too much for a person of sound mind to buy into. It's really fucking thick.

Thanks for the advice. Who you like tonight?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex

That's not really true, because if he didn't care he wouldn't be charging, right?

And TFresh, you think I give a shit if he left and I lost traffic? Wrong. People come and people go.

He basically did leave because if you aren't a member you can't view his plays so what's the difference?

Then why do it, Jack? Because at the end of the day it's about the money, let's call it what it is.

All BS aside (and like you I'm not spending much time on this going forward) you HAVE to realize the longtime members here who saw worthless touts run off unceremoniously since the beginning are gonna hate this. Yes, you have been clear that you don't care what we think, and that's gonna bother the 10+ year guys as well.

Maybe it shouldn't, because it's your world and we all just pass through it. There are gonna be differing opinions and you set the rules because you own the place, nobody is disagreeing with that and I don't think anyone really holds it against you. To think that some don't feel like their nose was just rubbed in dog shit would be foolish, though.

Hope you can make it here for the Ravens game, looks like Mr Poon is gonna be here.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
That's not really true, because if he didn't care he wouldn't be charging, right?

Then why do it, Jack? Because at the end of the day it's about the money, let's call it what it is.

All BS aside (and like you I'm not spending much time on this going forward) you HAVE to realize the longtime members here who saw worthless touts run off unceremoniously since the beginning are gonna hate this. Yes, you have been clear that you don't care what we think, and that's gonna bother the 10+ year guys as well.

Maybe it shouldn't, because it's your world and we all just pass through it. There are gonna be differing opinions and you set the rules because you own the place, nobody is disagreeing with that and I don't think anyone really holds it against you. To think that some don't feel like their nose was just rubbed in dog shit would be foolish, though.

Hope you can make it here for the Ravens game, looks like Mr Poon is gonna be here.

Answering before thinking this out.

This is a business and because of changing times the model changes.

Maybe I should have done this all along. Look at the views this service forum used to get when I shut it down.

I can't see where this affects any of the old timers because the forum is the same just with some additions. These 'services' aren't going to be spamming the rest of the forums, posting links, etc.

What's the difference?

The PIT/BAL game is looking like an 80/20 shot that I will make it. Appreciate the offer and about time we hook up for some brews and a game. :toast: