MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Computer Crushers

Guaranteed Selections

Date: Thursday, March 13, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: We are now 53-18 with ALL our COLLEGE BASKETBALL SELECTIONS this year! We are on a 122-56 run with all of our Guaranteed Selections! Today we have isolated our 500,000 UNIT SEC TOURNAMENT PLAY OF THE YEAR! You can get this Guaranteed Winner today for just $25 and you must win this game or you will not be charged! We are on a 6-0 run with all guaranteed selections!

500,000 UNIT SEC TOURNAMENT PLAY OF THE YEAR
856 Vanderbilt -8 3:15 EST

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Pointwise

4 New Mexico
4 New Mexico St

3 Nevada
3 LSU
3 Memphis
3 Miami FL

2 Penn St
2 UNLV
2 Kent

Pure Profit

Consensus.....LaSalle
Money Move.....Louisville
High Roller.....Washington State
Power Play.....Houston U
Diamond.....UNLV
Backroom.....BYU

Ron Meyer

Locker Room.....Florida
Live Dog.....Utah U

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Will Cover

3*Wash wizards
2*UCONN
2*Utah

Executive

250% W.Virginia +2' over UConn
250% Tulsa

Lenny Stevens

20* Florida

Psychic

WiseGuy: Nebraska -1.5

Philly-Connection

3* UCLA-12.5

3* Massachusetts-3.5

Stan Sharp

Big Bet False Favorite play of the year
triple dime

Alabama

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
STRIKE POINT SPORTS

4-Unit Play. #854 Take LSU -1 over South Carolina (1 pm)

The Baton Rogue Bengals have really come along nicely to finish the year. LSU has won four of its last five, covering all five games. Conversely, South Carolina has dropped six of its last eight and appear ready for the year to be over. The Tigers won its regular season game vs. the Gamecocks, and they'll take this one as well.

2-Unit Play. #817 Take N.C. State +5 over Miami (2:20 pm)

Call me crazy, but I could see the Wolfpack come out of nowhere and put together a solid run in this tourney. They may not be playing well right now, but the conference tournaments are a fresh start, and that's exactly what this will be for State. They have the talent to do so, and I expect a very good effort for the dog in this game. Take the points here.

3-Unit Play. #810 Take Connecticut -2.5 over West Virginia (2:20 pm)

The Mountaineers looked pretty average against one of the weaker teams in the league vs. Providence. They won't be able to handle the Huskies' size in the second round, not to mention UConn is playing too well overall to slip up here. Connecticut sticks to its interior game and comes out on top.

2-Unit Play. #820 Take Georgia Tech -1 over Virginia (7 pm)

Two straight wins coming in for the Yellow Jackets, and that means alot coming from where they were earlier in the season. Tech is also 4-1 ATS in their last five, and they are flat out better than Virginia. A lot more balance, we'll see Georgia Tech advance past the Wahoos in this one.

2-Unit Play. #858 Take Florida -3 over Alabama (7:30 pm)

The Gators need a win here, and maybe two in the SEC tourney. Alabama hasn't won a conferece game all season on the road, and while this is technically a neutral site, it's not on the Tide's campus, so its more so a road game in their eyes. 'Bama is flat out a mess this year, and Florida will be playing for more here, and they will come out with more. Lay the number with the Gators.

2-Unit Play. #830 Take Massachusetts -3.5 over Charlotte (8:50 pm)

The Minutemen need this game, even though I think they have showed enough already for a Big Dance invite. UMass should take care of Charlotte, as the 49ers earned a win last night in true garbage fashion. Charlotte got some bogus calls in the final seconds, and quite frankly it should have been Rhode Island in this match-up. Nonetheless, UMass has won six straight coming in to the A-10 tourney, going 5-1 ATS, and they'll take this one by at least twice the number.

2-Unit Play. #843 Take Miami Ohio -1 over Ohio (9:20 pm)

The Redhawks squeezed out an opening round win in the MAC tourney, and they'll continue their effort to get the automatic bid. Miami blasted the Bobcats the last time they played on March 1, and we'll see them on the right side of this match-up as well.

3-Unit Play. #867 Take Southern Miss -1.5 over UCF (9:30 pm)

Three straight wins coming in for the Golden Eagles, as well as a 7-3 ATS in their last ten, Southern Miss will make amends for a regular season loss to UCF. Led by Jeremy Wise, the best player on the court, USM will advance in the C-USA tournament.

2-Unit Play. #896 Take Pacific -1.5 over UC Irvine (11:20 pm)

The two split in the regular season, but the Tigers come in to the tourney in better shape. They'll won four straight, and have shown why they earned the bye in this league. I think they'll have enough to push ahead past Irvine and into the next round.

2-Unit Play. #891 Take Arizona +2.5 over Stanford (11:30 pm)

The Wildcats have been playing inspired basketball since getting Nick Wise back from injury and in the starting lineup. And with him we've seen 'Zona a much better perimeter team with a quartet of Budinger, Bayless, Wise and McCellan. You add big man Jordan Hill, and this team is a threat. They know a big win over the Trees would be huge, and I think they have plenty in the tank to make it happen. Arizona wins outright.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Fairway Jay

20* Miami Hurricanes

Great Lakes

3*Kent
2*Akron
2*Miami FL

Northcoast Community Line.

Button #4 a 3* on USC

Button #9 a 4* on Nebraska

Last edited:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
FERRINGO

2-Unit Play. Take #808 Georgetown (-6) over Villanova (Noon, Thursday, March 13) This number has dropped too much. Georgetown is a much better team and they will defend the perimeter much better than Syracuse did. I do expect Nova to hang around ? perhaps playing the first half today like they did the second half yesterday ? but I think Georgetown will dominate the boards and make its free throws. Villanova?s win yesterday could set them up for a mini-letdown, with everyone spending the last 24 hours telling them that they should be in the tournament. This is still a very young team and I don?t know if they have that second gear.

5-Unit Play. Take #810 Connecticut (-2.5) over West Virginia (2 p.m., Thursday, March 13)
Note: This is our Game of the Week.

West Virginia is being absolutely carried by Joe Alexander right now. But if Jeff Adrien ? one of the best glue guys in the country ? can put the clamps on them I look for a big Connecticut win. The Huskies handled the Mountaineers in Storrs already this season and are the more battle-tested team. WVU has played poorly in its last two games, against St. John?s and Providence. This number reflects a misperception about WVU, a team that?s played a second-rate schedule this year. Connecticut?s size will be too much for the Mountaineers and as long as Connecticut can shoot around 35-40 percent they should be able to handle this spot.

3-Unit Play. Take #860 Mississippi (-4) over Georgia (9:45 p.m., Thursday, March 13)
I hope the oddsmakers are not expecting a huge UGA following at the Dome tonight. They really aren't going to get much of a bump in a sport that the area doesn't really care about. Ole Miss has a ton to play for and they have some veterans who will be suiting up for their last conference tournament. The high-flying Rebels should be able to put the Dawgs out of their misery.

3-Unit Play. Take #830 Massachusetts (-3) over Charlotte (8:50 p.m., Thursday, March 13)
The 49ers scummed out a win last night against Rhode Island, but I don?t think it will happen twice in a row. The Minutemen have won six straight, covering five of those games, and have beaten Charlotte in each of the past two meetings over the last year. They have several explosive scorers and have been shooting the ball exceedingly well. Again, I?m banking on a letdown for a Charlotte team that is on borrowed time. They athleticism of Rhode Island bothered them for 38 of last night?s 40 minutes.

3-Unit Play. Take #840 Akron (-8) over Central Michigan (2 p.m., Thursday, March 13)
This number is streaking upwards for a reason. Akron may be the class of the MAC and could hang a big number on a Central Michigan squad that is as up-and-down as it comes.

3-Unit Play. Take #854 LSU (-1) over South Carolina (1 p.m., Thursday, March 13)
It?s kind of flown under the radar, but LSU has been playing very well over the past month. Their youngsters look like they are getting it and their athleticism should be too much for South Carolina to overcome. Neither team has been great on the road, but I love the athleticism and hustle of the young Tigers.

3-Unit Play. Take #867 Southern Mississippi (-1.5) over Central Florida (9:30 p.m., Thursday, March 13)

3-Unit Play. Take #892 Stanford (-2.5) over Arizona (11:30 p.m., Thursday, March 13)

3-Unit Play. Take #870 Boise State (-9) over Hawaii

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
INDIAN COWBOY

COLORADO vs BAYLOR

Play: Colorado +9
Comments: INDIAN COWBOY SELECTION: Colorado +9 This game is very similar to the Bearcats covering at Pitt when people thought I had lost my mind and Cincy covered relatively easy hanging in there the whole game. This game is a ditto of that. Colorado comes off not like a 40+ loss like Cincy did, but they do come off a 19 point loss on the road to Nebraska leading up to this game. Colorado has revenge in a game here that they lost to by 11 to Baylor earlier this year. The public is hounding Baylor here over 70% but Baylor consistently has a track record of playing close games on the road or simply away from home. Long story short here, I like Colorado with a bit of revenge, coming off a 19 point loss to Nebraska on the road, Baylor has a tendency to let teams that are worse hang around especially away on the road - also, I've noticed something about Colorado, they get blown out on the road and then come back to play very well in their next game away from home. Examples: Losing by 17 to A&M on the road, then: Losing by 2 on the road to Texas. Losing by 16 on the road at Iowa State. Losing by 1 to Oklahoma State on the road. Losing by 24 to Kansas on the road. Losing by 7 to Missouri on the road. Losing by 6 on the road to Kansas State. Their latest game: Losing by 19 on the road to Nebraska. See a pattern here? This team with the revenge, the fact that Baylor lets teams hang around and on the bounce-back as a nice public fade should be a decent shot at a cover today.

Play: Wizards -2.5 (NBA POD)
Comments: INDIAN COWBOY'S NBA PLAY OF THE DAY: Wizards -2.5 (NBA POD) ^^^^ This is my NBA POD for many reasons as it makes a lot of sense in many ways. I understand the Cavs come off a loss and they are looking for a bounce-back, but given the way the line is, given the fact that the Cavs go for a series sweep of Washington here having beaten them twice, including a close 1 point win on television over Washington, given the fact that Caron Butler and Jamison will play this game likely and the Cavs have looked very questionable on the road losing to the Nets by 5, Chicago by 11 and the Bucks by 3 (although they did beat the Knicks - although that game was competitive most of the way), I think Washington gives them an incredible run for their money today, with revenge, at home and the return of Caron Butler will be a huge boost in the chargers for this team coming back from injury.

tomtebow

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
JEFFERSONSPORTS 2-0 so far today
fsu-1 w
ok st -3.5 w

ncaa hoops
baylor under 137.5 earlier (opened 140 at pinny)
nba
wash-3

Documented records since October 6th

NCAA HOOPS 137-100
NBA 85-62
NHL 45-31
NCAA FOOTBALL 27-11 (10-4 bowl games)

OVERALL RECORD 304-208 (60%) in 5 months

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Karl Garrett

30 DIMER - LOUISVILLE CARDINALS

Unimpressed with the way Pittsburgh got by a Cincinnati team I felt they should have rolled. That being the case, I am backing the rested Cardinals as the Panthers bring a 2-6 spread mark their last 8 games into this quarterfinal showdown.

Louisville lost a tough one to close the season on Saturday at Georgetown, but I loved the way they battled in that game, and the fact remains Coach Pitino's troups have covered 9 of their last 10 games, and are on a money-yielding 24-6-2 spread run in Big East play their last 32 games.

The Cardinals have won 2 of the last 3 series meetings, including the lone meeting at Pittsburgh this season 75-73 as the 2-point dog.

Louisville minus the points the play in this one.

30 DIMER - VIRGINIA CAVALIERS

The Yellow Jackets have shown some signs of life of late, as G-Tech has won and covered their last pair of games, and 3 of their last 4 overall. Their lone loss in that span came against these Cavs, who I like tonight to once again prevail.

Virginia is playing inspired hoops, as Dave Leitao's team has won 4 of their final 6, and have covered in 6 of their last 7.

Sean Singletary is thee best player on the floor tonight, and the Wahoos have won 2 of the last 3 series showdows both straight up, and against the spread.

In a near pick'em spot, the G-Man gets the feeling the Cavaliers are advancing.

30 DIMER - NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS

I would not want to have to play the Cornhuskers right now, as they are most definitely feeling like a win or two in this Big 12 tourney will be enough to get them into the Big Dance next week.

Nebraska had a 4-game win and cover streak in this series snapped in a home overtime loss to Missouri in the middle of February, but that was a rare road cover for the Tigers who are just 3-11 against the spread on the road this season.

Mizzou enters having lost 6 of their last 9 straight up, and 6 in a row against the spread, while Nebraska has won 4 of their last 6 straight up, and have covered in 5 of their last 6.

Nebraska moves on!

10 DIMER - LA SALLE EXPLORERS

Quick turnaround for La Salle and Temple, as these teams met at La Salle on Saturday in the season finale, and the Explorers were beaten like a drum.

Temple is rolling hot right now, of that there is no doubt, but La Salle's gritty win last night against Duquesne showed me that the Explorers are not going to quit in this game.

La Salle jumped ball at 6:30pm yesterday, and the same tip time tonight should prove beneficial for La Salle.

These Philly schools have split their last 4 meetings, and the underdog is on an 8-3 spread run the last 11 in this rivalry.

Take the points as La Salle gives the Owls all they can handle after Saturday's clunker.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Dave Malinsky

6* Marquette
6* Oregon

California @ UCLA Mar 13, 2008 5:30PM

SPORT: College Basketball Picks
PICK: UCLA
Offered at: -12.5

REASON FOR PICK: 4* U.C.L.A. over CALIFORNIA

The notion of ?be careful what you wish for? comes fully into play in this one. Yes, Cal absolutely got the worst of the officiating in that bitter loss at UCLA on Saturday, and it has led to some open talk by the players about getting revenge. But the weaker team should not be talking about ?wanting? to face the far superior side, and after cashing that easy 6* with these Bears in Saturday?s first go-round, this is an entirely different situation this afternoon.

The key to the first handicap was all about the UCLA mental state, which is the true key to any matchup when the pointspread is -15. The game belongs to the favorite, pending what degree of control they want. In that one the Bruins did not have any focus at all, having clinched the Pac 10 with a draining overtime win over Stanford on Thursday night, and if anything Ben Howland was looking for a chance to give his players a little time off. It led to the worst UCLA defensive performance of the season, with Cal shooting 56 percent from the field and ringing up 80 points. That is a slap in the face to a team that takes most of its pride from that end of the court, and it is a further slap in the face to hear that the Golden Bears want another shot at them. That changes the mental picture for this one in a major way, and this time it is a different game physically as well.

Cal?s limitations showed last night. Although we were able to cash a 5* ticket the Bears had to play from behind against a Washington team that was without Jon Brockman, and because of that Ben Braun was not able to set up his player rotation for this afternoon well at all. Patrick Christopher had to go the full 40 minutes; Jerome Randle 39; Eric Vierneisel 36 and Ryan Anderson 33. That is a major load for a night-to-day situation, particularly after those starters got extended in a major way at Southern Cal and UCLA last weekend. And note that despite how close Saturday?s game was there are no Bruin matchup problems vs. this team ? that one was all about Cal having a hot shooting afternoon. UCLA coasted at Berkeley earlier, and in the two meetings dominated the boards by a 71-54 count, while also having fewer turnovers. Now instead of being flat from the opening tipoff the Bruins come out with fire, and the Bears will not have the legs to counter from behind.

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
BURNS
HOCKEY

MINNESOTA
Game: New Jersey Devils vs. Minnesota Wild Game Time: 3/13/2008 8:05:00 PM Prediction: Minnesota Wild Reason: I'm playing on MINNESOTA. This is a big game for both teams but an arguably bigger one for Minnesota. That's because the Devils are battling for the top spot in the East while the Wild are winless (0-2-2) in their last four games and are now just barely hanging onto one of the final playoff spots in the West. Despite the recent winless slide, the Wild are still 19-11-4 (19-15 vs. moneyline) at home, slightly better than New Jersey's 18-12-5 (18-17 vs ml) mark on the road. The Devils didn't look sharp in their last game, losing 4-0 to Montreal. They did win their previous three games. However, all three of those came against Eastern Conference teams (Toronto twice and TB) which aren't likely to be in the playoffs. Prior to that, they'd lost three straight when facing teams (Carolina, Washington, Montreal) which are likely to be in the playoffs, or in Washington's case, at least have a fighting chance. The point that I am trying to make is that the Devils are far from unbeatable and that they currently aren't playing particularly well at the moment, at least not as well as the media and public perceives them to be. On the other hand, the Wild aren't playing as badly as their 4-game losing streak indicates. They earned a point in two of those games with each of the least three losses coming by one goal. Unlike the Devils, they also showed positive signs in their last game. Trailing 2-0 vs. the Sharks, a team which had won eight straight and which is one of the best in the league, the Wild rallied back to force overtime. Despite that eventual 3-2 loss, the Wild remain a profitable 30-17 (+14.4) the past decade when coming off three or more consecutive losses, including a 14-7 mark in that role the past three seasons. I look for the Wild to improve on those stats this evening, as they find a way to earn the valuable two points. *Best Bet

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Texas Sports Wire

4* Baylor
3* Byu
3* San Diego St
3* Unlv
3* New Mexico St

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
AJ Apollo

3 units Alabama +3.5 vs. Florida

3 units Georgia +4.5 vs. Mississippi

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Mark Lawrence

100% Perfect NBA Game Of The Month!

Triple-Dime

806 PHOENIX -5.0 (-110) vs 805 GSW

Analysis: Play On: Phoenix Suns

Note: Don't look now but here come the Suns. After a sluggish start adapting to the newly acquired eclipse (Shaquile O'Neal), Phoenix is back on track. They take the court tonight with same season DOUBLE REVENGE against the Warriors, who enter off last night's home affair against Toronto. The Warriors are just 3-32 SU and 5-21 ATS on the road as dog of less than 11 points without rest off a home game when facing a .400 or better opponent, including 0-4 SU and ATS when going into double revenge. Meanwhile, Phoenix is 8-0 SU and ATS at home with revenge as a favorite of less than 8 points when they are riding a 3-0 SU and ATS win streak. The clincher is Golden State's 2-25-1 ATS mark in SU losses against an opponent with double revenge, including 0-11 when the Warriors are unrested. With Golden State on the road without rest off a one game home stand, we'll stay at home with Shaq Daddy and the Suns tonight.