the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Josh "The Wiz Kid" Daniels

3* Bank Roll Builder College Football Line Error

West Virgina @ Colorado
Pick: Colorado +3

West Virgina travels into Boulder Thursday night with the weight of the public\'s money on their side (74.26%) and with what Wednesday should have showed you is that does not mean a thing after we pounded Louisville at +205. West Virgina\'s defense gives up 392.5 yards on average while the high power Colorado offense puts up 350+ yards a game at home. While that does not seem like alot the Colorado defense has gave them short feilds allowing the Buff\'s to score an average of 34.5 points per game. The public looses again here but we win going 2-0 building our bank to pound our guy this weekend, 3* Play COLORADO +3!

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Winners Inc.
Guaranteed Selections
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008
$35.00 Guaranteed: Are you ready to ROCK YOUR MAN TODAY! This is HUGE as we have isolated one of our strongest COLLEGE FOOTBALL selections EVER!!! You can get our 5000* BOOKIE-BUSTING COLLEGE FOOTBALL TOTALS WINNER today for only $35 and you will pay ONLY AFTER YOU WIN!! 9/18/2008

5000* BOOKIE-BUSTING COLLEGE FOOTBALL TOTALS WINNER
UNDER 56.5 West Virginia and Colorado 8:30 EST

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
ROQQIN RIQ WON WITH THE METS LAST NIGHT ...TONIGHT HE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE TAKING TIM REDDING AND THE NATS AND A RUN AND A HALF AND STILL GETTING PLUS MONEY AT 110 GL :director:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007

INDIAN COWBOY

West Virginia/Colorado Over 56.5 (POD)

7 of 9 Winning Days (1-0 Yesterday, Louisville +4, Outright Winner as predicted).

3 Winning College Football Saturdays: Haven't lost a College Football Saturday Yet:

Won both NFL Sundays, Yet to have a Losing NFL Sunday.

10-3-1 Last 3 Weekends (3 Winning Weekends in a Row)

Note, that we took Louisville yesterday when over 70% of the public rode Kansas State foolishly and we cashed while they got buried. I want my clients and in particular long-term clients to understand many of the betting principles that we use. An active dog, is an underdog that is expected to do well. Hence, exceed expectations to what the Vegas line is set. A favorite, is expected to get its fair share of points and is taken to the bring of a ballgame, possibly losing outright. Consequently, since the dog exceeds expectations, the total spills "over". Such is the case today with Colorado. Despite the majority of the public riding West Virginia here, we will take the over as I expect Colorado to do very well. Keep in mind that I don't want to take West Virginia here off a loss as that is playing with fire, but I will take the over here as the Buffs as the over is 4-0 for the Mountaineers following a straight up loss as I don't expect them to score just 3 points once again such as against East Carolina and the over is 4-0 for the Buffs following a win, which means they are a team that feeds off confidence, not to mention they are at home and have scored 30+ in the first 2 ballgames of the year.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
BILLY COLEMAN

4* HOU / FLA OVER 8? POD

EAST COAST SPORTS CONSULTANTS

WILLIE "D" (2-0)
Blue Chip WEST VIRGINIA/COLORADO UNDER

RANDY MITCHEL (5-1)
Platinum WEST VIRGINIA/COLORADO UNDER

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Scott Sprietzer

Colorado under

Dave Cokin

Colorado

Jim Feist

Platinum Colorado

Charlies Sports

500* West Virginia / Colorado Under
30* Colorado

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Steam On-Line

Guaranteed Selections
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: We are very selective in baseball producing high percentage winners! Today we are releasing another 5000* INSIDE STEAM BASEBALL WINNER! You can get this guaranteed winner today for just $25 and you will be charged only after you win! We are now on an 92-38 run since May 2, 2008 and we are on a 34-8 BASEBALL RUN! 9/18/2008

5000* INSIDE STEAM BASEBALL WINNER
Tampa Bay w/Shields -169 7:10 EST

quanjin

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2007
Does anyone have Dr. Bob's college plays for the weekend

Does anyone have Dr. Bob's college plays for the weekend

He has two 2 Stars and 4 Strong Opinions....
He also has an opinion for tonight's game.

Thanks and good luck.:mj06:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GES

Forum Member
Oct 1, 2007
records

records

has anyone ever tracked all of this cappers

Kazaam

The Genie
Forum Member
Jan 30, 2006
In A Bottle
Forgive me but why?

Yes Why???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:shrug:

stix

Forum Member
Aug 25, 2007
that does not answer my question...can u post ats or not?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Charlie_m

Forum Member
Mar 1, 2008
ats

ats

honestly, who the hell cares about ats, they ve sucked for years, ever since i could remember they ve been giving out nothing but losers...they are in the truest form, a scamdicapper

stix

Forum Member
Aug 25, 2007
charlie m, you obviously dont know what you are talking about but opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink!