Tipping

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I could not agree more about tightwad hedgie and kniefl toolboy :mj07: Can you seriously imagine hanging out with kniefl for more than 48 hours? OMG just shoot me. :firing:

Or, watching hedgie get a 10 dollar haircut and watch them adjust the bowl on top halfway through it to cut the rest??

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I heard $10 haircut. These two are a couple of winners. I'm sure if Hedgie told Kniefl boy about his cut, Kniefl would tell him he could get a better deal on Craigs List. :mj07: :mj07:

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
please don't post the one of the two of us together....you promised to never tell!!!!!!!! Please Jon, I beg of you!!!!!!!! :sadwave: I promise I will never get that close to a towel animal again, nor do the things I did to one.

Damn, the visions and memories of me with the bunny won't go away!!! Hey bunny............

OUTSIDE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I tip appropriately no more than expected no less, on the last cruise we built the tip in the price of the vacation:shrug:

I do tip the girl that cuts my hair 5 dollars, she charges 10 and I pay her 15

didntread.gif

....but I did read this old post.

Guys, Its been miserable the last few days with all the hate spewed toward me. I realize most of you hate me for some reason, even though I have done nothing wrong, you are now going to get your wish. I had a discussion with my wife this morning and showed her the hateful posts against her, and she looks at me and says, wow these people truly hate you, why are you still posting there? I have said some outrageous things in my 6 years here and do not regret one of them. I am now having certain people saying I said things that are a federal crime, that are not true. I have been thinking it would be a good thing to leave and not say anything, but that is not my style and now getting accused of things I never said and being made the butt of every joke has made me realize I dont have many friends on here. So guys you are getting your wish. :sadwave:

To my friends Raymond, gardenweasel, Skilnik, kneifl, sixfive and rolltide thanks for standing up for me. I truly appreciate it.

Jack, I hope this makes life better for you.:sadwave:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
How much do you guys usually tip? I just got back from a cruise where I tipped accordingly to their guidelines. However, I tipped my Stateroom attendant (who went above and beyond in getting me buckets of ice for the illegal alcohol I smuggled into my stateroom) an extra Benjamin and then some. I made sure everyone in our party of 8 gave him extra too, because the service was great. I can't say the same for the dining room staff who I tipped accordingly to the ships recommendation (rude to my wife several times when translating - had czech in laws with us and their friends, a waiter raised his voice at me when he was trying to take my order and I hadn't made up my mind, and several other episodes throughout the trip etc etc. etc.). I was really sort of pissed off about the imbalance of service - stateroom attendant excellent, dining staff terrible. Oh well gave the stateroom attendant 3x recommended and the dining staff 1x recommended. I feel if you do a great job you should be rewarded, especially since this was a special vacation for my family and I. Do a shitty job, and you'll get the recommended amount.

Maybe his will take some attention way from the insurance thread :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

kneifl

i don't know i go on vacation to relax. Sneaking on alcohol to save a few bucks seems kind of bizarre but then again u wanted to sell ur ten dollar moon rail tickets. :mj07: Surprised Kosar missed this

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Jack pissed him off w/ a joke and he left. Came back once I think when the news of Kosar hit to post his condolences and think that is it.

Jack accused me of ruining his business a few times with conduct like Jack showed to Kneif. Jack doesn't realize how mean he can be. By the way do u remember what Jack said to Kneif :mj07: All that shit Agent laid on Kneif and it was something Jack said :mj07:

Sponge

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Re read the entire thread again. Still funnier than hell.

Kneifl had some thread that turned funny, I wish he would come back. Need more entertainment than just Hedgie and Rainman.

What happened to DOLO, he lost 2 wagers in a row and never came back? AIDS must of got em.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Actually I heard from Kniefl a week or two ago. He e-mailed me. I always got along with him and never really had a problem with him but it seems like he pissed a lot of people off in here. I never knew that. Oh well, he seems nice enough to me.

Highly doubt that contributed anything to the thread,
FDC

The Juicer

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 19, 2009
I miss KNEIFL. Always put up a good fight. A true Goober if there ever was one.

Can someone find the site where he posts now and offer up a trade of The Joker and his sister for KNEIFL?!?

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Actually I heard from Kniefl a week or two ago. He e-mailed me. I always got along with him and never really had a problem with him but it seems like he pissed a lot of people off in here. I never knew that. Oh well, he seems nice enough to me.

Highly doubt that contributed anything to the thread,
FDC

Nah, he seems like a nice guy, but his skin is way too thin to post at a site like this. You start busting his balls and he loses it, then he tries to engage in an activity he has no skills in (debating). All downhill from there until he finally picked up his ball and walked away for good.

PS: He's a mental midget.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Jack accused me of ruining his business a few times with conduct like Jack showed to Kneif. Jack doesn't realize how mean he can be. By the way do u remember what Jack said to Kneif :mj07: All that shit Agent laid on Kneif and it was something Jack said :mj07:

Sponge

I told him to "FUCK OFF"

:mj07:

I didn't mean it :shrug:

The Juicer

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 19, 2009
Nah, he seems like a nice guy, but his skin is way too thin to post at a site like this. You start busting his balls and he loses it, then he tries to engage in an activity he has no skills in (debating). All downhill from there until he finally picked up his ball and walked away for good.

PS: He's a mental midget.

If KNEIFL's a mental midget, then you must be able to scratch his belly?!?

Just sayin :shrug:

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
Jack doesn't realize how mean he can be.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JfToVCQ-K6I?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JfToVCQ-K6I?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Bet on MyBookie