Tipping

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Seems like some people around here miss me :D

I don't hold no ill will towards Jack or any others at this site. Pretty much a great group of guys here, too bad politics sort of ruins the general.

Truth is, I really haven't had time to post much. I'm taking some web development classes and finishing up an MBA. Probably should have done this a long time ago.

I still check the forum from time to time. Don't bet online anymore, but had some pretty decent wins in Vegas, Aruba, and the Bahamas last year when vacationing.

Health wise I am doing great, no complications there. I've been running six miles a day and lifting (much lighter than I used too, lol) and it really makes a difference in how I feel when I get up each morning.

I'll try to come into the betting forums once things slow down a bit.

Best of luck with all of your wagers.

kneifl

Reactions: vinnie

ripken8

yankee hater
Forum Member
Jul 1, 2004
NY

I don't hold no ill will towards Jack or any others at this site. Pretty much a great group of guys here, too bad politics sort of ruins the general.

Truth is, I really haven't had time to post much. I'm taking some web development classes and finishing up an MBA. Probably should have done this a long time ago.

I still check the forum from time to time. Don't bet online anymore, but had some pretty decent wins in Vegas, Aruba, and the Bahamas last year when vacationing.

Health wise I am doing great, no complications there. I've been running six miles a day and lifting (much lighter than I used too, lol) and it really makes a difference in how I feel when I get up each morning.

kneifl

good to hear jon... :toast:

Blitz

Hopeful
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2002
North of Titletown AKA Boston

kneifl

Just curious as to why you feel the need to sign your posts with Kneifl. Not bashing, just a curious observation.

Blitz

Reactions: Mr. Poon

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Just curious as to why you feel the need to sign your posts with Kneifl. Not bashing, just a curious observation.

Blitz

You want him to sign it Blitz :shrug:

Good seeing you, Jon :toast:

Bet on MyBookie