Todays top play

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
soulhat don't bring my f u c ki n g name in to this shit,i take shit all the time and my record is monitored by the sports monitor in ok city and ask any one from my site it monitored so leave me the f u c k out of this,as always i get pulled into the shit. and a few years ago i had a recored every day with units and cash won and lost ask neemer thats how i was greeted but after it was tried to be picked apart which neve was i quit and then heard that,tell you what pal worry about yourself and leave me alone and out of it unless you have a question for me. but don't use my name to try an prove your ****ing point every ****ing week. i hear this shit fletcher this fletcher that well fletcher say **** off. and leave me out of it.

JustWnnn

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
Hoops said:
Nickelback- Let's just say there are those who know who kennedy is, who he is associated with, and what their ulterior motives are.

Hell, why not tell us who he is and lets put this whole thing to bed.
Update this thread is no.2 in views, fletchers thread leads the way. (Sorry fletch, don't mean that in a way to pull you into this.)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Goiing Gone

Forum Member
May 13, 2002
WIS
Well THAT should just about cover FLY-BYS..Fletchs post reminded me of that great scene in TOP GUN>>

Nobody is Bashing anybody just pointing out facts..You want to HAMMER on ME have at it, hell I could use the Exposure:D

GOOD LUCK :::By the way I'll be in Vegas 1wk from thurs; Aug 29 to sept 2 for the Wis/Unlv FB gm if any body else is in the vicinity I'm Buying, give me a post on my thread and I'll give my email :cool:

soulhat

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2002
Austin
Ouch! My ears are stinging from the verbal assault. Kind of brings to mind a character from the movie "Johnny Dangerously",

"I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel. You lousy cork-suckers. You have violated my fargin' rights. This suminonbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens, like me, could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin' ice holes, like yourselves." --Roman Moronie

Ease up Fletcher. Was not questioning your record or abilities. I actually have a great amount of respect for anyone that can cap for a living and from what I have heard you have been doing just that for quite some time. I found it humorous that kennedy was being questioned for not including his record with his posts.

Not sure when I have used you name, if ever, in the past to make a point so not quite sure how to respond to "don't use my name to try an prove your ****ing point every ****ing week."

RobertBIrish

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2001
Newberry, Florida
Well I wasn't going to mention anything here but this is to much. First off if you knew who Kennedy was (like I do know him personally) then you would know that he is as honest as the day is long and would give you the shirt off of his back! Did he go about posting on here in the wrong way? Yes I think he did but he did so out of inexperience. And he has never posted a url for his site or anything like that but you guys act like he is the devil incarnate. I always find it amusing that people think a person is a pay handicapper and automatically bunch him in as a scam. Are there scams in this business your damn right there are no doubt about it. I am no longer a pay capper but was and they are the most hated individuals in this business mainly becasue of stupid asses sucj as Fiest and his whole crew, but I assure you there are good and honest pay cappers out there whether you choose to believe that or not I don't really care.
I respect allot fo you guys but I have to say that the bashing around here reminds me of when I was on the playground when I was 5. If you don't like what he posts then don't look in the thread I mean damn get a friggin life. Its' usually the same guys that do the bashing everytime, he's a tout watch out he will steal your soul damn get over it and quit trying to be self appointed law enforcers like I said if you don't like what he posts don't open the damn thread, and don't give me this crap about trying to protect the newcomers because that is you just trying to make yourself feel important, these people are not stupid the scum alwasy rises to the top without your help! If I offended anyone I don't care because you would only be offended if you were one of the self appointed forum police so I could care less what you think!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Palmetto Pimp

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Jax
Soulhat Mr.51 posts you need to mind your own business. You werent questioning fletchers record??LOL What do you call it then? You need to know what you are talkin about before you open your idiotic mouth. Fletcher does way too much for this site to be brought into every little baby argument people have around here. Like he said just leave him the f u c k out of it.:thefinger :thefinger

soulhat

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2002
Austin
Look out! One of the MadJack police is hot on my trail. Take your own advice and mind your own business.

It speaks volumes about yourself when you cannot discuss a subject without resorting to profanity.

Galileio

Forum Member
May 29, 2002
Wales, United Kingdom
Well im not one to comment much on the ins and outs of this whole thing but it seems to me that a lot of people have now focused their attentions on arguing with each other!!!:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Dont know who you are Kennedy but i bet you are sitting back laughing your arse off at this!!!!:moon: :moon:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Palmetto Pimp

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Jax
It speaks volumes about yourself when you cannot discuss capping without bringing Fletchers name up. Heres some more ya
:thefinger :thefinger

soulhat

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2002
Austin
njsf25g said:
It speaks volumes about yourself when you cannot discuss capping without bringing Fletchers name up. Heres some more ya
:thefinger :thefinger

Thanks for the peek into your brilliant mind. Your parents must be so proud.

I've obviously made an error in judgement and allowed this to continue much to long. Fletcher, no harm intended. Best of luck.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Irish,

You couldn't be any more off base.

I don't give a shit about "policing" the site, per se, but you can't read this guys posts, and tell me how "stand up" he is. He consatntly posts lines that are not legitimate. Once or twice......I'll cut you some slack., but every single game has a line in his favor over what the rest of the world gets? Come on.

Posting at other sites, getting beat like a dog, and moving somewhere else to start with a "clean slate"? That's not how it should work, is it?

And you can keep the "If you don't like what a poster has to say, don't read it" act. If that was how you really felt, you would not have replied to our "bashing"......you would have just not read it.

Half a dozen on one hand, six on the other.

You clowns act like this is all some jealousy act by a bunch of "old guard" coots, who can't stand to see someone's success. Well......you are wrong.

Remeber a guy named JT Sneaks? Class all the way. Posted with style, won far more than he lost, and I can't recall too many detractors. The guy went pay and did catch some heat, but not by many. He didn't fudge lines for an extra edge, he answered peoples questions, and told you why he liked his plays......he was the real deal.

If you want to blow smoke up my ass, be my guest.

You can say that people don't need to be "warned", and I suppose you are right. But, if we were walking down the street together, Bob, and I saw some shit on the sidewalk, I would tell you to watch your step, even though I assume you can see it, too.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
guess I have nothin to do so postin a reply here.

Regarding the wrong lines I fully agree that must not be done.
(There is always the chance that the line can be bought or sold as u can do @ bet365) .. Even if this was done would be wrong to post the altered line in my opinion.

I appreciate the picks people post but always look for posts where there is some info. I am sure a lot will agree that the info that one can get from this site is a lot and can be really used to make money if used right.

Regarding the bashing. Each person reacts differently. I do not care but some people do get ticked off if there is an air of arrogance in the posts of some guy. There is a lot to learn from this post also.

Hopefull we all can make some money and live happy.

Spock says : Live Long and Prosper.

Good luck and Cheers !!!
Spock

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
If you don't have the intentions of helping people out and can't be honest and forthright about who you are you have no place on a legitimate message board. Thank you to people who expose those who do not fulfill those basic expectations.

RobertBIrish

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2001
Newberry, Florida
yyz I have much respect for you but you are wrong about this kid he is a stand up guy now if you choose not to believe that I respect that but I am telling you he is not posting bad lines show me where he posted bad lines he didn't post lines at all but I never saw him post a bad line, if he did I missed it but I don't think I did if I am wrong on that please prove me wrong and I will bew more than be happy to admit I was wrong about it. And I will tell Kennedy about believe me.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
you guys can slug it out in the general forum

i'm moving this there now.

:argue:

:topic:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Robert,

He plays totals for the most part, and they are almost all a half run in his favor. Now, you can say he finds an out that has that line, but let's be real. i am done with this issue, as I feel I have said all I can. Anything more is just going in circles.

I sincerely hope I am wrong about your friend.

Bet on MyBookie