Todays top play

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Boy, really hard to see this one coming. Anybody with a pulse knew that as soon as ol' kennedy had a bad streak, all hell would break loose.

You stumble in here like an obnoxious prick, you usually leave the same way.

The strange thing is that other than Tiger (great post here, btw) and MJ, nobody bothered to challenge this guy before this thread. In fact, many of the same people who are bashing him here were the same people who were encouraging him when he was 'hot'.

That's how it goes. MJ calls kennedy out for (once again) fudging his record and *MJ* gets bashed and gets accused of bashing. But he still had a winning record, so all of the lemmings(including the multiple johnny-come-latelys whose sole purpose is to defend this idiot) were still in his corner. One after the other, people were begging for his picks after he won for a whole 3 days in a row, or whatever. Funny stuff.

And like hoops said, some people know the agenda revolving around kennedy. It's not working out all that well right now, unfortunately.

It always makes me sick how easy it is to get people excited around here. Throw up some bullshit with all sorts of utterly ridiculous tout-speak, with some bullshit lines, get lucky for a day or two and the masses are lining up.

Pathetic.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Irish,

My post had very little or nothing to do with you. I wasn't thinking of you at all when I made it.

Interesting response though.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RobertBIrish

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2001
Newberry, Florida
Well then I read it wrong and offer my apologies. I have been through allot lately and take things the wrong way and blow up very easy. I am through with this subject and will not reply to it again. Again let me apolgize as I read it wrong and took it the wrong way as I thought you were talking to me.

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
yyz said:

Remeber a guy named JT Sneaks? Class all the way. Posted with style, won far more than he lost, and I can't recall too many detractors. The guy went pay and did catch some heat, but not by many. He didn't fudge lines for an extra edge, he answered peoples questions, and told you why he liked his plays......he was the real deal.

JT Sneaks IS THE SHIT! That dude was for real...he gave it to ya straight up - lines - +/- - why he liked the lines. He`s for sure one of the best (Top 5) cappers I know.

If ya want my 3 cents(nobody wants too) here it is - CAPP YOUR OWN FAWKING GAMES!

Thanks

JT Sneaks + NBA =
bow.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Several points...

Several points...

RobertBIrish hope you're feeling better, lest anyone forget what you're going through.

Fletcher (as well as Raymond, as well as many others) have contributed above and beyond to make MJS what it is.

If in time Kennedy hopes to earn the respect of the board and reach the level of the premier cappers it will be thru winning picks not the constant patting oneself on the back. Only time will tell.

Again thanks to all the hard working cappers who take time to share. GLTA

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Why Fletcher is always dragged into this kind of crap is a mystery. I can only add that in the time I have been at MJ's, I have not heard Fletcher refer to his "clients", etc. In fact, I could be wrong, but he doesn't even reference his own site. If you want information about his record, if you are concerned about it, you can go to his site. MJ's tries hard to keep people from using the forum as advertising for their pay sites. I don't recall Fletcher or Raymond or Sneaks using the forum for that purpose. They only get dragged in after the fact. I believe the only references he has made are always defending inaccurate information placed out there by people who have their own agenda. Fletcher's posts don't sound like a sales pitch - and I think that is the difference most of the detractors are finding with Kennedy's approach.

guy

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
columbia sc
FLETCHER is at the top of the cappers here," when he speaks Mj's cappers listen ", MOST respect his opinions,I know i do , so he always get drawn in because when his name is used ever one reads it. they try to use him to get attention to there point. wrong but they do it any way. sorry SEX APE,but thats the price you have to pay when you at the top.:D :Yep: :thumb:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JAY W

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2001
des plaines, il. usa
wow!!!!!!!!

wow!!!!!!!!

was at work, came home. i cant beleive i just read through all these posts but when i was done i said to myself "shit" i shoulda been capping instead. alot of games on teusday. :confused:

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
...never get into these kind of things, but.....

...never get into these kind of things, but.....

rrc, that's one of the best posts in quite sometime.... i don't know you, but i couldn't have said it much better....

...a beakon of light in this fuked up fog.

rrc said:
RobertBIrish hope you're feeling better, lest anyone forget what you're going through.

...Ditto, RBI, you've been in my thoughts and I really enjoy seeing you post...and I wish you the best....

[/i]Fletcher (as well as Raymond, as well as many others) have contributed above and beyond to make MJS what it is.... If in time Kennedy hopes to earn the respect of the board and reach the level of the premier cappers it will be thru winning picks not the constant patting oneself on the back. Only time will tell.

...couldn't have said it better. Granted there should be no extra emphasis put on the number of posts...when you look at the content of the posts of some of these "old timers" mentioned hereinabove and the number of winners they've posted here...not to mention the tips, hints and insights to mastering this art we all are so enamored with.... (I won't call names for fear of leaving someone out, but if you've been here long enough, you know who's who...) and, on top of that, you've maintained that kind of "respect" amongst not only the newbies, but the other "regulars" in this forum, you will generally get a little more lienency...like it or not.

[/i]Again thanks to all the hard working cappers who take time to share. GLTA

...once again, ditto. We've got an absolutely awesome bunch of hard working guys here. We're all in "the game" for the same purpose.... This place is about the sharing of information and making money.... You and only you are "the man where the buck stops."

...each and every one of us decides for himself which games to play and which ones to pass on....

...so please take this oasis in the desert for what it is...and what it is intended to be.... A place to share opinions and information and to try to get an edge on "the man."

Good luck to all and hope to see you in the College Football Forum this year, where a good time is to be had and money made by all....

:D

Jack, sorry for the rant, but let's try not to forget our focus around here.... I know you haven't.

...great season in the bases, Don Wooden. ;)

Bet on MyBookie