Tuesday Service Plays 4/1

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Deano's Free B

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
Flint, MI
Handicappers Paradise

Handicappers Paradise

Alright Fellas lets go big tonight dean went 2-2 yesterday so he's do for a big day today i would think, plus JMeyers posted his 500* pick today as well after not posting for like a week... so i got the whole dam thing for ya guys to win big tonight! :00hour

here ya go guys

Josh Dean

4-1-08

4-Bet Smash -Thru 4 days
NBA 3-1 CBB 1-2 NHL 4-0 MLB 2-2 AFL 0-0-1 ($100) ^$173

2-2 Yesterday
10-5-1 This Week
10-5-1 OA

NBA
GS/SA OVER 207.5 -Posted

CBB
Florida -4

NHL
St. Lou/Nash UNDER 5

MLB
Bost/Oak UNDER 8.5

AFL
NO PICK

JMeyers

500* T-Wolves

300* Florida

Last edited:

Deano's Free B

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
Flint, MI
JMeyers

500* T-Wolves

300* Florida

Note: he's 9-2 on his 500* plays and he is a new guy at that site. I dont think he's been picking for over a month now and took like a week off... so a 500* play is common for him FYI.... sorry i didn't post his records but he is also 38-15 Overall

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Hey, Scott Tissue, no NIT pick(s)? Or are they saving that for the March Madness package or the Financial package or one of the many other ones I get mailers on? I sense they have frustrated you a bit this season as they have to me in the past.

Bases - I like the Burns in the NHL request but Ness was bad yesterday in the bases. LOST Cincy at -110, LOST Atlanta at -145, and was LOSING Colorado 5-1 when the rains saved him. Hope that's not an indication.

Is USA Sports good in bases? Anyone get them?

ATS Financial

3 Units Boston Celtics
3 Units Pheonix SUns

ATS MARCH MADNESS

4 Units Ohio State
3 Units Florida

I can see why Scott Tissue is pissed off. He probably paid top dollar for ATS lock club which are suppose to be the strongest picks. Well he gets Golden State and the Hornets. I paid just for march madness and get OSU and Florida. Now why didn't he at least get the other games. He should get it ALL for the package he paid for. They offer all kinds of packages and they lie like most of the services. Despite that though, their record is good and their BIG games are phenomenal

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Ben Burns

BASEBALL

ANGELS

Game: Los Angeles Angels vs. Minnesota Twins Game Time: 4/1/2008 8:10:00 PM Prediction: Los Angeles Angels Reason: I'm laying the price with the ANGELS. The Twins grabbed yesterday's opener with Carlos Gomez outplaying Torii Hunter, the man he replaced in Minnesota. However, as Hunter pointed out: "I've been 0-for-4 on Opening Day before, and my numbers are going to be there. You've got to be patient. We've got 161 left, and we're going to do some damage." I expect Hunter and co. to bounce back and start "doing that damage" this evening. Garland gets the call and he'll be highly motivated to have a strong debut with his new team. Garland was 1-0 with a 2.57 ERA in four spring starts. He'll face Big Boof Bonser. Actually, Bonser isn't quite so big this season, after losing several pounds in the offseason. Losing the weight could very well help Bonser improve his yearly stats. However, that remains to be seen and this is a tough matchup for him. In addition to facing a highly motivated Torii Hunter, who will be looking to bounce back after yesterday's poor showing, Bonser will have to deal with the likes of leadoff hitter Chone Figgins, who is batting .400 against him, and slugger Vlad Guerrero, who is batting .500 against him. Additionally, First baseman Casey Kotchman, who went 3-for-4 yesterday, is hitting .375 against Bonser. Bonser was 8-12 with a 4.92 ERA as a starter in 2007 but just 4-11 with a 5.94 ERA over his final 20 starts. For the season, he was 3-5 with a 5.38 ERA at home and 0-2 with a 6.27 ERA vs. the Angels. The Angels haven't started out 0-2 since 2001. Behind a solid effort from Garland, who has pitched at least seven innings in each of his last four April starts, look for them to avoid doing so here, improving to 14-7 the last 21 series meetings. *Personal Favorite

NBA

BUCKS
Game: New York Knicks vs. Milwaukee Bucks Game Time: 4/1/2008 8:05:00 PM Prediction: Milwaukee Bucks Reason: I'm laying the points with MILWAUKEE. The Bucks lost their fourth straight last time out, rallying from a large deficit to eventually fall by three points at Chicago. They covered the spread though, which brings them to a profitable 13-4 ATS on the season after having lost three or more consecutive games. Tonight, the Bucks step down in class to face a New York team which has just one win in its last 10 road games - and that came at Miami by three points. Note that ALL nine losses came by a minimum of five points. While neither team will be making the playoffs, note that the Bucks, who remain a respectable 500 at home, will be motivated to avoid falling below 500 at home and also to avenge a pair of earlier losses to the Knicks. That includes a 1-point loss here in which the Bucks held a 17-point lead. Look for them to serve up some 'sweet revenge' with a convincing victory for the home fans.

BULLS
Game: Boston Celtics vs. Chicago Bulls Game Time: 4/1/2008 8:35:00 PM Prediction: Chicago Bulls Reason: I'm taking the points with CHICAGO. The Celtics have had a terrific season and continue to play well. This game means more to the Bulls though and I expect them to be the 'hungrier' team this evening. The Celtics have all but clinched the top spot while the Bulls are desperately fighting for the eighth spot. While that doesn't appear like it's going to happen, it doesn't mean that they aren't going to go down without a fight. Note that the Bulls have won back to back games here and are 8-4 their last 12 home games overall. Note that three of the four losses came by seven points or less. The Bulls will also have the added motivation that comes from playing with "triple revenge" as they look to avoid the embarrassing series sweep. The Bulls have gone a highly profitable 20-5-1 ATS (21-5 SU) in April the past two seasons. I look for them to give a huge effort and improve on those stats this evening.

TWOLVES

Game: Detroit Pistons vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Time: 4/1/2008 8:05:00 PM Prediction: Minnesota Timberwolves Reason: I'm taking the points with MINNESOTA. The T-Wolves have been fighting hard at home lately but continue to get little respect. The T-Wolves won outright vs. Utah here on Sunday and are now 4-0 SU their last four games here. Note that only one of their last eight games here resulted in a loss of greater than seven points. Conversely, the Pistons are 0-3/ATS SU their last three road games and 0-5 ATS (1-4 SU) their last five. Looking back further and we find them at 4-13 ATS their last 17 road games, going 8-9 SU. Note that only three of those victories came by greater than seven points. They don't have much incentive here and coach Saunders has said: "We're going to give our young guys a lot of minutes. It'll be young guys against young guys." Look for the T-Wolves "young guys" to continue their recent strong play as the Pistons fall to 2-7 ATS on the season when listed as road favorites in the -6.5 to -9 range.

NHL

OTTAWA

Game: Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators Game Time: 4/1/2008 7:35:00 PM Prediction: Ottawa Senators Reason: I'm laying the price with OTTAWA. This a huge game for the Senators. For starters, they're playing with 'revenge' from a loss at Montreal last week. The Sens are also looking to bounce back from a 4-0 loss in their last game. Most importantly, they desperately need to pick up the two points. That's because they could still earn home ice advantage in the first round of the playoffs OR they could fall all the way to ninth, if they don't turn things around. Its also a big game for the Canadiens as they can clinch their first division title in the past 16 years. Still, in my opinion, it's not nearly as critical a game for Montreal, as it is for Ottawa. Its also worth noting that the Canadiens are currently dealing with some injury issues, including one to captain Saku Koivu, which is a rather key loss. As Canadiens coach Guy Carbonneau said: "He's someone with a lot of experience, he's a leader, he's our captain and he's played in big games internationally. We'll definitely miss him..." Despite last week's loss at Montreal, the Senators have still won five of seven meetings against Montreal this season and are 8-2 the last 10 series meetings overall. That includes a perfect 6-0 mark the last six games here at Ottawa. Note that the Sens outscored the Canadiens by a whopping 30-11 margin in those games, including a 13-5 count in this season's three meetings here. Ottawa was listed at -170, -185 and -225 for those games. Tonight's line is much more reasoable and I feel it provides us with excellent value. Although they haven't been sharp for some time now, I still believe that the Sens are capable of being an elite team. I expect them to play up to their potential this evening, earning a very important two points and continuing their home ice dominance in this series. *Eastern Conference GOY

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
SportsKingz

MLB:

L.A. ANGELS -125 (1250 TO WIN 1000)
N.Y. METS R/L -135 (1350 TO WIN 1000)

NBA:

ORLANDO MAGIC +1 (5 UNITS)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Paul Bovi

Vegas Insider/Panorama Sports

Chicago Bulls +7 at home against the Boston Celtics

The Bulls are still fighting for the 8th seed as they trail the Hawks by 4 games in the loss column for the right to take on tonights' opponent in the first round. The Celtics have proved their mettle of late by taking on all Western conference comers and disposing of them like rag dolls with the exception of a lone setback to the Hornets, whom they got revenge upon this past Friday with a double digit victory at home. With 15 losses, and the number 1 overall seed all but locked up, the Celtics figure to coast the rest of the way particularly since the three amigos are all over 30 and may want to get some rest before the playoffs. The Bulls hang tough here. Take the points.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Bob Balfe

NBA Basketball
Timberwolves +6 over Pistons

College Basketball
UMass +4.5 over Florida

Major League Baseball
Dodgers -155 over Giants
Lowe/Cain

Savannah Sports

NBA
2 Units on San Antonio -8.5

Insider Sports Report

4* New Orleans/Orlando (NBA) OVER 208
Range 206 to 210
3* L.A. Angels (Garland) -135 over Minnesota (Bonser)
Range -120 to -155
3* Florida -3.5 over UMass (NCAAB)
Range -2 to -5.5

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Jay Firestone

2-0 on the season +3 units

Play the Dodgers/Giants Under 7.5 for 2 units

We saw last night how bad this Giants team is going to be. I doubt very much that we will see this team score 5 or more runs more than 20 times this season, and especially not against good pitching. Tonight they get Derek Lowe who is a tremendous ground ball pitcher. The Giants have absolutely NO power at all, so I expect a lot of ground outs in this one. In fact, the Giants have always had trouble with Lowe, and thats one of the main reasons why these two teams have played Under in 6 of the last 8 meetings where Derek Lowe was pitching. Matt Cain takes the mound for the Giants today, and he will once again have to bring his A game all season if the Giants hope to win games. Pitching will win games for the Giants as they have 3 really good (or supposed to be good) pitchers. I expect them to play low scoring games all sason long because thats the only way they will win games. Two pitchers tonight that work very quickly so expect a lot of strikeouts, groundouts and a very quick game. 3-2 sounds about right

Bonus 1/2 unit play on Ohio St -2 in the NIT Semi-Finals

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
IndianCowboy

Sport: NBA Basketball
Game: New Orleans Hornets @ Orlando Magic - Tuesday April 1, 2008 7:00 pm
Pick: 3 unit(s) ATS: New Orleans Hornets -1 (-114) (Normal)

The last team the Hornets had revenge against was the Raptors on the road, but I laid off taking them and they just hammered the Raps. Well, why wouldn't I take the Hornets who lay atop the Western Conference Standings, continue to fight hard for the first place seeding with all the potent teams in the west in the Lakers, Suns, Warriors, Mavs, Rockets, Spurs and company right behind them. Heck, with a good run, a team can go from 8th to first as it is that tight in the West. The Hornets have won 8 of their last 10, their sense of urgency for this game is greater, they have revenge againstt the Magic who beat them at home so they will look to re-do the favor in Orlando. Does it seem like a surprise the Magic are dogged at home - it shouldn't as the Hornets are a very good team and you know how tough it is in the West - well consider, the Leader of the West - the hardest conference in the NBA out of the 2- which technically makes this team have an argument for the best team in the NBA this year, in a basic pick-em on the road - that is what you have here - with that team with revenge on top of that and having covered 8 of their last 10.

Game: Philadelphia 76ers @ New Jersey Nets - Tuesday April 1, 2008 7:30 pm
Pick: 3 unit(s) ATS: New Jersey Nets -1 (-109) (Play of the Day)

This is a game that the Nets should win outright at home and frankly, this game opened up with the Nets being the underdog off shore and quickly moved to the Nets being the favorite - despite the public heavily in favor of the Sixers. Now, I love betting on the Sixers typically as they are a very good team. In fact, I think if there is any team that is likely to defeat the Celtics in the playoffs in the East as a surprise, it is the Sixers who beat them outright in Boston and it takes a defensive team in my opinion to beat Boston and the Sixers are definitely that. However, don't take anything away from the Nets. They were a lousy team at times with Jason Kidd but this team has been rejuvinated by Devin Harris who has sped up the tempo of this team. In fact, the Mavs have gown downard with comparison to their offense - and this was even when Dirk was healthy while the Nets are the same team that has been competing for that last playoff spot in the East - this is the same team that saw the Hawks pound the Grizzlies yesterday and gain an additional edge and this team has to keep up if they want to keep their playoff hopes alive, they lost 4 to this Sixers team on the road so this is a key revenge game, they come off back to back losses similar to the Sixers, but the revenge angle and the fact that the Hawks won yesterday makes the difference in my opinion. I expect the Nets to be down early, but then start chipping away and end up winning this ballgame. The Nets are a superior team after a straight up loss given this stretch to get into the playoffs as they are 5-0 ATS after a straight up loss.

Game: Golden State Warriors @ San Antonio Spurs - Tuesday April 1, 2008 8:30 pm
Pick: 3 unit(s) ATS: San Antonio Spurs -8.5 (-110) (Normal)

I suspect the majority of the public will think, the Warriors, Plus nearly 9 points - Wonderful! However, what if you were the Spurs and you were beat by this team twice this year on the road at Golden State, you obviously will not be in a good mood coming into this game. Granted, the Warriors come off a loss, but it was either this play or the Kings at home, but I would rather take the Spurs with double-revenge at home. The Spurs took this team to overtime on the road in their last ballgame, Golden State comes off a big win over the Mavs at home so they are not coming off a loss which is a good thing for this game, the Spurs beat Houston by 21 with revenge this past weekend and they should have no worries about beatig this potential playoff contender by double-digits at home today. I suspect this will be a relatively close game most of the way and the Spurs to lay the clamp down in the second half and pull the cover here in a decisive way. The Favorite is 5-0 ATS in the last 5 ballgames and the home team is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings not to mention the Warriors are just 1-7 ATS in San Antonio of late.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
John Ryan

Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators (NHL) - 7:35 PM EDT Premium Play
Pick: Money Line: -132 Ottawa Senators Play Title: Ottawa
Click Here to View Pick Analysis
Ai Simulator 10* graded play on Ottawa. Supporting this graded play is a system that has produced a record of 36-19 21.1 units since 2002. Play against any team against the money line off an embarrassing loss by 4 goals or more to a division rival and with a winning between 51% and 60% of their games on the season. Montreal in a very poor role for this game noting that they are 4-9 against the money line (-9.7 Units) after having won 4 of their last 5 games this season.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
BOB AKMENS

-- College Basketball --

Florida -4.0 / 3 units CBB: 3* ACTION: FLORIDA -4 vs UMass

-- National Hockey League --

New Jersey Devils - New York Islanders UNDER5.0 (-130) / 3 units
NHL: 3* ACTION: NEW JERSEY / NY ISLANDERS UNDER 5.0 (-130)

Ottawa Senators (-140) / 3 units NHL
: 3* ACTION: OTTOWA -140 vs Montreal

-- National Basketball Association --

New York Knicks - Milwaukee Bucks OVER 207.0 / 3 units
NBA: 3* ACTION: MILWAUKEE / NEW YORK OVER 207

-- Major League Baseball --

St. Louis Cardinals (-116) / 6 units

TODAY: 6* TOP-PLAY: ST LOUIS (LOHSE) -116 vs Colorado (Wells) listed pitchers or void

Seattle Mariners (-187) / 3 units

TODAY: 3* ACTION: SEATTLE (HERNANDEZ) -187 vs Texas (Padilla) listed pitchers or void

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
STAN SHARP

NBA BLOWOUT BIG BET OF THE WEEK
Price: $20.00

Stan took Monday off as nothing was strong enough to warrant Stan putting his Money into play and that's why Stan is a very successful Pro Bettor as he doesn't Bet just for the Action he Bets to make a living. Well today there is a game that Stan is betting and he is betting it Big as he is releasing his NBA Blowout Big Bet of the Week. Stan has had an amazing Basketball Season as Stan finished the College Regular Season at 67% Winners with a 30-15 Record. Over the last 45 Days Stan is 28-17 and since Nov 2nd Stan has gone 88-55 with all his plays. For two Years now no one has come close to Stan's record in Basketball as documented by the Sports Monitor. Get STAN'S NBA BLOWOUT BIG BET OF THE WEEK now for just $20.

Double Dime
Spurs-8.5

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
Wolkosky Milan

537-441-18 last two hundred three days
200-166-5 last eighty three days
1-2 Yesterday

Today:

10* CHICAGO +8
10* NEW YORK +7?
10* NOH/ORL UNDER 209?
10* BOS/CHI UNDER 198?

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Drew Gordon

1. 200,000♦ Florida
2. 50,000♦ Nets
3. 50,000♦ Red Sox

1. Florida- Rarely do coaching ploys work as well as Gators head coach Billy Donovan's has. He took away his players practice facility and anything that had the words "Florida" written across it, to show them, that unlike the Championship teams of the past couple seasons, this group had earned nothing. It must of struck a chord, because his players responded with 3 of their most impressive wins of the season... And I say they make it 4 in a row tonight.
For anyone's who been following the NIT closely, its clear the Gators are rolling. Crushing San Diego State and Creighton in Gainseville was impressive, but traveling to Arizona State and taking care of the Sun Devils with relative ease, winning 70-57 as 3-point dogs, was a big step forward for this young Gators team. They've been led by stud freshman G Nick Calathes, who's not only running the offense with incredible efficiency, but filling up the stat sheet (triple double against Creighton). His size (6'6), along with ultra-athletic backcourt mates, Hodge and Lucas, give the Gators the necessary match ups to defend the Minutemen, who are led by their guards, Forbes and Harris.
For anyone who saw Massachusetts comeback against Syracuse in their 81-77 stunner, two things become crystal clear: A. The Minutemen are in big trouble against the Florida frontline of Speights, Werner, and Parsons. Syracuse F Onuaku dropped 20 points on UMASS overmatched frontline, and he could've had 30 if he could hit a layup. Brower, Milligan, and Bonner are the weak link on this Minutemen team, and despite playing well against the Orange, they'll get exposed tonight. And B. The Minutemen may be in for a bit of letdown here. Unlike Florida, who's been rolling, the Minutemen are lucky to be here, and played a garbage first half against Syracuse last week... That kind of inconsistency will bury them against the Gators.
Finally, while both offenses can score, you've got to give the edge to the Gators defense, which is allowing almost 8 fewer points per game on the season than the Minutemen (75 ppg vs. 67 ppg for Florida). They've got size (Calathes) and speed (Lucas, Hodge) in the backcourt, and their frontcourt can win the battle down-low on both ends of the court.
In the end, Donovan's motivational tactics have served to galvanize this talented, but sometimes inconsistent Gators squad. Since taking away their privileges, the baby Gators have responded with their best basketball of the season, and I see little reason for that to change tonight. Gators roll!
Take Florida over Massachusetts as your top-rated play of the day.

2. Nets- There's no other way to classify this game for the Nets than a "must-win." Sitting 3.5 games back from Atlanta and 8th and final playoff spot in the East, New Jersey chances may be slim, but you have to expect they make a final stand in this game, because their final 8 games features some real tough road match ups (at Detroit, at Cleveland for example).
Good news for the Nets is they match up well with the 76ers, winning 3 of their last 4 meetings (2-2 ATS). Part of it is good match ups at the right positions, as Vince Carter has dominated Willie Green, and Jefferson is athletic enough to at least equalize Iguodala's contributions. Other than that, the addition of Devin Harris gives the Nets a huge edge in speed at the point guard position, as the veteran Andre Miller will struggle to defend him.
Its also important to note the Nets have been a solid bet of late, covering 4 of their last 5 contests, including at home against the Suns in their last one. Offensively, the Nets have really picked it up of late, averaging 107 ppg on 46% shooting over their last 5 games, and that's a good sign for anyone who watched this New Jersey offense sputter all season. It'll be tough against a hard-nosed Philly defense, but like I said before, the Nets have the right match ups to get it done.
Bottom line, the Nets might as well kiss what little hopes they have at a postseason goodbye if they lose this game. While they've been inconsistent at times, I expect one of their more focused home efforts to come tonight against a 76ers squad which has had its troubles with New Jersey in the past. New Jersey protects its house and keeps their hopes alive one more game with a solid home win and cover in this one.
Take the Nets at home over the 76ers in this NBA match up.

3. Red Sox- This is tough match up all the way around for the Athletics, who despite splitting the first two games of this series in Japan, will find themselves in trouble tonight at McAfee Coliseum and here's why:
First, the Red Sox batting order may have cooled against Rich Harden, but look for them to get back on track tonight. Blanton threw 5 shutout innings in their first meeting, but I'm a believer that seeing a team two starts in a row puts the pitcher at a disadvantage. When you've got as much pop as the Red Sox have, especially since Manny Ramirez has started the season red-hot, Blanton could be headed for rough sailing in this one. Note the Red Sox were a solid bet against righties away last season, going 32-21 in that situation.
Second, while the Athletics will also be seeing Matsuzaka for the second time in less than a week, he's proven to be pretty effective at McAfee, allowing just 2 runs over 7 innings back on June 5th of last season. He took the loss in that game, as the Red Sox fell 2-0, but I expect much better support this time around. In fact, the Athletics did not fare well against righties last season in Oakland, going 28-33 in that spot.
Finally, truth be told, the Red Sox cannot be happy with the way their Tokyo trip ended, an ugly 5-1 loss. Boston's offense was almost non-existent, besides Manny ofcourse, and I expect they'll come out swinging in this one. Blanton is no pushover, but again, I believe seeing him for the second time in less than a week, puts him at a distinct disadvantage against this high-powered Red Sox batting order. In the end, Boston's bats are too much, while Dice-K holds his own once again at McAfee.
Take the Red Sox behind Matsuzaka over the Athletics and Blanton in late MLB action.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Kelso Sturgeon

Chairmans
10 units Minnesota +6.5 v. Detriot

Best Bets
5 units Phil -1 @ Nets

March Madness
50 units Florida -4 v. Mass
5 units +2 v. OSU

bruin78

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Alright Fellas lets go big tonight dean went 2-2 yesterday so he's do for a big day today i would think, plus JMeyers posted his 500* pick today as well after not posting for like a week... so i got the whole dam thing for ya guys to win big tonight! :00hour

here ya go guys

Josh Dean

4-1-08

4-Bet Smash -Thru 4 days
NBA 3-1 CBB 1-2 NHL 4-0 MLB 2-2 AFL 0-0-1 ($100) ^$173

2-2 Yesterday
10-5-1 This Week
10-5-1 OA

NBA
GS/SA OVER 207.5 -Posted

CBB
Florida -4

NHL
St. Lou/Nash UNDER 5

MLB
Bost/Oak UNDER 8.5

AFL
NO PICK

JMeyers

500* T-Wolves

300* Florida
What is the best way to play the 4-bet-smash?