MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Michael Cannon

10 Dime ?

FLORIDA

Take the Gators minus the points tonight when they take on Massachusetts in the NIT semi finals at Madison Square Garden.

The young Gators have responded to coach Billy Donovan calling them out after a late season collapse. Donovan banned the players from its multi-million dollar practice facility and barred them from wearing anything with the Gators logo.

The move evidently worked, because Florida has responded by winning the first two rounds in convincing fashion and a double-digit victory at Arizona State in the quarterfinals.

U Mass is an experienced team, but I don?t think they?ll be able to keep Florida?s Nick Calathes under wraps tonight. The 6-6 freshman notched a triple-double in the Gators win over Creighton and he has recorded 20 assists and only five turnovers in the last two games.

But this game is going to be decided in the paint, and it?s here the Gators have a decided advantage.

U Mass has 7-foot Luke Bonner, but he?s not a threat inside to score.

Florida counters with 6-10 Marreese Speights, who has averaged 16 ppg on 67 percent shooting over the last nine games.

Take Florida minus the points as they grab the win and cover.

MISSISSIPPI

Take Mississippi as the small dog tonight over Ohio State.

The wrong team is favored here in my opinion.

Mississippi has been on a late-season surge; having gone 6-2 SU in its last eight and with a couple of bounces could be on an 8-0 SU run.

The fast-paced Rebels are a balanced unit, with five starters averaging between nine and 16 ppg. Their road win over Virginia Tech was convincing on many counts, not the least of which was the 43-19 advantage the Rebels had on the boards over the Hokies.

I expect the Ole Miss frontcourt to outplay the Buckeyes unit, which doesn?t play as physical as the Rebels.

Mississippi is a perfect 17-0 SU in non-conference games this year and I expect that mark to improve to 18-0 after tonight.

Take the points with Mississippi, but they should grab the outright win.

5 Dime ?

BLUE JAYS (With Halladay as listed pitcher)

Take the Blue Jays as the underdog tonight over the Yankees.

It?s hard to pass up Toronto at a plus return when Roy Halladay is pitching, regardless of the opponent.

The fact that it?s the Yankees makes this a bit of a reach, but Halladay hasn?t exactly been intimidated by the Pinstripes in his career.

The right-hander is 10-4 lifetime with a 2.99 ERA in 24 games against the Yankees. What?s more, he?s 4-0 with a 1.77 ERA in his last eight starts against New York, which hasn?t beaten him since September 2004.

The Yankees will counter with Chien-Ming Wang, who was destroyed in the playoffs last year against Cleveland, going 0-2 with a 19.06 ERA in two games.

You have to wonder about Wang?s mental state after that disappointment, and going against Halladay only reduces his margin for error in this game.

Take Toronto at the plus return as they grab the road win.

CELTICS

Take the Celtics as the road chalk tonight over the Bulls.

Boston has been the league?s best road team both SU and ATS. They are coming off three straight 20+-point wins and they are 12-3 ATS over their last 15 games.

The Celtics have dominated the Bulls this year, winning all three matchups by an average of 19.7 points.

The Bulls are just 6-20 ATS in their last 26 against the NBA Atlantic, while the Celtics are 7-1 ATS in their last eight against the NBA Central.

Take the Celtics minus the number as they grab the road win and cover.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Robert Ferringo

3.5* LAA -130
1.5* NYM -1.5 RL
1.5* LAD- -160
1.5* STL-115
1* Houst.+175
1* Tex - under 9

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tomtebow

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
JEFFERSONSPORTS FULL CARD 7-3 last 10
NBA
SAN ANTONIO-8
DENVER-7
MLB 1-0 +1.90 units
MINNESOTA+118
TORONTO+152 (earlier)
NHL
OTTAWA-145
BUFFALO-135

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
EZ WINNERS

1 STAR: (963) TORONTO (+$151) over NY Yankees
(Listing Halladay and Wang)
(Risking $100 to win $151)
6:05PM Central Time

Its not often you will get Roy Halladay at this kind of price but the "New York Yankees" name gets us value here. The Yankees opening day starter Chien-Ming Wang was 0-2 with a 6.35 ERA in three starts against the Jays last season and he has been knocked around in spring training this year where he finished up with a 8.04 ERA. Roy Halliday's ERA the last three seasons pitching at Yankee Stadium is a microscopic 0.61! I'll gladly take Toronto as a dog with their ace on the

1 STAR: (960) OAKLAND (+$121) over Boston
(Risking $100 to win $121)
(Listing Blanton only)
9:05PM Central Time

Oakland's Joe Blanton pitched pretty well and got a no decision in the loss to the Red Sox in Tokyo. He gets another shot at Daisuke here in the A's home opener. Boston has struggled recently when visiting Oakland as they are only 2-8 in the last ten meetings when visiting the A's. Both of these teams have to be tired after the long trip to Japan and Daisuke probably more than anyone after all of the media attention. I'll side with Oakland as the dog here with the home crowd behind them.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Vegas Runner

CBB Sides
triple-dime bet667 UMass 5.0 (-110) Bodog vs 668 Florida
Analysis:
**** 5* NIT GAME of the YEAR ****

**(BUY the 1/2 Point to +5....this one could easily get there on its own everywhere, just like it has at BODOG and we have already seen many Locals using that number, but its a key number in baskets and a game of this importance its just the sharp thing to do)**

We all know how well Florida has been playing in this Tournament and as much as I always try to consider current form, the Bottom Line is that you can't over-adjust your numbers because of a few games...and that is exactly what the oddsmaker has banked on the public doing which is why they have continued to inch this up more and more, but we haven't seen that one big movement that is telling of sharp money...and just the opposite, it appears that they are very adament about not allowing the Sharps to come in and take advantage of all that value on their own, and therefore leaving the books with the best of the number and only the Vig to show for it....especially with the beating they took in the NCAA's this Year with all the Favs...

We all saw how this number was sent out at 2/2.5 and even at that number, the oddsmaker had looked to protect the books, so where it stands now is just absolutely loaded with Value....

But Value alone don't cash tickets, instead it allows for a Profit over a length of time, so lets get to why else we should get to cash this ticket....truthfully, I believe that UMass is the Better Team, Playing close to home, and Winning....and thats the combination for a Winning Ticket....we see that not only was UMass higher in the RPI by "30" Spots, but they even had a tougher schedule...and I won't waste your time with all the figures but when you see the drop in production from Florida on the road compared to UMass....other than the Name, I really could have seen UMass FAVORED in this one....Florida will not have a big size advantage like they are used to and when it comes to maturity which is so huge down the stretch in big games....we found that its actually Men against Boys as far as experience is concerned for the key players who will determine the outcome....and Finally, the Pace that UMass is able to play at will provide a huge match-up edge for them in this one...

So lets go ahead and buy the hook if needed...even though if Umass is able to Perform up to their expectations and Florida to theirs...we will not be needing them because UMass will be moving on to the Championship Game.

MLB Money Line
double-dime bet964 NYY (-155)Sportsbetting.com vs 963 TOR
Analysis:
*** 2* MLB BEST BET of the DAY ***

....same exact match-up that we had yesterday and absolutely nothing has changed except for Totonto having to spend an extra day away from home....Yanks on Opening Day at less than -180 believe it or not provides a lot of Value because you can't allow yourself to get caught up in the number when you are wagering on ML plays...we definately are conscious of what we feel offers value and sometimes the opportunity comes up where you are forced to lay chalk and still be getting the Value....we base our wagers more on the match-up and all the info we can gather, and finally set our own WIN % for the team we are looking to back and when we are being asked to lay less. like this evening, then we have no problem at all being on the Favorite just like the Padres last night...

So lets go ahead and lay the -155 with Wang as he should be able to seperate himself from the rest of the pack this season as the main Yankee Starter.

NBA Sides
triple-dime bet652 ORL 2.0 (-120) SportBet vs 651 NOH
Analysis:
*** 3* NBA BEST BET of the DAY ***

**(BUY the 1/2 Point to +2)**

Just a great number to get with the home team in this one, with the Hornets playing their 5th Straight Road Game since the 25th....Orlando has lost their last "2" Home Games and are 23-14 there this year, so look for them to end that and get the win this evening....

Also, all of the books I spoke to have said that they are getting pounded with Hornets action which was surprising to me after capping this one...and I know that the Sharps are hoping that this number gets driven above 2 and then you will see them send the Buy Order on the Magic

NBA Money Line
double-dime bet652 ORL (-130)Sportsbetting.com vs 651 NOH
Analysis:
*** 2* TEASER PLAY of the DAY ***

ORLANDO +7 & UMASS +10.5 (2*) MIXED Teaser

Last edited:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Francis

Now 15-4 in NBA since 1/1/08.Iverson singlehandedly ****ed us last time out with a 4 for 20 performance from the field vs the Warriors.Adding insult to injury,he missed 1 of 2 free throws late to make the score 119-110 before the Warriors offensive rebound & last basket for the backdoor cover!Nuggets minus the points(opened at 5,now 7 for obvious reasons)at 9 eastern

Denver Nuggets

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Sebastian

MLB

10 Minnesota
10 Florida;
10 Tor/NYY over
20 SF Giants

Comp: 5 Sea -1.5

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
FRANK ROSENTHAL

TUESDAY, APRIL 01, 2008

NBA HOOPS
653 76ERS PK SB
660 BULLS+7 SB
661 WARRIORS+9 SB
664 NUGGETS-6 SB
OVER 235 SB

COLLEGE HOOPS
NIT
667 UMASS+4.5 SB
UNDER 156 SB
670 OHIO ST-2 SB
OVER 140.5 SB
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
956 DODGERS-160 SB
OVER 7 SB
965 ROCKIES+110 SB

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Winners Inc.

Guaranteed Selections
Date: Tuesday, April 01, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: Last year in BASEBALL we were 77-31 for PLUS 50.2 Units on the season and that my friends is playing just ONE UNIT PER GAME! So far this year we are 1-0 for PLUS 1 UNIT! Tonight we are featuring another EASY BASEBALL $500,000 WINNER that you can get for just $25 and you will be charged only after you win! We are currently on a REMARKABLE 25-7 run with all of our selections! 4/1/2008

$500,000 BASEBALL WINNER
962 Seattle w/Hernandez -181 10:10 EST

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Dr. BOB

NIT Opinions
Massachusetts (+4 ?) over Florida

Florida is certainly a better team now than they were at the beginning of the season, but my ratings only favor the Gators by 3 points against U Mass even if I don?t use their November and December games. The oddsmakers opened this line at 3 points, so there is validation that 3 is the fair line on this game. The Gators are now a 4 ? points favorite, which makes the Minutemen the value play. Florida does have a very good track record in post-season games in recent years, so I?ll just lean with U Mass plus the points.

Last edited:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Teddy June

MLB Two Game Package (2-0 Opening Day, 5-0 Last 5 selections)

My 5* MLB Package Play #1
Oakland Athletics over the Boston Red Sox

My 5* MLB Package Play #2
San Francisco Giants/LA Dodgers Under

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Larry Ness

Weekly Wipeout Winner-NIT: 22-9 s/Feb1 $35.00

Larry's won his last SIX BKB Wipeout Winners and is now on a 22-9 (71% ATS) run since Feb 1. That doesn't come as a surprise to regulars, as Larry ended the FB season on a 12-2 run with his Wipeout Winners. When Larry calls for a W-I-P-E-O-U-T, as he has in tonight's NIT, you want an invitation to the party. RSVP now!
MLB

Florida Gators

15* Underdog GOW:121-50 w/GOW plays $35.00

Larry opened the '08 season with a THUD, going 0-2 (plus a lucky rainout!). However, MLB is his favorite sport to handicap and regulars have followed him over many successful campaigns, not the least of which was '07, when he went 260-149 in the regular season. His GOW plays led the way at 121-50 and Tuesday it's his 15* Underdog GOW!

Oakland A's

Las Vegas Insider-NBA (10-3 L11 days) $35.00

Larry and his "unmatched" contacts combined to keep his current NBA run going last night, posting a Las Vegas Insider win on the Suns (-5 1/2), 132-117. Larry's now 10-3 (76.9 percent ATS) with his NBA releases since Mar 1. His "assault on the NBA pointspread" continues tonight with another Las Vegas Insider. Want in?

Denver Nuggets