tuesday very strong play

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryBoy

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Arlington, TX
LET'S EAT!!! said:
fuk all you whining bitches that wanna piss and moan about how you lost loot paying for someone elses plays.....this is gambling you fuking morons....put the work in yourself and cap your own shit and play them....instead you wanna blame someone else because youre too fukin stupid or lazy to cap yourself....if you are dumb enough to pay for someones plays,i say you deserved to get punked out of your cash and you shouldnt be wagering....all the power to anyone who can pimp you out of your dough....thats the american way shithead!! if you have been around here a while and have read all the neg posts about shitty experiences with pay services that people have shared then you are just a fuking idiot who's begging to get worked out of your money and have nobody but yourself to blame....that being said i say congratulations to raymond or anyone else who can profit from suckers like you....what a fuking joke blaming someone else for losing $ on gambling....only you are responsible for placing a wager dipshit....again this is gambling not sunday school....if you can't hack it then get the fuk out....le

:thefinger :thefinger ;) ;)

You're alright in my book, RAYMOND. I don't want to offend you by chiming in your thread, but I have to disagree with some of what LET'S EAT screamed about above. Some people don't have time to cap games themselves and would like to have a service do the work for them. There is nothing wrong with them expecting a positive return for their investment. Of course when things go sour, I don't endorse bitching about it here in the public forum. Also, you might look at this as gambling, but I am now with a service that looks at it as an investment... and I can assure you that is exactly what this service is doing. They are investing their clients' money.

Lighten up and get some rest.

LET'S EAT!!!

Forum Member
May 6, 2002
Portland.OR.
CryBoy said:
You're alright in my book, RAYMOND. I don't want to offend you by chiming in your thread, but I have to disagree with some of what LET'S EAT screamed about above. Some people don't have time to cap games themselves and would like to have a service do the work for them. There is nothing wrong with them expecting a positive return for their investment. Of course when things go sour, I don't endorse bitching about it here in the public forum. Also, you might look at this as gambling, but I am now with a service that looks at it as an investment... and I can assure you that is exactly what this service is doing. They are investing their clients' money.

Lighten up and get some rest.

your right...i look at this solely as gambling and nothing more....i dont look at wagering on sports as an investment....sorry....i have 3 ira's and 2 pieces of property that i have "invested" in....thats what i consider investments....and boy oh boy do i disagree with you about not having enough time to cap games so you get someone else to do it for you...???....just cant see it....why would i trust someone elses capping ability to blindly risk my cash on anything?....i dont give a damn what their record is or their reputation is when it comes to my $$....i'm the only one making my $ so therefore i will be the only one risking it....no more no less....just the way i see it....and my feeling is if a guy doesnt have time to cap then he's got no business wagering $ on something that he hasnt researched himself....sounds like the only thing he's researched is some services sales pitch....as to your smartass comment about lightening up and getting rest...well my friend i happened to like raymond and it irritates the fuk out of me to hear bitches bitch in a public forum about how they lost cash by paying for his picks because they're too fukin lazy or stupid to find their own plays...or in your case dont have enough time to cap games....all i'm saying is that it's a fukin joke and i'm tired of hearing it....is that ok with you??...good luck with your investment services plays....hope you get paid....le

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Note to whiners:

Use your own plays. That way, when you lose you can only blame yourself.

There is a ton of good info and many fine opinions on this site, but if you blindly coattail plays losing is inevitable.

jmo

GL:weed:

batbagger

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Milwaukee, WI, USA
The numbers at Thunders pay site truly do speak for themselves. People who charge $$ for a service should expect publication and, if deserved, criticism. We live in a Buyer Beware world but lets try and help those who might jump on a pay service without knowing the service record.

CryBoy

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Arlington, TX
LET'S EAT...

You might have missed two important statements in my post. (1) I love Raymond. (2) Like you, I also want the bitching about his service to stop in his threads or in any other place.

Now let's eat. :D

LET'S EAT!!!

Forum Member
May 6, 2002
Portland.OR.
Cie Grant said:
Note to whiners:

Use your own plays. That way, when you lose you can only blame yourself.

There is a ton of good info and many fine opinions on this site, but if you blindly coattail plays losing is inevitable.

jmo

GL:weed:

well put ....short and sweet!!....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie