Tuesdays SERVICE PLAY THREAD - 11 / 20

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

husky

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2006
Alex Smart

LOYOLA MARYLAND +7
Loyola Maryland is a potent team on their way up the RPI ladder and are capable of NCAA big come March. Four starters in 9 letter winners make up a team, that is ready to compete against some of the best teams in the nation, including tonights opponent Seton Hall. The Pirates with HC Bobby Gonzalez at the helm are a good team , and play a physical brand of basketball. Loyola has been accused of being soft, but in the off season , they stressed being more rugged, and Im believing they wont back down tonight. With that said, look for the Greyhounds superior shooters to show up and possibly shock the Pirates. Final notes & Key Trends: Loyola is 11-0 ATS L/11 on the road and 8-0 ATS L/8 on the road as a dog. Play on Loyola Maryland

husky

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2006
Alex Smart

NBA

Event: Golden State Warriors vs New York Knicks on 11/20/2007 at 4:35PM

Condition: New York Knicks

Grade: Ungraded
Promotion: The New York Knicks enter into this game against Golden State in desperate need of a win after losing 6 straight games. The ownership is losing their patience, with the coaching staff as Isiah Thomas remains on the hot seat. Heres a quote: "These are times to pull together," Knicks forward David Lee said. "We are pulling together. We need to pull further." End Quote: When pros who have been use to wining their whole lives , find themselves in these types of situations they usually rally. I also expect Stephon Marbury to step up if he plays. Im sure he has been cornered by his team mates for his questionable conduct that got him fined for $182,000 dollars while the team was on the road. Needless to say the Knicks will be very motivated in front of the MSG faithful tonight and expect them to come out of this with a win against a Warriors team that has not looked as explosive this season without Jason Richardson in the lineup. Final notes & Key Trends: NYK have covered 8 of L/10 vs Pacific division teams. Play on Knicks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

husky

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2006
ATS LOCK

CFB

3 Troy

CBB

4 Duke
4 Marq

ATS FINANCIAL

3 Over Troy

Hoops
3 Mizz
3 Minn

to1

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2007
Wolkosky Milan

252-201-12 last eighty seven days
2-2 Yesterday

Today:

10* TROY -11?
10* MTS/TROY UNDER 59?

10* WASHINGTON -6?
10* SAN ANTONIO -6
10* LA LAKERS -1?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

husky

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2006
Hey Husky,

Hey man, I hat to beat a dead horse but I was wondering if you have seen any Blueline plays recently? I know that you only post the premium ones but it has been a long time since any of those have been up.

Thanks for all that you do for this forum.

Sorry, I didn't see your post 'till now.

I know it's been a while since Blueline's had a top play.

I did post his last top play & will continue to do so.

I prefer to play a capper with an excelent track record who doesn't post top plays just to sell them. Blueline is one of them.
However the wait for "action" can be long at times.

I will only know if he has a play by 6:30pm EST.

Don't feel shy to ask as often as you want.Doesn't bother me in the least.
Also , makes sure I don't forget.:look:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

johnnyobmt

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2003
Beaumont, TX
Thanks for your input. I understand what you are saying and I also try to follow only consistent cappers. My problem is that I am not real familiar with who they are. I have a couple that I have followed pretty closely but they are only posted occasionally.
I have bought services and that has bit me too many times. I am just trying to dig out of the crater that I am in for this year.

Thanks again for all that you put up here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
PPP

Nba

3% Phoenix

3% Denver

NCAA

5% Utah St

4% Marquette

4% Seton Hall

3% Drexel

3% Yale

3% Elon

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Dr. Bob

Best Bet

**Dartmouth (+16 ?) over RUTGERS
Dartmouth is probably going to be the worst team in the Ivy League again this year, but Rutgers is certainly not a great team and the Scarlet Knights are already 0-2 ATS. Rutgers applies to a very negative 16-75-3 ATS situation and that situation has a 61.7% chance of covering at a fair line. Unfortunately, I think the fair line in this game is 17 ? points and each ? point in basketball is worth nearly 2%. Dartmouth is still a profitable 56% play at +16 points and that is certainly good enough to play this game, so I?ll take Dartmouth in a 2-Star Best Bet at +16 points or more.

Tuesday Opinions/Possible Best Bets
ST MARY?S CAL (+3 ?) over Oregon
St. Mary?s is going to be the team that could challenge Gonzaga?s supremacy in the West Coast Conference this season, as the Gaels are good in the frontcourt and the backcourt and have the size to battle any team with 6-11 C Omar Samhan developing into a star in his sophomore season after being named to many freshman All-American teams last season (he?s averaged 16.3 points, 8 rebounds and 3.7 blocks in 3 games this season). Oregon is obviously loaded with talent but the fast paced Ducks aren?t as good without 3 or more days off between games and they are 0-10 ATS as a road favorite after a victory under coach Kent if they only had 2 or less days off between games (as is the case today). St. Mary?s, meanwhile, applies to a solid 113-51-9 ATS non-conference home momentum situation. My ratings favor Oregon by 4 points in this game and the situation is not quite good enough to give up any line value, so I?ll only play St. Mary?s in a 2-Star Best Bet at +4 points or more.

Elon (+17 ?) over GEORGIA
Elon went from first to worst in the Northern Division of the Southern Conference last season without pointguard Montell Watson, who was hurt before last season began. Watson is back and it appears that the Phoenix are back to being a pretty good team. Elon lost by only 5 points as a 17 point dog at Virginia Tech in their opener and they?re now 2-0 ATS after beating Georgia State by 22 points as a 4 ? point favorite on Saturday. Georgia is probably not going to be as good as expected without a couple of returning starters that were dismissed from the team, but my ratings favor Georgia by 18 points in this game (although the number would be 14 ? points using this year?s results only). Elon applies to a 92-39-1 ATS early season indicator but that indicator is supposed to provide line value and it appears as if the oddsmakers have caught onto how improved the Phoenix are with Watson back. I?ll just lean with Elon at +17 points or more and I?ll take Elon in a 2-Star Best Bet at +18 points or more.

sp23

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
BLUELINE DOES HAVE A TOP PLAY TODAY HUSKY

we will be waiting lol thank you.

sp23

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
I will have cal sports in a minute if it is 9bucks be back soon.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg