tursdie

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
FRi

FRi

2 small plays for now since i will not be home later to check at game time Atlanta Over and Cincy Over $200 not $2000 like a certainty play yesterday...... They may become top plays but as i have found out explaining plays is beyond too many ar here.........

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
2 small plays for now since i will not be home later to check at game time Atlanta Over and Cincy Over $200 not $2000 like a certainty play yesterday...... They may become top plays but as i have found out explaining plays is beyond too many ar here.........

Tonight's the night you get back in the black. Good luck.

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
Appreciate the easy winners but better yet is the easy read where you are clearly stating your play!!!!

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002

Sweep ....!!! Fraud Hammer strikes again...

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Appreciate the easy winners but better yet is the easy read where you are clearly stating your play!!!!

Were it only that simple... Wind direction on totals changes ..umpires change line ups change The pitcher shows up with a hang over
Cy Young Award pitchers mother died The line shifts drastically.. No plays become plays plays become no plays . If this is a hobby a by line and u have a Mc Job The list is extensive . big deal If this is what pays the mortgage....Puts the Gold on your Caddy Pays for the Penthouse on the beach .....Ya get the conditions..........Ja don't learn to Bob and Weave... Ya Flip The Burger..... Or you become a Loser Ass Troll. That can't pick a Polyp out of his ass. much less post a winner or have a clue. ...or you go to General and do Cut N Paste and compare recipes for Egg Plant.. Not a game for fellas in Short pants.... This is Blood Sport !!. It takes not prisoners,

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Da Play is

Da Play is

KC / Balt Over 8.5

Line Maker Play for me. Op number was set at 9 highest in a while for Kansas City.. Last bunch a games every time Balt totals were at 9 or 9.5 the games flew over. So ya get the play and the prose...every one shd be happy.........Tanks Steel.......

Elway #1

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2010
Greenfield, WI
KC / Balt Over 8.5

Line Maker Play for me. Op number was set at 9 highest in a while for Kansas City.. Last bunch a games every time Balt totals were at 9 or 9.5 the games flew over. So ya get the play and the prose...every one shd be happy.........Tanks Steel.......

Another laugher. Hail to the hammer.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
:00hour

57705652.jpg

Bet on MyBookie