57705652.jpg

:lol:

Atta boy! :toast:

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Thread: Opening day
"i just gotta call out bullshit when i smell it' steel out (LoL) What time is it ? FRAUDTIME ! !
03-31-2016 06:39 PM

Vincenzo at his Brain Dead finest !!!! Factual evidence Hog Semen affects da brain. Prob still fading me...... Ouch !!

STEEL CITY SELECTIONS

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2001
pittsburgh,pa.
Thread: Opening day
"i just gotta call out bullshit when i smell it' steel out (LoL) What time is it ? FRAUDTIME ! !
03-31-2016 06:39 PM

Vincenzo at his Brain Dead finest !!!! Factual evidence Hog Semen affects da brain. Prob still fading me...... Ouch !!

been trying to be in your corner hammer

but you just make it so difficult?

never said you are FRAUD
was just tired of your "IM THE GREATEST ACT"

do i think you are a pretty dam good? yes

just let someone else tell you once in awhile.

fuk it you are one of those guys that just won't ever get it.

GLUCK TODAY
STEEL.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
been trying to be in your corner hammer

but you just make it so difficult?

never said you are FRAUD
was just tired of your "IM THE GREATEST ACT"

do i think you are a pretty dam good? yes

just let someone else tell you once in awhile.

fuk it you are one of those guys that just won't ever get it.

GLUCK TODAY
STEEL.

Yup u certainly have and i have nothing but respect for you.

The persona and attitude has evolved from me being in this endeavor since i was 22. It's a celebration.. kinda like a high 5 or a Lambeau Leap. When I first started this all ev i ever gave a selection to ... USED to be HORSES

WOULD ASK.... "ARE YOU SURE ?
" OF COURSE I'M SURE I JUST BET $500 ON A HORSE. 99.9 % of people that participate in this are scared.. they don't know....I know !!!!! My thing is being able to pick 1 game 1 horse 1 event that approaches certainty..It's over before it starts Rocking Chair result Wire to wire......I want u to know that ..... and after we win i will re enforce the fact that you will feel confident the next time and the next time.......I used to be in the consulting side of this... When some one is playing 10 $20,000 or more he wants to know he is getting something rare and valuable. So thats that. And the I am "Bulletproof" just makes me feel just that. So it wrks for me to a T. I have watched people lose un Godly amounts of $$ after losing that Confidence. I never have...no Butterflies and no Doubts....I do get it. It's been honed over a lifetime. I have no flaws. I have found out that i can't support a life picking large amounts of selections. I have had great runs but also taken it in the ass when a lot of plays go south. I don't need that mental stress. I can lose 10 plays in a row at 2 3 $4000 in a row. I will be ready for the 11th. Mentally fine. 10 losers in a day at those numbers i wd be in sad shape mentally.
. That has never happened 3 is the most i can remember 2 every so often . So hope that helps in dealing with the Persona. Once again Kudos to you...Among the best...Gotta start following you.

Every one that i ever learned from was a 1 2 3 play a day player runs of 10 11 wins in a row at 1 a day So that was my model. Even at Horses 1 or 2 plays a day passed the other 7 or 8 not even $2.. called discipline..Ya better learn it. Questions Questions So Many Questions.. Billy Graham...

Redhog

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Hawg Country

The persona and attitude has evolved from me being in this endeavor since i was 22. It's a celebration.. kinda like a high 5 or a Lambeau Leap. When I first started this all ev i ever gave a selection to ... USED to be HORSES

" OF COURSE I'M SURE I JUST BET $500 ON A HORSE. 99.9 % of people that participate in this are scared.. they don't know....I know !!!!! My thing is being able to pick 1 game 1 horse 1 event that approaches certainty..It's over before it starts Rocking Chair result Wire to wire......I want u to know that ..... and after we win i will re enforce the fact that you will feel confident the next time and the next time.......I used to be in the consulting side of this... When some one is playing 10 $20,000 or more he wants to know he is getting something rare and valuable. So thats that. And the I am "Bulletproof" just makes me feel just that. So it wrks for me to a T. I have watched people lose un Godly amounts of $$ after losing that Confidence. I never have...no Butterflies and no Doubts....I do get it. It's been honed over a lifetime. I have no flaws. I have found out that i can't support a life picking large amounts of selections. I have had great runs but also taken it in the ass when a lot of plays go south. I don't need that mental stress. I can lose 10 plays in a row at 2 3 $4000 in a row. I will be ready for the 11th. Mentally fine. 10 losers in a day at those numbers i wd be in sad shape mentally.
. That has never happened 3 is the most i can remember 2 every so often . So hope that helps in dealing with the Persona. Once again Kudos to you...Among the best...Gotta start following you.

Every one that i ever learned from was a 1 2 3 play a day player runs of 10 11 wins in a row at 1 a day So that was my model. Even at Horses 1 or 2 plays a day passed the other 7 or 8 not even $2.. called discipline..Ya better learn it. Questions Questions So Many Questions.. Billy Graham...

Honestly !? No one gives a shit, you always feel as if you have to jump in and write an autobiography about how you were once the zoo keeper in Vegas? Or was that Puerto Rico? Damn.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Honestly !? No one gives a shit, you always feel as if you have to jump in and write an autobiography about how you were once the zoo keeper in Vegas? Or was that Puerto Rico? Damn.

It's called Education and Understanding.. Ya don't get it ya will be a Moron Fer ever and that will be your fault... Comprende ???

STEEL CITY SELECTIONS

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2001
pittsburgh,pa.

hammer, i must say that you have helped me.
because you are always preaching discipline and patience.
your one key saying that you use a lot....ID RATHER PASS ON A WINNER THAN CATCH A LOSER....
i use that everyday....i get exactly what you mean and everyday when i go thru my handicap
i won't play a play if theres shadow of doubt.
i don't want to CATCH A LOSER.
i actually passed on mets today because i wasn't 100 percent on them. but thats the key, i just as well could've lost the met play today, and been so upset with myself for not trusting what i know from your rule.
i won't ever make a play unless I'm sure of my advantage.
this keeps me disciplined and patient.
i dont do this for action. do it for the money and as a pay off for years and years off hard work that I've put in
so i do thank you, because your reminders of discipline and patience here have helped me.

as for all the other bullshit, that we may differ on, its all good.
you do you and you know what thats kool with me. it shouldn't be my place to judge you or anyone
so i do apologize.

GLUCK TO YOU
STEEL.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
hammer, i must say that you have helped me.
because you are always preaching discipline and patience.
your one key saying that you use a lot....ID RATHER PASS ON A WINNER THAN CATCH A LOSER....
i use that everyday....i get exactly what you mean and everyday when i go thru my handicap
i won't play a play if theres shadow of doubt.
i don't want to CATCH A LOSER.
i actually passed on mets today because i wasn't 100 percent on them. but thats the key, i just as well could've lost the met play today, and been so upset with myself for not trusting what i know from your rule.
i won't ever make a play unless I'm sure of my advantage.
this keeps me disciplined and patient.
i dont do this for action. do it for the money and as a pay off for years and years off hard work that I've put in
so i do thank you, because your reminders of discipline and patience here have helped me.

as for all the other bullshit, that we may differ on, its all good.
you do you and you know what thats kool with me. it shouldn't be my place to judge you or anyone
so i do apologize.

GLUCK TO YOU
STEEL.

Probably the most gratifying post i have ever gotten here in 14 years. Thanks. The fact you have learned something is esp gratifying. Too many.... fact most just want the pick and then get lost. Like above person. Ya never learn..Ya stay Stupid. May have one tonight.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Topside

Topside

Clev / Minn Over 8.5........Dont understand why ev thinks this will be an under. Minn hit almost .400 ag Cole last year. Both Guys give up*long ball..... Could I be Wrong?? Has happened....

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Clev / Minn Over 8.5........Dont understand why ev thinks this will be an under. Minn hit almost .400 ag Cole last year. Both Guys give up*long ball..... Could I be Wrong?? Has happened....

GL with the play hammerman.

When you say Cole, you mean Cody Anderson, correct? Cole pitching for PIT tonight in COL.

Subcloser

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2015
Louisiana
no worries Hammer...I wager the same unit size on all your plays win or lose I will be ahead by the time we get to the break

Bet on MyBookie