tursdie

thepoolguy

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Halifax, NS, Canada
I know - I've seen all the hell your posts have been through :popcorn2

LOL when you posted that I noticed the red reputation boxes under your name. I have the same thing, they are from Vinnie last summer. I cut him down for some comments he made about Hammer. I bet something similar for you.

Reactions: DZ

RogerPedackter

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 9, 2014
LOL when you posted that I noticed the red reputation boxes under your name. I have the same thing, they are from Vinnie last summer. I cut him down for some comments he made about Hammer. I bet something similar for you.

Haha I'm sure. I don't care. Most of the time I lurk. And any of the guys that pay attn know that I rarely say anything negative about anyone. It's my choice to follow/ignore, and my responsibility to do my due diligence, so I'll never understand anyone that bad mouths someone else for posting their picks. If you're putting your money on it, you better do your hw on who you're following.

BOL tonight!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
PYK-6103-Hammer-Time.gif

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Over in 5 1/2 Hammer >>>* right>>> world all wrong.....Now u see why i get so cocky... WTF did any one see on the under here ????? that's 6 str 100 % winners Where's that Jackson ?? Am i in the "Black" yet... Back Later ta "GRANDSTAND" ER celebrate !@!!! Where's that Fuckstain Vinnie ...Fadin' me Must be stilll at the Hog Pen slurping' Throat Yogurt !!!!! From da Piggies..... Gargle !!!!

cruisin

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2000
MO
And I'm missing the plays looking for new threads........:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::shrug::shrug::shrug:

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
And I'm missing the plays looking for new threads........:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Geeze u been here longer than i have..U she know how i do it. Originally the reasoning was for people outside of this forum that tell me i am ""full of shit""....can come and check me out ...hopefully there aren't too many losers in a row. Hell friday night met an old friend i had not seen in 20 years that i went to the Race Track with and literally saved his financial life. Asked iif i did as well in sports as i did at the track. No problemo. Course he's poised ta become a millionaire making a new kind of dirt...>> soil. I'm still a schmuck making 2 dime plays. Had a great life not having to answer to any one 24 hrs a day.....365 days a year...I am a happy Man......

cruisin

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2000
MO

Geeze u been here longer than i have..U she know how i do it. Originally the reasoning was for people outside of this forum that tell me i am ""full of shit""....can come and check me out ...hopefully there aren't too many losers in a row. Hell friday night met an old friend i had not seen in 20 years that i went to the Race Track with and literally saved his financial life. Asked iif i did as well in sports as i did at the track. No problemo. Course he's poised ta become a millionaire making a new kind of dirt...>> soil. I'm still a schmuck making 2 dime plays. Had a great life not having to answer to any one 24 hrs a day.....365 days a year...I am a happy Man......

Well, the other day you had a new thread for one play, so you tripped me up. THAT won't happen again..I will find you .lol
Great work, Hammer!:0074

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Over in 5 1/2 Hammer >>>* right>>> world all wrong.....Now u see why i get so cocky... WTF did any one see on the under here ????? that's 6 str 100 % winners Where's that Jackson ?? Am i in the "Black" yet... Back Later ta "GRANDSTAND" ER celebrate !@!!! Where's that Fuckstain Vinnie ...Fadin' me Must be stilll at the Hog Pen slurping' Throat Yogurt !!!!! From da Piggies..... Gargle !!!!

You started the season 0-2 but have won 6 in a row. 6-2 YTD

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Gee ...did not know u was trackin' Mr Humility...Hope u made some $$. 75 % still ain't bad ... puts me in da rennin' w da udder "Hot" guns around here..

A 6-2 record over a 1 month period is not that hard to track. I was actually able to perform that task in my head. :0008

Keep the winners coming. :toast:

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Posted Play in NBA... No time for Baseball today

Blood in the water >>>>>>> Winner !!!!!

7 straight !!!!! 100% Run.......,Guess No Body likes NBA winners. Hammertime !!!!!!!! Hey Vinnie u still Fadin me u Dumb Fuck !!! Bet ur ass looks reder
than a Baboons... Cut and paste that picture.. Google Baboons ass....for the board !!!!

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Blood in the water >>>>>>> Winner !!!!!

7 straight !!!!! 100% Run.......,Guess No Body likes NBA winners. Hammertime !!!!!!!! Hey Vinnie u still Fadin me u Dumb Fuck !!! Bet ur ass looks reder
than a Baboons... Cut and paste that picture.. Google Baboons ass....for the board !!!!

:mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07:

Bet on MyBookie