tursdie

RogerPedackter

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 9, 2014
Nice work Hammer. Thanks for posting

Always enjoy the silence from the haters who are so quick to pounce on you when you have a couple losers....where are they now? :shrug:

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Nice work Hammer. Thanks for posting

Always enjoy the silence from the haters who are so quick to pounce on you when you have a couple losers....where are they now? :shrug:

Tanks Roger I really don't get the negatives ...what positive result are u gonna get by bashing some one and esp when it's unfounded.. Ya don't like my style ..i understand but ya can't argue w the results >>>> for 14 fucking years ya get bored go back thru my posts....i love em fortunately had only 2 morons here trying ta lick my nuts with sandpaper tongues Vincenzo and T Fresh Flatulence Febrezio.... and nether one post plays or has a clue......Stupid Sons of Bitches .. I just hope they don't reproduce

Any way lunch is paid for {Pho} n a couple a Margaritas........ I abs hate posting a loser but as i said Oak was a road winner as the Atlanta Braves are a Huge $$ loser...so ya really have only one reason ta post em ..... the trend !!! But thats not enough. Last couple weeks have been like shooting fish in a barrel on my small plays i don't post.......but that can go south fast so i only post stuff i think can't lose.... at least i hope not.. All i want is is ta post more winners than any one else get some ATTA BOYs and move on...been some fine pickin' from some the stalwarts here lately Kudos to em all !!!!

Anyway lunch time is >>>>"""""HAMMER TIME """""". .

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Tanks Roger I really don't get the negatives ...what positive result are u gonna get by bashing some one and esp when it's unfounded.. Ya don't like my style ..i understand but ya can't argue w the results >>>> for 14 fucking years ya get bored go back thru my posts....i love em fortunately had only 2 morons here trying ta lick my nuts with sandpaper tongues Vincenzo and T Fresh Flatulence Febrezio.... and nether one post plays or has a clue......Stupid Sons of Bitches .. I just hope they don't reproduce

Any way lunch is paid for {Pho} n a couple a Margaritas........ I abs hate posting a loser but as i said Oak was a road winner as the Atlanta Braves are a Huge $$ loser...so ya really have only one reason ta post em ..... the trend !!! But thats not enough. Last couple weeks have been like shooting fish in a barrel on my small plays i don't post.......but that can go south fast so i only post stuff i think can't lose.... at least i hope not.. All i want is is ta post more winners than any one else get some ATTA BOYs and move on...been some fine pickin' from some the stalwarts here lately Kudos to em all !!!!

Anyway lunch time is >>>>"""""HAMMER TIME """""". .

Hammer this will be my final time EVER addressing you. All Vinnie and I have ever asked is simple english - You want to post with dialect like an fucking idiot go for it. Just post the fucking plays clear and concisely. You still can't do that even though MANY posters have asked you the same...I do take offense to your comments above. I am not going to bash you back so I don't get in trouble. I will leave it at that...Don't post shit about me again please nor will I EVER enter one of your threads.

Burnside

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 2, 2015
Los Angeles
WTF %#&$@...!

WTF %#&$@...!

Hammer I look for your posts, and love it when I see one. If anybody has a problem with you, there's plenty of other stuff to read. Keep doing what you're doing.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Ya wann get really frisky add tampa bay in 4 tmer for a smaller amount or whatever.. TB CUBS JAYS METS>>>>>>>>>4 tms.

So are you playing a 4 teamer or a 3 and a 4 teamer?

tt boy

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2001
ottawa
leave it to the Mets to get shut out by the lowly Braves and burn the 3 teamer. pathetic:mad:

Bet on MyBookie