tursdie

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Cardinals Tonight over Dodgers...........Wednesday May 11,.. clear ???? Hammer contemplating lateral career move... details later.......

Thread: Opening day
"i just gotta call out bullshit when i smell it' steel out (LoL) What time is it ? FRAUDTIME ! !
03-31-2016 06:39 PM

U still Fadin' me Vinnie or did mommy take away your coin purse ???

One a Day is all U need gentlemen.. Another wire to wire "Rocking Chair Winner"

When Ya wanna make the "Dime" Pick Up The Phone..Make The Call And Make It

HAMMERTIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tt boy

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2001
ottawa
Oh fvck...I thought it was the Louisville Cardinals :scared..but that's ok because they beat Vandy:00hourx30:

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Cardinals -135
dodgers over 6.5

Got it! :0074

Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
KC / Balt Over 8.5

Line Maker Play for me. Op number was set at 9 highest in a while for Kansas City.. Last bunch a games every time Balt totals were at 9 or 9.5 the games flew over. So ya get the play and the prose...every one shd be happy.........Tanks Steel.......
Another laugher. Hail to the hammer.

Dis is a totals play KC / Balt Over 8.5 notice the 8.5 do not over think or imagine something that is not there........... If there is no number ... it is not a total .... Hope dat Helps....... Hammer always here to help !!!!!!

Anybody actually play this laugher or ev just lurking' ??? Angels are a big Mess !!!

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post
KC / Balt Over 8.5

Line Maker Play for me. Op number was set at 9 highest in a while for Kansas City.. Last bunch a games every time Balt totals were at 9 or 9.5 the games flew over. So ya get the play and the prose...every one shd be happy.........Tanks Steel.......
Another laugher. Hail to the hammer.

Dis is a totals play KC / Balt Over 8.5 notice the 8.5 do not over think or imagine something that is not there........... If there is no number ... it is not a total .... Hope dat Helps....... Hammer always here to help !!!!!!

Anybody actually play this laugher or ev just lurking' ??? Angels are a big Mess !!!

Yes, played against Angels last night. Thanks.

Is the post above a pick on the BAL/DET over or maybe the KC/NYY over? Or are you suggesting to keep fading the Angels? Thanks agian.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Is the post above a pick on the BAL/DET over or maybe the KC/NYY over? Or are you suggesting to keep fading the Angels? Thanks agian.

Ah, I see now that was a quoted post from 4/23. Just confusing the way you threw it in your last post. Let's get something going tonight. I got an open parlay I need to wrap up with a Hammerlock!

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Yes, played against Angels last night. Thanks.

None of the above!!! Balt over was an example of what a totals play looks like for those that read in too much. If you are here to make money......, like income money stick to the plays posted. Haven't had a losing month since Moby Dick was a Minnow We all have our "oh what the fuck plays" even me i don't as a rule post those I am here to show what a """professional"" does ......not a tout as some like to use the term for all those who get their arses reamed........This is my chosen occupation...... I look for mismatches "Rocking Chair Winners" 35 years of em !!!!! 14 here. Game over before it starts. Go stand at the window. I don't gamble..this is a business ...I don't fix cars heal the sick or work for the post office.....If this is recreation for you do what floats your boat ....

Speed

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2014
Wisconsin
Hammer you are something else😳😳...Always. Look who you are on.and of course you breakdowns...I too Live in Wisconsin.Where in Wiscy are you❓

OWENS81

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
Wisconsin
ATTTTTA BOOOY!!!! I played the cards and was a easy winner... Wish somehow I wud have gotten the doyers over out of that also!!!:mj07: :mj07:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Quote Originally Posted by hammer1 View Post KC / Balt Over 8.5 Line Maker Play for me. Op number was set at 9 highest in a while for Kansas City.. Last bunch a games every time Balt totals were at 9 or 9.5 the games flew over. So ya get the play and the prose...every one shd be happy.........Tanks Steel....... Another laugher. Hail to the hammer. Dis is a totals play KC / Balt Over 8.5 notice the 8.5 do not over think or imagine something that is not there........... If there is no number ... it is not a total .... Hope dat Helps....... Hammer always here to help !!!!!! Anybody actually play this laugher or ev just lurking' ??? Angels are a big Mess !!!

Thanks played Em both and played a little parkay

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Friday... hammer makes a stupid bet............

Friday... hammer makes a stupid bet............

Dats cuz i want TA know what it feels like ta lose again..... Kansas City -1.70 for $100 not i repeat not a $2000 certainty play or even a smart play .

KC 4 -12 last 16..... dog in almost all those games... Line maker knows they suck so far.... but today -1.70 and da world is takin' out 2nd mortgages ta bet em..............Gag Gag Gag !!!!!!I will lay 1.70 when a team is 7-3 6 -4 last 10 . OR STREAKING BUT DIS IS A DUMB BET Da line is based on last year and dey are playing da Braves who are Road Warriors..well kinda compared to their home record.....Feel like playing something stupid so this is it.. Bookie is in for Rectal reconstruction surgery today so i wanna make sure he comes out al right so i can drill him dirty agin...... Hey Vinnie ya kin fade me today ya might win one If ya want pass dis one feel free..... But need ta feel some pain.. But maybe da punters are right an we win....... Any questions ... fire way.. For those in the Medical field here at MJ's there is no total involved :0074 so ya can't get lucky again Off for Crab Legs ........>> It's Friday Night My udder small Shit Play for $100 Miami Heat in NBA ML -1.75 .

Bet on MyBookie