tursdie

thepoolguy

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Halifax, NS, Canada
You can get notifications on a thread that's already started. You will get an email(almost instantly) whenever there is a new post in the thread, like this one. If someone starts a new post, you have to sign up. This is an example of a good thread to follow, especially as hammer post so infrequently.

Doesn't help if Someone starts a new thread 2 minutes before game time.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
With the tapatalk app you can follow a member and every time they post you get a notification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordan23

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Jack. I'm sing Tapatalk and get notifications for threads I subscribe to. How do I get notifications for a specific user? Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Jack. I'm sing Tapatalk and get notifications for threads I subscribe to. How do I get notifications for a specific user? Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Inside a thread click on their name. On the next page to the right of their name you will see a little icon with a plus sign +. Click that and you are following.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Hey Jackson

Hey Jackson

Can u or IE post all the sponsors that let u buy 1/2 and full points on Bases totals Then i can post more plays for the "Acton" contingent Da udder day was 5 - 1 w buy. Ev else pushed Taday Cubs /Drunks 1/2 buy makes a winner on da over..... 2 wins ya wd a had if ya cd buy i don't post em cuz most don't seem to have em avail or they are just averse ta da juice I love juice Orange Pomegranate Grape Pineapple ..and of course winning Total juice... Very healthy for da wallet !!!..!!!!!

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Can u or IE post all the sponsors that let u buy 1/2 and full points on Bases totals Then i can post more plays for the "Acton" contingent Da udder day was 5 - 1 w buy. Ev else pushed Taday Cubs /Drunks 1/2 buy makes a winner on da over..... 2 wins ya wd a had if ya cd buy i don't post em cuz most don't seem to have em avail or they are just averse ta da juice I love juice Orange Pomegranate Grape Pineapple ..and of course winning Total juice... Very healthy for da wallet !!!..!!!!!

Hammer I want to sit in the old rocking chair tn you got something for us? keep up the great work I am a long time fan.

Reactions: DZ

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
wrong forum

wrong forum

Don't really know if this is a good play or a bad play just throwing $$ around.......There usually aren't 2 blowouts in a row Dat said Toronto Raptors +12.5 buying a 1/2 $200 not $2000 like yesterdays under.....

Bet on MyBookie