tursdie

rockyb

# 1 LEAF FAN
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2006
ACC
Wow, u started an account just so you could post that. Way to go. :facepalm:

And I'm the one who gets negative reputation marks ( eh Jack )

Reactions: DZ

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
You don't go anywhere else but here, and have no interest to?? Is that why you're now posting plays across the street; the same place you've had an account since 2015?

You're kind of a lying scumbag, Dude. Keep posting tailed plays here though. Everyone appreciates them!

what are you the posting police the guy can post anywhere he wants, you sound ridiculous.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Does any one here understand the concept of an illogical line move ?? Does any one factor it in their opinions... Hint : Line drops as much as 50 cents on Strassburg 15 - 1 record.........Hmm... 1 - 7 loser......Why do dat happen.......????

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Some guy from another forum that's on a 45 and 6 run. I can't recall his name now but he had Baltimore today and it lost

) I play every game to win a $1000.
2) I play one game

My roll coming in is $25K. so if you roll is say a 1/5th of that, then my advice would be to bet to win a 1/5 of a $1000...

At 5K which most of notes indicate, I would be playing 300 or less....to win.. The BASES CAN CRUSH YOU QUICKLY if you are not careful. So I would advise you play ONE GAME and at ONE PRICE. if you lose, go to bed. hahaha That the best advice I can give you, never chase... and the chase is bascially when you double up on a night capper or even bet a night capper to win back your earlier lose.... dont do it...go to bed....

But I dont play 5 games..I would be in a rubber room if I did, I play one game... for one price...

It helps you slow your roll and if you are losing 5K a month for example, slowing is what you need... dont try to get it back on one game. you lost, deal with it, and slowly earn it back...

I hope that helps
BOLP
PEACE
PENNYWISE
Sounds like what i have been preaching for 24 years...........Probably why he has done so well......

futballer1962

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 16, 2016
update

update

0-3 last 3 big plays posted. :facepalm:

Saw where he posted that his play was Detroit in T's thread but clearly in this thread he was on the juicy Rangers.

getting hammered by these high juice losers. the small $200 plays have been straight up fade material from hammer as well. :mj07:

IX_Bender

Forum Member

Saw where he posted that his play was Detroit in T's thread but clearly in this thread he was on the juicy Rangers.

getting hammered by these high juice losers. the small $200 plays have been straight up fade material from hammer as well. :mj07:

This.

Is your first post?

You registered and signed up here to post this garbage?

If you cant handicap games yourself and you cant find someone to follow then just stop betting.

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999

banned for bashing.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I really don't think bashing Hammer should be considered a crime. He dishes it out plenty, I'm sure he can handle it. :0003

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
this same user has been banned 3 times before under other usernames...just a fyi.

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Your still at it eh?....I can only hope that playground outgrows you....( smile )....As you were....:toast:

You obviously can't read. Hammer asked me when I was going to post a winner nothing more - nothing less. Don't look to start shit and be a drama queen. Looks like Bub has taken over your job in general...Is that why you have wandered into the betting forum ? xstop

Last edited:

Amethyest

Myth Legend
Forum Member
Apr 15, 2001
K

K

Go back to smoking bath salts. You obviously can't read. Hammer asked me when I was going to post a winner nothing more - nothing less. Don't look to start shit and be a drama queen. Looks like Bub has taken over your job in general...Is that why you have wandered into the betting forum ? xstop

But like you should....i will save any negative thoughts about this great handicapper ( Hammer1 )....To my I will not respond folder....Deal?....:SIB:toast:

Bet on MyBookie